PDA

View Full Version : "Divided We Fall" or "Eu's finest"

Smuskeh
08-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Making a 'clan,squad,fraction' for the upcoming game. The name "divided we fall derides from the fact that being in a team gives a tatic advantage, therefore devided into solo makes us fall. "Eu's finest" comes from the fact I want this to be a European dedicated fraction. Maybe allowing a body clan to be formed from the European for the rest of the world, with the most dedicated experienced players. I've never really made a clan or lead one but I have ideas on how it should be led. Grammar is a huge part in the professionalism. The fraction will not be a dictatorship at all. You can all do your own things of course, as long as you follow an easy rule of not betraying friendlies or stealing there turn for the weapon collection. Everything will be divided equally. If I new member gets something much better than a leader, then that's great, they can keep it. We will not take away your weapons or ask for selfish needs. There's no expectations for players as there's no requirements within the game as none of us have enough experience. Only hope you are dedicated to making a friendly environment for new players, give them a warm welcome and introduce them to the team. Looking for someone to be a co- leader with me? Preferably someone over the age of 16 but I don't mind, as long as you're not an annoying child. Let's get this started and see where we can lead it.
One day we will be known as Eu's finest.
Kik - smusk

Will be making a group with the co-leader so the decisions made within the group at totally voted for. The majority wins, wether it's against the best interest of the leader of not.

Enjoy and I hope to see you on kik soon

DAWN-DaMann22
08-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Good luck Pixel. But in the time and effort and your clan will soar!

Smuskeh
08-12-2015, 09:45 PM
Thank you! I'll do my very best to make a Eu clan make it up there with the best of the clans around the world.

SamMusk
08-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Any ideas on how I should start this clan? Not had any luck with people joining 🙈

HitMan00
08-15-2015, 08:23 PM
for a game like this you'll have to establish strict rules. You should have these 4 main rules in your clan. Also you might want to see what time your group can play together and what system they playing on.

1.NO BACK STABBING.
2.NO BACK STABBING
3.NO BACK STABBING
4. have fun.