PDA

View Full Version : cant play local multiplayer(ps40

mrawesome448
08-12-2015, 08:47 PM
whenever i add a second controller anything local becomes unselectable. Is anyone else having issues playing local multiplayer? Wanted to know before i return my copy for being defective

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-13-2015, 10:23 AM
Hi mrawesome448, sorry to hear this.

Please could you open a ticket here https://support.ubi.com so Support can investigate this for you.

Thanks

mrawesome448
08-13-2015, 12:38 PM
Hi mrawesome448, sorry to hear this.

Please could you open a ticket here https://support.ubi.com so Support can investigate this for you.

Thanks
i already have sent a ticket. The point in me making a thread was to see if anyone else was having the same issue. I have tested this on a different ps4 and i have had the same problem. I plan on returning it to the store and getting another copy at this rate

NoGovt
08-13-2015, 08:50 PM
yeah, I am having the same issue on PS4. Can't play local multiplayer games with my son like we could on the last version of the game. Every time we load him up as the second guest player, we are not allowed to start an actual game after that. Really frustrating. Hope this is fixed soon.

Mossybrew
08-15-2015, 06:13 AM
Same here on PS4. Had a lot of fun with local vs. with the last game with my son - new game (we sprung for the deluxe edition) - we go to multi, he logs in on his non-psn account - like many games lately it asks for his psn account, we back out of that and he's listed on the player count to the left, everything seems fine. But when we try to start a game, we get to the point to hit X to start - and nothing happens. It registers the sound of hitting the button then nothing. After the fact I looked on line and some places are saying there is actually no couch multiplayer. After a complaint on their FB page, I was pleased to see a response saying there is, but after describing my problem I was directed to these forums with no clear solution.

I'd love to know - IS there couch multiplayer offline - and if so, is it not functioning due to some glitch? Would be great to get a straight answer.

Laudableone
08-18-2015, 09:12 PM
I am having the same problem that many of the other folks are having when trying to set up a local split screen game for the co op campaign OR the custom game. I can get both players signed in, and they both can select their heroes, and they both show up at the top of the screen when I see the map for the campaign, but then when I hit "X" on any of the map locations, nothing happens. I bought this game so I could play it with my kids... Pretty frustrating.

Joking_Joe
08-19-2015, 05:22 AM
Problem I'm having is I can not start a local game without having ps plus, once I used the 2 day free trial it let us play co op offline.