PDA

View Full Version : NooB question need help...

MK2aw
06-16-2004, 07:30 PM
I have gotten kinda handy with DCG and the different campaigns. No problem with Extreme One's , and Pyamoto's stuff. I noticed that if I try to generate certain campaigns, it mentions that "my base was over run"...I am not sure what I am missing.

Also I noticed that I have the "sands of time" desert campaign for the British (no idea how I downloaded this or how it is there).

If anyone can tell me where that came from (I sound like an idiot) I think I generated a Tobruk 1941...not sure :-(

Anyway where can I find cool skins to download for the desert campaigns now that I have it (I know what a Noob....)?

Thank you for your patience (NooB at this game but playing flight Sims since Commodore 64 F-15 Strike Eagle).

Mk2

MK2aw
06-16-2004, 07:30 PM
I have gotten kinda handy with DCG and the different campaigns. No problem with Extreme One's , and Pyamoto's stuff. I noticed that if I try to generate certain campaigns, it mentions that "my base was over run"...I am not sure what I am missing.

Also I noticed that I have the "sands of time" desert campaign for the British (no idea how I downloaded this or how it is there).

If anyone can tell me where that came from (I sound like an idiot) I think I generated a Tobruk 1941...not sure :-(

Anyway where can I find cool skins to download for the desert campaigns now that I have it (I know what a Noob....)?

Thank you for your patience (NooB at this game but playing flight Sims since Commodore 64 F-15 Strike Eagle).

Mk2

ThanasisK
06-16-2004, 08:07 PM
www.il2skins.com (http://www.il2skins.com)