PDA

View Full Version : Is Assassin's Creed backward compatible ?

SargentDynamit8
08-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Are all main AC games including Rogue is backward compatible with Xbox One? And will they be a offer that gives away free AC game when pre ordering like in Tom Clancy during Gamescom.

What the current of Rogue, cos I keep getting game saving crashing bugs. There must be a title update or improvement to the game. Ubisoft really need to put fought in this game like. The game is aright but frustrating when Ubisoft won't notice the issues. How hard is it make a single patch

Alphacos007
08-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Almost no game is backwards compatible yet, the feature is still in tests on the Xbox One. The list of games that will work is not yet announced, so no one here will be able to answer you.
They will probably be though, as some of the AC games were among the most voted ones.
On the other hand, I doubt that Rogue will.

Locopells
08-09-2015, 11:34 PM
Xbox always was closest to PC in term of hardware, so I'd have thought they could do it for any game they wanted...

Jessigirl2013
08-10-2015, 12:06 PM
If they offered backwards compatibility on ALL games then I would purchase an XboxOne tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Seems odd as I've never had issues with the PC version of Rogue and the optimization is great. ;) <--- UBI DO THIS WITH SYNDICATE:rolleyes: