PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Relaxed but competitive players.

Smuskeh
08-12-2015, 01:26 AM
I'm looking for a few people to join a group chat on kik? Maybe another app. Where we can talk about the game before it's released, and hopefully discuss what roles we'll play in the game. Be organised and ready to kick some butt. Also players that won't fight amongst each other, deciding who will collect the weapon our group just won and be happy about it and move onto the next. I want a fun environment with laughs and banter but also when stuff goes down in game, we're ready with call outs and "nerdy gamer" terms.

Smuskeh
08-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Gamer tag = smusk.
Kik - smusk

DAWN-DaMann22
08-12-2015, 09:01 AM
I think by listing your gamer tag you're looking for an Xbox group? If not and you're getting The Division for PC then check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming at QuantumDawn.com. We have a teamspeak and website dedicated to many games and are going to get a clan going for this one. Feel free to stop by our teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) to speak with me or any of our members if you have any questions. Or feel free to ask me on our twitch.tv/quantum_dawn or twitter @quantum_dawn. Good luck on your clan search if you don't go with us.

SF_Frostwolf
08-12-2015, 03:33 PM
I think by listing your gamer tag you're looking for an Xbox group? If not and you're getting The Division for PC then check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming at QuantumDawn.com. We have a teamspeak and website dedicated to many games and are going to get a clan going for this one. Feel free to stop by our teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) to speak with me or any of our members if you have any questions. Or feel free to ask me on our twitch.tv/quantum_dawn or twitter @quantum_dawn. Good luck on your clan search if you don't go with us.

What is clan's nationality? I am from Europe.

DAWN-DaMann22
08-12-2015, 08:48 PM
We are primarily and east coast US community but have people all over the USA, Canada, and a few from Europe. Quantum Dawn Gaming's primetime usually starts around 7:00pm EST or -5/-6 GMT. Also we are strictly an English speaking community.

Jake_Rowland
08-15-2015, 04:43 AM
Faction 5 is a multi-platform clan with all play styles. Check us out at Faction 5 (http://faction5.com)

Sash0_
10-30-2015, 06:13 PM
Sounds good I am looking for European players 25+ or around with good attitude well jokes are accepted. Mostly I will play for fun, but whenever I can comeptitive. :)

Thesaucysuprem
12-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Yeah bro just add me. On Xbox - dardyboy360