PDA

View Full Version : Standard or Deluxe version

oreofrijj
08-15-2015, 06:28 PM
I apologise in advance if I am being thick but I want to ensure I understand this right. I am purchasing the game and was wondering if I purchase the Deluxe version does it come with the

exclusive in-game bonuses.
4 Portraits
4 Artefacts

of the Standard version?

I read the Deluxe version description and it only mentions

The Deluxe Edition contains an exclusive hero, a scenario map, the full digital soundtrack and HeroesŪ III - HD Edition.

so no portraits or artefacts.

Thank you for helping a new player!

broui
08-15-2015, 07:07 PM
It is likely that the deluxe extras are in addition to not instead of.

oreofrijj
08-15-2015, 07:13 PM
That is my thought too but the description is misleading and I would like an authoritative yes or no before I commit 50 pounds for the wrong version.

Do Community Managers reply here? Or is there a place I ought to be asking instead of this thread?

Sorry, first time here.

broui
08-16-2015, 06:22 PM
This may or may not help, but what I described has been true for H6 and Might and Magic X. Seems to be how they do business/communicate.

doctormalar
08-17-2015, 06:28 AM
4 Portraits and 4 Artefacts are the exclusive in-game bonuses, that comes with preorder. Not depending on what edition you will purchase. If you buy the game after it launches you will not recieve that bonuses even in standart edition.

oreofrijj
08-23-2015, 01:54 AM
Thank you for all those who contributed with feedback - I am now a (proud) owner of a Deluxe Version :cool:

Can I be really thick and ask - each time you post on this forum you need to write the image verification letters and numbers?

I am dyslexic and I really struggle a lot, only after several refreshes, or I simply give up :(

Elle-One
08-23-2015, 10:26 AM
I've never had to do that... O_O
Maybe it's only when you start a thread?

oreofrijj
08-23-2015, 04:54 PM
No, each time I reply I have to put a code in. It is really annoying, i spend so much time :/