PDA

View Full Version : Manaferatus not stunnable during sprint

guest-2cZprqB8
08-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Seriousness: low
Description: Manaferatus are not stunnable during their charge/sprint ability. Their description does not mention anything about not being controllable during their sprint. Please make them stunnable during their charge or change their description to indicate that this mechanic is intended.
Type of bug: gameplay
Steps to replicating bug: try to stun manaferatu with mosh pit ability while they are charging, does not do anything

ulti.K
08-13-2015, 12:19 AM
Seriousness: low
Description: Manaferatus are not stunnable during their charge/sprint ability. Their description does not mention anything about not being controllable during their sprint. Please make them stunnable during their charge or change their description to indicate that this mechanic is intended.
Type of bug: gameplay
Steps to replicating bug: try to stun manaferatu with mosh pit ability while they are charging, does not do anything

This is not a bug. When the manaferatu sprints, the spell is executed,and it is sort of like the archer's spiral shot spell. Like other charging monsters, i have not been able to stun them during their charge/sprint. However, this isn't a bug, it's a design choice. There is a way to stop the sprint, being performed by a bow, or some non-melee weapon having pushback. If the push effect is triggered, the charge/sprint is stopped. Hope this clears up some things

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-13-2015, 12:56 AM
I dunno uItim4t3... I've been able to stun a Charging Cyclops. It still finishes its charge skill/animation but it arrives stunned. I dunno if this is a bug or a purposeful design with Manaferatu (as its Sprint invulnerability is not shared by Vamps and Bloodbathery's) . Will wait and watch for an official response.

Marwojak-
08-13-2015, 07:17 AM
There is another problem related to charging monster.
Charging Cyclops stun You before they actually touch You. When there is a group of creatures with charging cyclop and it gets agroed, You are stunned already at the moment the cyclop is agroed, before it actually starts charging and before it hits You.
To replicate create a group of monsters with charging cyclop, agro the group and immediately try to pinball. You can not since You are already stunned despite the fact that cyclop did not even started its charge.