PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end

comeahead7
08-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Come on guys a single reply is all we reqire ,is our beloved spartacus dead or will this titan off a game rise again simple yes or no
a reply is respectfully required here blackwidow 9 put us out of our misery......................

InFluenZa13
08-14-2015, 12:19 AM
Come on guys a single reply is all we reqire ,is our beloved spartacus dead or will this titan off a game rise again simple yes or no
a reply is respectfully required here blackwidow 9 put us out of our misery......................

I hope not!!:eek:
A lot of people wasted their time on this Title! I wasted about two and half months!:eek:
I still have hope that this wonderful game has more life to it!:cool:
Anyone else who reads this, will voice their opinion as well...;)

Black_Widow9
08-14-2015, 08:24 PM
Come join the Double Fame Weekend!
http://bit.ly/1ILKsWH

DETHSTALKR81
08-26-2015, 04:10 PM
Double fame is over now, and fame matters not to level 50 players. The servers are now down and it reminds me of when this game first dropped and the servers were down for several days. I fail to see why we can't be given any info about a game we ARE trying to play. Why are the servers down? When might we expect them to be back up and running? This would have been a day I received 10 gold pieces for 7 consecutive days playing but now I need to start that over or just give up. I'm not sure which as I haven't been given any info at all.

Black_Widow9
08-28-2015, 11:17 PM
Double fame is over now, and fame matters not to level 50 players. The servers are now down and it reminds me of when this game first dropped and the servers were down for several days. I fail to see why we can't be given any info about a game we ARE trying to play. Why are the servers down? When might we expect them to be back up and running? This would have been a day I received 10 gold pieces for 7 consecutive days playing but now I need to start that over or just give up. I'm not sure which as I haven't been given any info at all.
We did experience an Online Service Issue (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1252270) but everything should be up and running now.