PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay in the last videos

SerWarhammer
08-14-2015, 08:55 AM
I see a 7 minutes gameplay video...... and i'm scary!!! so many people fight only with a fellow on support or run over the map like a rabbit!!!! no one fight in a one vs one!!!! omg please don't play like these if you read this topic or you kill this game!!! :(

Dead1y-Derri
08-20-2015, 09:30 PM
I think each game will be unique and once people start to learn the game and discover tactics it should work out okay and you'll see more one on one fights.

Maccaroth
08-21-2015, 06:36 AM
It's a TEAM game, so why people pairing up is supposed to be a problem? I wouldn't mind 1 vs 1 personally, but teaming up is a viable tactic. Besides, if there will be two groups of two people, then you're much more likely to get two 1 vs 1 duels, because leaving an enemy unattended can be very dangerous.

Altair_Snake
08-21-2015, 01:40 PM
I actually suspect that ganging up one guy will be the best strategy in 2v2s. You flank an enemy and you don't really need to worry much about the other guy flanking you, because of how the parry system allows you to parry flankers easily. The danger would be having him guard braking you.

Dead1y-Derri
08-24-2015, 03:08 PM
It's a TEAM game, so why people pairing up is supposed to be a problem? I wouldn't mind 1 vs 1 personally, but teaming up is a viable tactic. Besides, if there will be two groups of two people, then you're much more likely to get two 1 vs 1 duels, because leaving an enemy unattended can be very dangerous.

The only problem with 2v2 or going in groups of 2 is you leave objectives to be undefended and taking objectives is really easy, you only need to be inside of a short amount of time.

Zercon.
08-24-2015, 07:59 PM
in MOBA no one should try to fight 1v1 but they do.... some one always try to play the lone wolf
a good team will stay together or in 2 groups but that will be premade groups

Dead1y-Derri
08-24-2015, 08:04 PM
in MOBA no one should try to fight 1v1 but they do.... some one always try to play the lone wolf
a good team will stay together or in 2 groups but that will be premade groups

I wouldn't say For Honor is a MOBA though.