PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft not repeating last years mistake

SargentDynamit8
08-07-2015, 11:37 PM
Hello

I like first to say sorry for misleading thread and keep pushing Ubisoft to develop AC Syndicate on Xbox 360 and PS3, though it would be nice for a 2nd AC on those platform. I won;t make anymore thread relating to it.The reason why i keep telling Ubisoft to develop games on those consoles because Unity was exclusively for next gen, a game that was too soon, and ask yourself was a next gen only game worth and no it isn't., you be better of playing Rogue no matter how short and lazy it is. I for now on focus on the game, as long as Ubisoft send my feedback.

Would it make much sense to everyone to built on Black Flag with Rogue as 2014 AC game and make it cross platform, with more developing effort, larger budget, better developing, 12 sequence story instead of 6, new city, new UI/design, more deeper navel game play and more touched AI ships, more intense naval battle, and revolutionary ship to ship multiplayer how cool would that be! And Unity could be 2015 game with a year to fix the bugs and crash and developing a better story. What do you think of that Ubisoft

How can Ubisoft make sure their not repeat this mistake? How can next gen deliver a true next generation Assassin's Creed game? How can the deliver a game that is worth upgrading.

Also Ubisoft when will you deliver a patch to Rogue or have post content release like minecraft consider this game look like its 50% complete? Also the current state of the game i can't tell if this game is a main AC game or a spin off or is its a expensive Black Flag DLC and need equal amount of attention as of Unity development team. Like no full 12 sequence, multiplayer, DLC like freedom cry, no add on, no original city like Montreal, no enough naval combat, great story still better than Unity but just lazy and recycled and need a update. Also tell me why i have to install this game even though its GB size is smaller and smaller in term of content. So both Unity and Rouge are compromised games Syndicate must be great to overcome the mistakes of Unity and make the next power worth.

But can Xbox One and PS4 version be equal or look alike? I would say no but what do you think

See video about Ubisoft admit Unity is awful mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgYf42d0zMg

pacmanate
08-07-2015, 11:41 PM
You can't just start development on something meant for this gen and then just port it back to last gen.

The scale alone wouldnt be possible on old consoles, let alone the textures. Not to mention that the Anvil engine for this gen isn't compatible with last gen anyway

Edit: Apologies if i read it wrong. I'm too tired to read.

SargentDynamit8
08-07-2015, 11:45 PM
That not what i meant, read it again carefuly

phoenix-force411
08-08-2015, 01:45 AM
The Anvil Next Engine that Unity utilizes isn't compatible with last-gen. It requires more power and more resources, because it can do more than the Anvil Next Engine that ACIII-AC:Rogue utilizes. I wouldn't want my Unity to run at 10fps or lower. PC doesn't need to worry about Rogue and Unity being on two different platforms. This is a console problem, and Unity was an ambitious title unlike Rogue. They wanted to try out the co-op feature that they've been working on since Brotherhood, and last gen wouldn't be able to deliver the vision the planned for Unity. Ubisoft can only deliver a truly over the top next-gen game if the franchise became PC ONLY. Consoles are holding back how fast gaming can evolve, but then consoles are popular, more affordable, and they don't require constant upgrading like PC.

I will agree that Rogue needs a patch for optimization, better textures, and less loading during the game. The textures are awful and it runs crappy. ACIII looks the best and it was very ambitious. It looked better than last-gen ACIV.

Jessigirl2013
08-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Hello

I like first to say sorry for misleading thread and keep pushing Ubisoft to develop AC Syndicate on Xbox 360 and PS3, though it would be nice for a 2nd AC on those platform. I won;t make anymore thread relating to it.The reason why i keep telling Ubisoft to develop games on those consoles because Unity was exclusively for next gen, a game that was too soon, and ask yourself was a next gen only game worth and no it isn't., you be better of playing Rogue no matter how short and lazy it is. I for now on focus on the game, as long as Ubisoft send my feedback.

Would it make much sense to everyone to built on Black Flag with Rogue as 2014 AC game and make it cross platform, with more developing effort, larger budget, better developing, 12 sequence story instead of 6, new city, new UI/design, more deeper navel game play and more touched AI ships, more intense naval battle, and revolutionary ship to ship multiplayer how cool would that be! And Unity could be 2015 game with a year to fix the bugs and crash and developing a better story. What do you think of that Ubisoft

How can Ubisoft make sure their not repeat this mistake? How can next gen deliver a true next generation Assassin's Creed game? How can the deliver a game that is worth upgrading.

Also Ubisoft when will you deliver a patch to Rogue or have post content release like minecraft consider this game look like its 50% complete? Also the current state of the game i can't tell if this game is a main AC game or a spin off or is its a expensive Black Flag DLC and need equal amount of attention as of Unity development team. Like no full 12 sequence, multiplayer, DLC like freedom cry, no add on, no original city like Montreal, no enough naval combat, great story still better than Unity but just lazy and recycled and need a update. Also tell me why i have to install this game even though its GB size is smaller and smaller in term of content. So both Unity and Rouge are compromised games Syndicate must be great to overcome the mistakes of Unity and make the next power worth.

But can Xbox One and PS4 version be equal or look alike? I would say no but what do you think

See video about Ubisoft admit Unity is awful mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgYf42d0zMg

Well its nice to see they have finally noticed something we knew from day 1.
We all knew Unity was a mess ;)

You can't just start development on something meant for this gen and then just port it back to last gen.

The scale alone wouldnt be possible on old consoles, let alone the textures. Not to mention that the Anvil engine for this gen isn't compatible with last gen anyway

Edit: Apologies if i read it wrong. I'm too tired to read.
I agree I also didn't understand the point.
But last gen definietly cant take next gen games.

steveeire
08-08-2015, 08:16 PM
But what I want to know is why they can't put syndicate on the PS3 and the 360?

;)

SargentDynamit8
08-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Hello

I trying to tell you I have moved on that I know that AC SYNDICATE is only for next gen, and I didn't' discuss that all I did is criticize Rogue.