PDA

View Full Version : Who is the sexiest/most attractive male protagonist?

EmptyCrustacean
08-12-2015, 09:33 PM
Connor by far for me.

steveeire
08-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Me.

Don't really know, I'm not attracted to dudes, but the coolest looking guys would be Ezio, old Ezio then Edward.

king-hailz
08-12-2015, 09:49 PM
I would say Ezio however I saw that man's life from the day he was born to the day he died so it feels like he was a family member of sorts which is awkward. I guess Arno is the sexiest then... Connor was hot with those blue eyes in TOKW but Arno is just very attractive.... and in my mind he has a french accent in real life ;)

GunnerGalactico
08-12-2015, 09:55 PM
We get these types of polls occasionally.

My favourite list based on looks.
1. Arno- rugged, dashing and very attractive
2. Connor- has striking features, piercing eyes and very attractive
3. AC2 Ezio- boyish, dashing and attractive
4. Edward- rugged, dashing, piercing eyes and attractive

EmptyCrustacean
08-12-2015, 09:55 PM
I would say Ezio however I saw that man's life from the day he was born to the day he died so it feels like he was a family member of sorts which is awkward. I guess Arno is the sexiest then... Connor was hot with those blue eyes in TOKW but Arno is just very attractive.... and in my mind he has a french accent in real life ;)

the French accent would have given him sexy points but unfortunately he had a weird Canadian/English one instead. Plus Arno was too much of a love sick little boy rather than a manly man.

Alphacos007
08-12-2015, 10:00 PM
It's hard to say which one is the most atractive since I like women, but if I had to choose to look like one of them, I'd say Edward.

UbiJustin
08-12-2015, 10:45 PM
You forgot to add "UbiJohkr" as an option. /flex

SixKeys
08-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Arno by far. Dat next-gen face technology.

Namikaze_17
08-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Jacob; the sideburns and top hat already seal the deal.

Second would be Alta´r as he's so sexy, that he needs a hood to cover him from the ladies. :rolleyes:

le_tsarina
08-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Connor is bae.

I mean, look at that face. *thirsts immensely*

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me6j6vBAM01r5pjb3o2_1280.png
http://pre06.deviantart.net/a87b/th/pre/f/2013/360/f/2/connor_kenway_by_fallenangel235-d6zfudh.jpg

Followed by Altair, Haytham, and Old!Ezio. But in no particular order. :D:D:D

LieutenantRex
08-13-2015, 12:02 AM
Connor is bae.

http://pre06.deviantart.net/a87b/th/pre/f/2013/360/f/2/connor_kenway_by_fallenangel235-d6zfudh.jpg

He looks like a dinosaur. Connor is ugly af.

pacmanate
08-13-2015, 01:20 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/772319-Connor-is-a-potato-Forums

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-13-2015, 01:47 AM
Connor
Ezio/Arno
Haytham
Shay
Ezio/Edward
Adewale

Connor is bae.

*faints*

le_tsarina
08-13-2015, 03:04 AM

I laughed so hard that I started to cry. I now designate Ratonhnhake:ton (Connor) to be Spudnor Kenway.

Consus_E
08-13-2015, 05:54 AM
Jacob
I think this proves my point:
https://33.media.tumblr.com/4360fca3ea819bdfb4675c546f3b81fb/tumblr_no95n3VUPd1r92jtlo1_500.gif
style>substance
Every time!

GunnerGalactico
08-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Second would be Alta´r as he's so sexy, that he needs a hood to cover him from the ladies. :rolleyes:

I like them hooded and mysterious guys too :p

He's quite the spud, that's why everybody likes him.

EmptyCrustacean
08-13-2015, 11:16 AM
The 'Connor is a potatoe' thread is the crux of the racist reaction fans have to him and what's worse is that they don't even realise it's racist.

GunnerGalactico
08-13-2015, 11:26 AM
The 'Connor is a potatoe' thread is the crux of the racist reaction fans have to him and what's worse is that they don't even realise it's racist.

Take it easy. I'm sure that people didn't mean it like that. I've seen people on tumblr make fun of Arno's last name and called him a durian fruit. TBH, I found the potato thread very amusing.

Namikaze_17
08-13-2015, 11:31 AM

If it makes you feel better, the OP of the thread is a fan of Connor.

Jacob
I think this proves my point:
https://33.media.tumblr.com/4360fca3ea819bdfb4675c546f3b81fb/tumblr_no95n3VUPd1r92jtlo1_500.gif
style>substance
Every time!

#Smoothest in the room :cool:

Sorrosyss
08-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Was waiting for this poll to show up. lol

For me it is Edward. I mean it helps that Matt Ryan gives an amazing voice performance, but he's also not bad on the eyes in real life.

pacmanate
08-13-2015, 02:25 PM
Take it easy. I'm sure that people didn't mean it like that. I've seen people on tumblr make fun of Arno's last name and called him a durian fruit. TBH, I found the potato thread very amusing.

Hahaha! What?!

I-Like-Pie45
08-13-2015, 04:26 PM
i'm surprised that this thread hasn't summoned a wild silvermercy or adventurewomen yet

EmptyCrustacean
08-13-2015, 09:51 PM
Attractive, Adewale is. Smooth ebony skin, deep dark eyes, and [redacted].

yeah... except he's not submissive and he'd sooner take his Mayan machete and slice and dice your ignorant arse with it.

pacmanate
08-13-2015, 10:11 PM
yeah... except he's not submissive and he'd sooner take his Mayan machete and slice and dice your ignorant arse with it.

Why are you just insulting other forum members?

Shahkulu101
08-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Why are you just insulting other forum members?

The guy made a racist joke alluding to slavery.

pacmanate
08-13-2015, 10:15 PM
The guy made a racist joke alluding to slavery.

Oh really? I thought it was in response to he looks like a dinosaur. In that case, I retract my post. I haven't seen him say that.

UbiJustin
08-13-2015, 11:01 PM
LieutenantRex has been issued an infraction for his post citing racism. Due to the fact that he already had 4 infraction points on his account, he was automatically banned once issued the infraction for his post in this thread.

Please be consider the forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663794-Forum-Rules) prior to posting anything, and realize that even if joking along these lines, it is still a bannable offense.

Inappropriate Content
Gamers of all ages are welcome to view these forums. As such, any posts containing; profanity, obscenity, insults, personal attacks, accusations or abusive language will be edited or deleted and will result in a warning or, in severe or persistent cases, a ban from the forum.

This forum also uses a language filter to remove words that we consider inappropriate for use here. Such words will be replaced with asterisks (*) or other characters. Working around this swear filter in any way, including using asterisks or acronyms, is still considered swearing and therefore not permitted. Signatures, avatars, banners, titles and other images must also follow these rules.

Racial, religious or sexual slurs are likely to result in immediate banning. Discussion of software piracy in any of its forms is strictly not allowed on these boards. “Piracy” includes links to illegal downloads of games or methods by which to circumvent copy protection mechanisms.

EmptyCrustacean
08-13-2015, 11:02 PM
Oh really? I thought it was in response to he looks like a dinosaur. In that case, I retract my post. I haven't seen him say that.

Don't play dumb. You knew exactly what the poster meant; you were just looking for an excuse to have a go at me AGAIN. You've been following me from thread to thread trying to start a confrontation with me for days. It's actually really boring.

AquilaTempestas
08-14-2015, 02:13 AM
Edward!

He looks the best in game and in the cinematic trailers!

Consus_E
08-14-2015, 08:10 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/0139e883b62793b9ffac05dc445cdcd5/tumblr_n70xss2wMI1s9hasno2_r1_500.gif

le_tsarina
08-14-2015, 02:08 PM

I did not know that calling someone a potato was racist, and for that, I apologise.

Pandassin
08-14-2015, 05:38 PM
Edward for sure, I love his scruffy look! Plus the tattoos are a bonus. That said, Jacob is a close lead with those muttonchops and slicked back hair.

I'm surprised no one has voted for Haytham. He is much more attractive than any of the other men in the list (besides Arno, they're equally attractive on my scale).

pacmanate
08-14-2015, 05:45 PM
Don't play dumb. You knew exactly what the poster meant; you were just looking for an excuse to have a go at me AGAIN. You've been following me from thread to thread trying to start a confrontation with me for days. It's actually really boring.

Eh? No I haven't. Now you're just insulting me by saying I'm playing dumb. If you can use your god damn eyes and see that I said "I retract my post", maybe you would stop BlTCHING

I don't how I knew what the poster meant by saying "Dinosaur", how is that racist? I have not had a go at you AGAIN because I never HAVE.

steveeire
08-14-2015, 06:45 PM
I did not know that calling someone a potato was racist, and for that, I apologise.

He has the emotional range of a Potato.

Wolfmeister1010
08-14-2015, 06:52 PM
I thought the potato thing was because his facial expression was kinda serious and awkward looking, as well as he made really ugly facial expressions at various points in the game, making him look "rough".

Is for Native American people to have rough skin?

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Eh? No I haven't. Now you're just insulting me by saying I'm playing dumb. If you can use your god damn eyes and see that I said "I retract my post", maybe you would stop BlTCHING

I don't how I knew what the poster meant by saying "Dinosaur", how is that racist? I have not had a go at you AGAIN because I never HAVE.

Absolute garbage. I don't give a rat's bottom whether or not you retracted your ridiculous post. The poster was glorifying black slavery. Your comment was in response to my post with QUOTED IT. And instead of addressing that you have the cheek to ask ME why I'm critcising another poster for his/her racism. Unreal.

And then you turn around and insult everybody's intelligence here by pretending you didn't know I was talking about the black slavery remark. :rolleyes:

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 07:02 PM
I thought the potato thing was because his facial expression was kinda serious and awkward looking, as well as he made really ugly facial expressions at various points in the game, making him look "rough".

Is for Native American people to have rough skin?

If Connor didn't have brown skin the potatoe comparison wouldn't even come up. You can justify it all you like. It's still racist.

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 07:03 PM

Yes, comparing Connor to a potatoe because of the tone of his skin - much like comparing a black person to poop - is racist.

steveeire
08-14-2015, 07:14 PM
No only the intent of calling Connor a Potato because of the colour of his skin is racist, if you calling him a potato for other reasons its perfectly fine, what if it was a new potato or a peeled potato would it be racist then?

These days people throw the word racist around far too much.

phoenix-force411
08-14-2015, 07:25 PM
Edward and Jacob look identical in the E3 trailer. Sometimes they sounded alike.

phoenix-force411
08-14-2015, 07:26 PM
Oh, and Connor by far. Did you play TOKW?

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Oh, and Connor by far. Did you play TOKW?

He was even hotter in the DLC mainly because the devs had him half naked for a lot of it :D

pacmanate
08-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Absolute garbage. I don't give a rat's bottom whether or not you retracted your ridiculous post. The poster was glorifying black slavery. Your comment was in response to my post with QUOTED IT. And instead of addressing that you have the cheek to ask ME why I'm critcising another poster for his/her racism. Unreal.

And then you turn around and insult everybody's intelligence here by pretending you didn't know I was talking about the black slavery remark. :rolleyes:

How is calling someone a POTATO racist. They weren't talking about skin colour but PERSONALITY.

Also if you haven't noticed, your quote has been EDITED so I couldn't see. So no, thats not garbage or "unreal". That was me not seeing why you were insulting him and when I was told, i retracted my statement. Stop being such a baby.

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 08:35 PM
How is calling someone a POTATO racist. They weren't talking about skin colour but PERSONALITY.

Don't change the subject. Reply to the post I wrote for you where you pretend that you can't see how making jokes about black slavery is racist. You're not fooling anyone. :rolleyes:

pacmanate
08-14-2015, 08:36 PM
Don't change the subject. Reply to the post I wrote for you where you pretend that you can't see how making jokes about black slavery is racist. You're not fooling anyone. :rolleyes:

Read the edit. Im not trying to fool anyone.

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 08:48 PM
No only the intent of calling Connor a Potato because of the colour of his skin is racist, if you calling him a potato for other reasons its perfectly fine, what if it was a new potato or a peeled potato would it be racist then?

These days people throw the word racist around far too much.

I just witnessed a FM make a disgusting quip about black slavery regarding a black protagonist in AC and every time when we have a discussion about a protagonist of colour there is always a FM or two who has to make fun of his or her race. yes, indeed, I am very conscious and very aware of racism than I used to be.

Read the edit. Im not trying to fool anyone.

NO. My post was edited AFTER you had already told me off for "Insulting other members". If you're going to lie you need to learn to lie constructively - and preferably when there isn't a time stamp to prove your BS. :rolleyes:

Alphacos007
08-14-2015, 09:34 PM
EmptyCrustacean, seriously, back the **** off.
I don't like getting into people's arguments, specially on the internet, but you're annoying the hell out of everyone. No one was beeing racist when calling Connor a potato, it was just a joke, like we call EA servers potato servers because they suck, or I call my internet a potato internet because it is slow.
He missed the racist bit of the Adewale thing, he already said he was sorry and retracted his post, leave him the **** alone, *******it.

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 09:40 PM
EmptyCrustacean, seriously, back the **** off.
I don't like getting into people's arguments, specially on the internet, but you're annoying the hell out of everyone. No one was beeing racist when calling Connor a potato, it was just a joke, like we call EA servers potato servers because they suck, or I call my internet a potato internet because it is slow.

I don't care if I'm annoying the hell out of everyone. As the only person that had the guts to call out the racist post about slaverywhilst everyone was breezingly letting it slide that is basically proof that a person can be right in a room full of wrong people. And yes, the Connor thread is racist. I'm not even debating this with you. I know what racism is. You don't.

He missed the racist bit of the Adewale thing, he already said he was sorry and retracted his post, leave him the **** alone, *******it.

He/she is LYING. They didn't miss jack because the orginal post was deleted and my post edited AFTER he responded. Don't come in here to rescue Pac - he dug his own grave by ignoring racism in order to have a confrontation with me.

Alphacos007
08-14-2015, 09:54 PM
You're the only person in the whole forums who thinks that the Potato thing is racist, yet you say that you know racism and everyone else don't? How can you even say that I don't know what racism is, you have no idea where I'm from or where I live. I live and suffer with racism almost everyday.

And what does it matter if the post was deleted and your edited after the responded or not? Even though I don't post much, I read every single post in this forum, I did see the original post back when it went up, and yet I missed the racism on it. I only noticed it after the other people pointed it out. So now I am also beeing racist because I quickly read one of the comments and missed a word that was written on it? Give me a break...

pacmanate
08-14-2015, 09:57 PM
He/she is LYING. They didn't miss jack because the orginal post was deleted and my post edited AFTER he responded. Don't come in here to rescue Pac - he dug his own grave by ignoring racism in order to have a confrontation with me.
#
Jesus christ. Ive been on these forums long enough for people to know im not racist. I genuinely DIDNT SEE the god damn post and RETRACTED my comment about it. What is your problem?!

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 10:13 PM
You're the only person in the whole forums who thinks that the Potato thing is racist,

So?

yet you say that you know racism and everyone else don't? How can you even say that I don't know what racism is, you have no idea where I'm from or where I live. I live and suffer with racism almost everyday.

And yet for somebody who allegedly experiences racism everyday you couldn't spot the racist post. Yeah, whatever. Let's pretend that's real...

And what does it matter if the post was deleted and your edited after the responded or not? Even though I don't post much, I read every single post in this forum, I did see the original post back when it went up, and yet I missed the racism on it. I only noticed it after the other people pointed it out. So now I am also beeing racist because I quickly read one of the comments and missed a word that was written on it? Give me a break...

Because Pac said he/she didn't see the post BECAUSE IT WAS EDITED but that's not true seeing as the mods edited it AFTER he responded to my post. You're putting words into Pac's mouth in order to make Pac look good. He/she didn't say he "glossed over it qickly". Pac said he/she didn't see it BECAUSE IT WAS EDITED. He cited the EDIT of a post as being the reason he missed it. But the time stamp proves he's lying.

#
Jesus christ. Ive been on these forums long enough for people to know im not racist. I genuinely DIDNT SEE the god damn post and RETRACTED my comment about it. What is your problem?!

I didn't say you were racist. Learn to read.

Alphacos007
08-14-2015, 10:22 PM
So that it shows you're overreacting over nothing.

I don't need you to believe me, I know my life and many other members from the forums also know it, a few of them even know me in real life. Think what you want, I don't care.

You're beeing completely ignorant just to try and prove your point, I won't even bother to answer anymore, it's a waste of time, I should have just ignored you from the beginning.

pacmanate
08-14-2015, 10:28 PM
Jesus christ. I honestly didnt see it the first time. Now I've looked agan, its edited. I DONT KNOW WHY I DIDNT SEE IT. But I retracted my statement. Grow up for God's sake. I already retracted my comment and said I didn't see it so get over it.

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 10:56 PM
Jesus christ. I honestly didnt see it the first time. Now I've looked agan, its edited. I DONT KNOW WHY I DIDNT SEE IT. But I retracted my statement. Grow up for God's sake. I already retracted my comment and said I didn't see it so get over it.

As Connor would say: Tell the truth, damn it.

You DID see it and you know I know you saw it. You just couldn't resist the opportunity to jump on me and in the end made yourself look quite silly as the poster was clearly in the wrong. And now you're flip flopping lol. You originally said that the reason you didn't see it was because it was edited. I proved that's not true because of the time stamps so now you're claiming you didn't even see it the first time unedited (even though my post you quoted had the quoted racist language IN IT). Which is it? I'm not letting this go because you're lying and I HATE people who lie rather than confess when they've simply made a mistake.

So that it shows you're overreacting over nothing.

Rubbish. I suppose when I was the only one to call out that nasty post I was "overreacting" then?

I don't need you to believe me, I know my life and many other members from the forums also know it, a few of them even know me in real life. Think what you want, I don't care.

Whatever.

You're beeing completely ignorant just to try and prove your point, I won't even bother to answer anymore, it's a waste of time, I should have just ignored you from the beginning.

No. You're being ignorant because you refuse to acknowledge what I've said regarding the edited post. You have had an opinion on something that isn't factually true. When I've pointed out the facts to you BASED ON WHAT PAC ACTUALLY SAID your response is 'I won't even bother answer anymore' which is just lame.

Alphacos007
08-14-2015, 11:20 PM
Ugh, I just can't hold myself in not answering, the fingers hurt if I look at posts directed to me and don't answer...

Rubbish. I suppose when I was the only one to call out that nasty post I was "overreacting" then?

No, but there is a huge difference there, the post was a few hours or maybe one or two days old (can't check exactly now as it was deleted) when it was pointed out, and you were not the only one to do so. The Connor is a potato thing is years old and has hundreds of answers. Almost everyone on the forums, including the moderators, already read that, and you're the only one saying it's racist.

No. You're being ignorant because you refuse to acknowledge what I've said regarding the edited post. You have had an opinion on something that isn't factually true. When I've pointed out the facts to you BASED ON WHAT PAC ACTUALLY SAID your response is 'I won't even bother answer anymore' which is just lame.

Pac doesn't need me to defend him so I'll let him answer your accusations if he wants to, but the guy already said he's sorry a million times and retracted his statement, what else do you want from him? Half of his lands? His head? Leave the guy alone, dude.

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 11:34 PM
No, but there is a huge difference there, the post was a few hours or maybe one or two days old (can't check exactly now as it was deleted) when it was pointed out, and you were not the only one to do so.

Um, I was the first, last and only person to actively criticise the post. And the only reason I waited so long was because I was waiting for somebody else to come forward because I didn't want to look like the whining SJW but unsurprisingly nobody did so, once again, it was up to me to do what was right and then get criticised by it by the likes of Pac for doing so.

The Connor is a potato thing is years old and has hundreds of answers. Almost everyone on the forums, including the moderators, already read that, and you're the only one saying it's racist.

I. Don't. Care. What everybody else says (stop speaking for people). I'm not a sheep, I have my own opinions. You repeating "BUT EVERYBODY ELSE SAYS!" ad nauseam means nothing.

Pac doesn't need me to defend him so I'll let him answer your accusations if he wants to, but the guy already said he's sorry a million times and retracted his statement, what else do you want from him? Half of his lands? His head? Leave the guy alone, dude.

Pac never once said he was sorry. He has continued to try and dig himself out of a hole that, quite frankly, he unnecessarily jumped in by a) attacking me and b) pretending he didn't see the original post I was quoting and continuing to lie and contradict himself. He has no one but himself to blame.

TO_M
08-14-2015, 11:40 PM
http://cdn.watchloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Twitter-Beef-2.gif

10/10 trolling Crustacean, keep it up!

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 11:43 PM
http://cdn.watchloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Twitter-Beef-2.gif

10/10 trolling Crustacean, keep it up!

I'm not a troll but nice try. :rolleyes:

TO_M
08-14-2015, 11:46 PM
I'm not a troll but nice try. :rolleyes:

What exactly about equating Connor's appearance/face to a potato is racist? What aspect of that comparison makes it racist? I'm genuinely curious.

Alphacos007
08-14-2015, 11:47 PM
I never said that you can't have your opinions, if you want to find it racist, you can find it racist. You want to find me racist for thinking it's not racist? Go ahead. What you can't do is go around calling people because their opinion is different and they find it funny. Hell, the person who crated the post is a HUGE fan of Connor, one of the biggest fan I know, actually.

And just because you were the first person to say that the post here was racist, doesn't mean other people didn't. When pac asked why you were criticizing someone, another member said that the guy had made a racist joke. Justin (the mod) also pointed it out as racist, and added the warning to the dude. So yea, they might have not seen it before you, but they still saw it. Stop trying to be the special one here.

I just hope that some mod comes to this thread soon enough and deletes all yours, mines and pac's discussion posts, we totally derailled the thread from the main topic.

Shahkulu101
08-14-2015, 11:51 PM
This forum has truly landed in the toilet.

Used to be such a good place.

EmptyCrustacean
08-15-2015, 12:09 AM
I never said that you can't have your opinions, if you want to find it racist, you can find it racist.

You want to find me racist for thinking it's not racist? Go ahead.

I never said you were racist.

What you can't do is go around calling people because their opinion is different and they find it funny. Hell, the person who crated the post is a HUGE fan of Connor, one of the biggest fan I know, actually.

Whatever.

And just because you were the first person to say that the post here was racist, doesn't mean other people didn't. When pac asked why you were criticizing someone, another member said that the guy had made a racist joke. Justin (the mod) also pointed it out as racist, and added the warning to the dude. So yea, they might have not seen it before you, but they still saw it. Stop trying to be the special one here.

The mod, yes, but he's a mod - it's his job to look out for stuff like that and that he did very well. As for Shah he/she never necessarily criticise it but simply explained it to Pac who was busy pretending he/she hadn't seen it.

I just hope that some mod comes to this thread soon enough and deletes all yours, mines and pac's discussion posts, we totally derailled the thread from the main topic.

YOU derailed it, coming in here with your f'in and blindin' and getting involved in a discussion that was none of your business.
to be honest, I just hope the entire thread is deleted - after the first racist post there are bound to be more that come in dissing Connor and Adewale. A similar thing happened on the sexiest female protag thread. Quite sad really.

What exactly about equating Connor's appearance/face to a potato is racist? What aspect of that comparison makes it racist? I'm genuinely curious.

Read the entire thread and you'll see I've answered this question already. Thanks.

Alphacos007
08-15-2015, 12:21 AM
I never said that you said that I were, I was just saying that you could if you want, as you can have your own opinion.

And you're the one who derailed it with all the discussion with pac, I just intervined, undoubtely making it worse. No thread will get deleted because you don't like people's opinions. The racist comment here was already taken care of. If the thread ends up deleted, it'll be because we are completely off-topic, so if you don't mind, I'd like to go back in topic before that happens.

EmptyCrustacean
08-15-2015, 12:30 AM
I never said that you said that I were, I was just saying that you could if you want, as you can have your own opinion.

And you're the one who derailed it with all the discussion with pac, I just intervined, undoubtely making it worse. No thread will get deleted because you don't like people's opinions. The racist comment here was already taken care of. If the thread ends up deleted, it'll be because we are completely off-topic, so if you don't mind, I'd like to go back in topic before that happens.

Pac derailed it by attacking me, and you derailed it by assisting him in that, quite aggressively, with all the swearing. I didn't say delete the thread because i don't like people's opinions. I said delete the thread before more racism comes in. You can interpret that as you like. You don't seem to think there's anything wrong woth making jokes about black slavery so I'm not surprised you don't understand the difference.

Anyway, back on topic: Connor's abs, mmm...

Alphacos007
08-15-2015, 12:42 AM
You don't seem to think there's anything wrong woth making jokes about black slavery so I'm not surprised you don't understand the difference.

Whoa whoa, where did you get that from? I never said that there was nothing wrong, quite on the contrary, it's completely wrong, and I'm happy the dude got banned. What I don't see as a problem is calling Connor a potato. And all that swearing was because of all the annoyance, you can see I was pretty reasonable with the words in the following posts.

Sorry, I didn't want to continue the off-topic but I just couldn't let you say that I don't care if someone is beeing racist, I totally do care. And now I'm out of here before the discussion starts again.

EmptyCrustacean
08-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Whoa whoa, where did you get that from? I never said that there was nothing wrong, quite on the contrary, it's completely wrong, and I'm happy the dude got banned. What I don't see as a problem is calling Connor a potato. And all that swearing was because of all the annoyance, you can see I was pretty reasonable with the words in the following posts.

Sorry, I didn't want to continue the off-topic but I just couldn't let you say that I don't care if someone is beeing racist, I totally do care. And now I'm out of here before the discussion starts again.

I've already said that the poster was only comparing him to a potatoe because of the skin tone. It's objectification at its worse.
Reasonable? Don't make me lol. You're so disingenuous that you apologise as you consciously make the mistake. You're a sly one, I'll give you that.

Locopells
08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
I go away for couple of days, and this is what I find when I get back? Seriously?

EmptyCrustacean, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt over this one, but drop it - pacmanate, Alphacos007, ditto the latter.

If you have concerns/problems about posts or other members' attitude, PM a mod, don't start/engage in a flame war. Any more, and I'll make this official.

pacmanate
08-15-2015, 01:20 AM
I go away for couple of days, and this is what I find when I get back? Seriously?

EmptyCrustacean, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt over this one, but drop it - pacmanate, Alphacos007, ditto the latter.

If you have concerns/problems about posts or other members' attitude, PM a mod, don't start/engage in a flame war. Any more, and I'll make this official.

Make it official then. I didn't see any slavery post, I was told it happened, I retracted my statement. EmptyCrustacean then just wouldn't drop the act saying I clearly saw the racist post, which was basically calling me racist, when i RETRACTED MY STATEMENT. I saw NO black slavery joke at all, but according to her, I did.

But sure, give the benefit of the doubt to her even though you've known me for 5 years.

I'm pretty sure Shade can bump in here and tell you I'm not a god damn racist, what a joke.

Alphacos007
08-15-2015, 01:41 AM
I'm with pac, you should make it official, even if I end up getting an infraction or something because of the discussion (not that I think I deserve one, but what do I know), I think she was overreacting and creating a scandal without reason, even when pac retracted his stuff and when I tryed to explain how the potato thing was not racist. And that was not just here, you saw on the 3rd party thread where I genuinely tryed to help her and we almost got in a discussion again.

steveeire
08-15-2015, 02:28 AM
enough, will someone lock this thread please.

EmptyCrustacean
08-15-2015, 10:12 AM
enough, will someone lock this thread please.

Agree. Even after Locopells has come in to kindly tell us to cut it out the two suspects continue to disrespect mod rules by continuing the argument - one even trying to start a new argument by saying I called him/her racist (which I never did) the other doing his/her usual schtick of escalating a situation that has calmed down, even bringing up issues from ANOTHER THREAD which has nothing to do with this one. And then has to the cheek to say he doesn't deserve an infraction lol.

Locopells, please lock the thread. Thanks.

Locopells
08-15-2015, 11:42 AM
None of this is helping matters, and if it's going to continue to be derailed with contradictory claims, then yes, we're done here.