PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan (PS4)

MFD1781
08-16-2015, 08:11 PM
The title pretty much says it all. Now that their is finally a release date I am looking to join a clan. I have been involved with several other clans previously in different games and have a fairly high understanding of what makes a good clan. I would love to join either an up and coming clan or join a very well established clan. Either of which I am looking to help in anyway that I can.

Daos_Strange
08-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Check us out at Faction 5 (www.faction5.com). We are a start up clan centered around The Division and now, GR: Wildlands. We are currently looking for new members for both serious and casual gameplay for all systems. Drop by the forum there and say hi.

TRISTAM14
10-30-2015, 02:53 PM
Task Force 88 is a FAMILY-FRIENDLY NON-COMPETITIVE PS4 gaming clan that plays for FUN and the love of gaming…since it is just a game. Task Force 88 is dedicated to playing military/sci-fi (tactical) shooters: The Division, Rainbow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept with team game play (co-op) and fun being the focus, so no Call of Duty or Battlefield here!

Fill out an TF88 Application www.taskforce88.org (http://www.taskforce88.org)