XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 11:57 PM
Update or not to update...?

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 11:57 PM
Update or not to update...?

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 11:59 PM
What answer are you looking for? You certainly need the latest version to play online. If you don't want to play online make up your own mind and stop trolling.

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 05:06 AM
BlackPhenix wrote:
make up your own mind and stop trolling.

i think hes seeking opinions to Help make his mind up

why dont you think B4 youthrow labels at a person

on the other hand .... thow all the labels at people you want if it makes you feel clever / witty / like a big man .......

sheesh

]

the PATCH V 1.11 has a Flight Model that is closer to real life performance

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 05:10 AM
WUAF_Badsight wrote:
- BlackPhenix wrote:
- make up your own mind and stop trolling.
-
-
-
- i think hes seeking opinions to Help make his mind
- up
-
-
- why dont you think B4 youthrow labels at a person
-
- on the other hand .... thow all the labels at people
- you want if it makes you feel clever / witty / like
- a big man .......
-
- sheesh
-
- ]
-
- the PATCH V 1.11 has a Flight Model that is closer
- to real life performance

The guy is trolliing and you know it. Don't kill the messenger. BTW, you saying sheesh appears, well how shall I put it, a little light in the pants /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Enjoy! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 05:54 AM
silly troll

i don think anyone is dumb enough to take the huge perfromance hit you get running the unpatched version just cos they like the FM better

<center> http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDLAtUWiWZ3BKw19!aryp7v3C1h1DuNwpHOOuqhlraGSyMAY KiPEOZAA1OBgsLu*Sa0UQ2my0PiFyvNkJ5K7Clsoy7yNtEvOXY nHDuPNiotpZACY2oJxw/aircraftround.jpg </center>

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 07:43 AM
I don't play online; my modem crawls. If you have no plans for going online you may want to try some experimentation: unpatched and specific patch versions, although it is time consuming. There are a number of factors involved, fortunately or unfortunately for me I found no difference in performance quality.
Presently I'm playing with the unpatched version. I like the distinct sound of bullet and flack hits on my plane, also the AI is more aggressive. Probably too much but I've gotten used to it. I'm using an old Aureal sound card and audio is not much worse than with the most recent updated patch.
Steve