PDA

View Full Version : Activating Eagle Vision

le_tsarina
08-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Okay, so as we all know, Eagle Vision in the AC Universe is real. Desmond had it, Altair had it, Ezio had it, Connor and Edward had it. Even Haytham had it.

I know that on the console, we press the designated button, but how would the Assassin (example: Connor) activate it?

What would Connor do to activate the Eagle Vision when he needed to track a target? What mental gymnastics would he have to do to be able to see his orange target?

(And I'm sorry if this was answered in a game or in the book. I don't read books too often.)

Alphacos007
08-13-2015, 12:00 AM
They just concentrate, I guess.

pacmanate
08-13-2015, 01:30 AM
Okay, so as we all know, Eagle Vision in the AC Universe is real. Desmond had it, Altair had it, Ezio had it, Connor and Edward had it. Even Haytham had it.

I know that on the console, we press the designated button, but how would the Assassin (example: Connor) activate it?

What would Connor do to activate the Eagle Vision when he needed to track a target? What mental gymnastics would he have to do to be able to see his orange target?

(And I'm sorry if this was answered in a game or in the book. I don't read books too often.)

Its explained in AC4 a bit. They just need to concentrate, Edward says Eagle Vision to them is "seeing sounds and hearing shapes", using all senses at once.

To track a target its based on what the person knows, or wants to believe. Thats why Lucy always showed up as blue in Eagle Vision despite being a Templar.

le_tsarina
08-13-2015, 02:59 AM
Its explained in AC4 a bit. They just need to concentrate, Edward says Eagle Vision to them is "seeing sounds and hearing shapes", using all senses at once.

To track a target its based on what the person knows, or wants to believe. Thats why Lucy always showed up as blue in Eagle Vision despite being a Templar.

Okay, first of all, I want to THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART because I was so confused and perplexed by how it would be activated. And I'm glad that you told me which game that this info was released in because I, honestly, cannot get through Black Flag to save my life. I feel no motivation to play it. :P :P :P

SixKeys
08-13-2015, 04:58 AM
I actually think about this a lot. I imagine it's a bit like night vision. At first when you open your eyes in a dark room, you see nothing, but slowly shapes swim into view. Hazy perhaps, but they help you map out your surroundings anyway.

pineal_gland
08-13-2015, 11:30 AM
I would love an AC game with a highly intelligent, introvert assassin as the protagonist one day...
Where he/she would be seen meditating in cutscenes sometimes to train raise his/her senses, like eagle vision.
It could open the door to some interesting new skills too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

steveeire
08-13-2015, 06:58 PM
It was interesting in Black Flag that Mary says everyone has it, and its like a muscle, the more you use it the stronger it gets. *Not her exact words*

Jessigirl2013
08-14-2015, 05:05 PM
It was interesting in Black Flag that Mary says everyone has it, and its like a muscle, the more you use it the stronger it gets. *Not her exact words*

Yeah
Everyone in AC universe has the ability however only few individuals are able to "activate" it.