PDA

View Full Version : How do I send my questions to the Dev team?

sdcruz
07-21-2004, 05:36 AM
Please moderator can you send my questions to the dev team - thanks

1. Will they be a variety of ways that torpedoed ships sink - i mean will some ships go down bow first vertically, and other capsize slowly - after maybe an hour, and yet others list to one side and disappear?

2. How will you portray death to a u-boat and her crew (in the unfortunate instance that a destroyer wins the battle) - will it be dynamic, with screams of help and chaos, and flooding?

Thanks again.

Shelton.

sdcruz
07-21-2004, 05:36 AM
Please moderator can you send my questions to the dev team - thanks

1. Will they be a variety of ways that torpedoed ships sink - i mean will some ships go down bow first vertically, and other capsize slowly - after maybe an hour, and yet others list to one side and disappear?

2. How will you portray death to a u-boat and her crew (in the unfortunate instance that a destroyer wins the battle) - will it be dynamic, with screams of help and chaos, and flooding?

Thanks again.

Shelton.

bertgang
07-21-2004, 10:28 AM
Same interest for the death of u-boats, a sad doom that all of us will have to face, soon or later.

A suggestion on a different topic.
Please, remove guns icon from binocular's field of wiew, and put them in a different position.

sdcruz
07-24-2004, 02:00 AM
mod?

TASKFORCE1x1
07-24-2004, 02:07 AM
The dev team should be having another chat room meeting. Its just a question of when. It will be their second live chat with us if they schedual another chat meeting. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Keep on Smiling'