PDA

View Full Version : About certain unit designs ( that needs to be fixed)

Doubletrap86
08-18-2015, 09:54 PM
ok while i was looking at the units designs, there were specifc ones that were big turn off and i really think you guys could do better stuff than this

so lets start

Green - Emerald Dragon

The Green - Emerald

I think the whole chinese dragon body inspiration doesn't work well at all
It's front body , torso arms front legs should be builkier and bigger thant the back body in both designs

The green's dragon face is fairly better than the emeralds

Emeralds dragon face really need sto be changed also the tree branches it has fused in his body and the hornes branches on his head are looking bad
Just changed the branches to emerald-stone scales for his body with the analogy of the emerald scales to be much bigger something like 80% -20% change the tree hornes to emerald hornes and i believe it will be fine.

Dark and Shadow Dragon

This must was quite the disappointment

The wing designs on both dark and shadow dragon are looking like butterfly and i must say i dislike it a lot also the dark dragon design could had much more light purple analogy on parts like eyes , neck chest the down side of the pelvis up to the back of it's tail it needs more light purple.
Why the body looks wierd should the front body should be more bulkier more muscular?
About the butterfly wings can't you change them and make them attacked to the legs like the game of thrones dragons? also it's face why looks like a copy/paste repaint from the wraith dragon? Come on give him an bit different look!!!

Seen your past works you can do better than this i do not know why you holding up and give us bad or average designs when you could rise up the lvl of the limit.

Doubletrap86
08-21-2015, 12:37 PM
Hm not even a response i guess noone cares well not my fault at least i tried give some proper suggestions looks like iam completetly wasting my time sry for the double -post

RobvD84
08-21-2015, 03:17 PM
Well i think most ppl think the skillwheel and specializitions are a bigger problem and has a higher priority in needing a fix then changing unit desings.

Doubletrap86
08-24-2015, 10:22 AM
Well i think most ppl think the skillwheel and specializitions are a bigger problem and has a higher priority in needing a fix then changing unit desings.

I guess you are right why bother with the unit designs when they might have more serious issues to fix.