PDA

View Full Version : Single player campaign

titos1971
08-15-2015, 08:02 AM
hi to all

the single player campaign needs to be epic.
Cutscenes like like the beach speach of the hero at RYSE are essential.
My opinion is that developers must deliver an epic story mode

Zercon.
08-17-2015, 03:24 AM
it is a pvp game
like most moba or world of tanks
just need to teach you the master classes and sub-classes something about like starcraft did

Ichrukia56
08-17-2015, 03:22 PM
@ both Titos1971 amd Zerconan there will be a single player campaign Jason VandenBerghe comfrim it in a twitch stream at E3. @ Titos1971 wellcome to the forums mate also i just started an Single player discuess thread in the general disscusion thread of this forum http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1246418-What-do-you-think-the-single-player-part-of-the-game-will-be-like ;)

Mt.Boaty
08-20-2015, 01:50 PM
it is a pvp game
like most moba or world of tanks
just need to teach you the master classes and sub-classes something about like starcraft did

It totally is a PVP game but like starcraft II did the single player story can be fascinating and really exciting while
teaching you how to dougie ;)

Hopefully the single player campaign will not end up like in Battlefront 2 or LOTR Conquest where you just get pulled
through the maps playing the same thing you play in multiplayer just against bots.
At least we don't already know the story ^^
So even if the singleplayer is like in these games, the story still could save the single player experience.

Keep calm and off with their heads

Mr_Moonstone
08-20-2015, 03:24 PM
Copied from what I wrote in discussions, but it fits more in here:

It would be nice if they turned the single player campaign into a tactical overworld map where you can select different fronts to fight at (maybe a little bit like the boardgame Risk).
You select your next battle territory and enemy (different fronts with different heroes), maybe even are able to form alliances (wink to possible DLC with allied factions - spartans, sarazens, celts and so on) and, depending on the 'route' you take, may even reach different end scenarios / endings.

As for the cutscenes I hope they don't fill them with too much pathos and I end up feeling like in a bad historical movie.

Greets

Zercon.
08-26-2015, 09:49 PM
hopefully it is just tutorial for single player mode not as much as starcraft but more them most MOBA