PDA

View Full Version : TekTV | Full Assassin's Creed Series Playthrough

TekavorTV
08-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone has been having a good day. This is my first time popping up here in the Ubisoft Forums. Figured I might introduce myself and express my love for Assassin's Creed.

Since July 2nd till now I have been playing the entire Assassin's Creed Series on twitch. It has been one hell of a nostalgic play-through since looking back at my younger teen years (21 now). It was a favorable choice to stream the AC Marathon for my show on Twitch because of my love for it. So I thank you guys again for giving me excellent content to enjoy with my audience on, "TekTV." I usually stream every day. I have streamed 163 days. It has been one hell of a journey thus far. I look forward to finishing the play-through in October, when Syndicate releases.

What we have played and will play are in the following order.
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Assassin's Creed: Unity
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

We have beaten eight of the first games, and are halfway through, Black Flag. I have never played the second half of the series, only the first. It's been really fun and I am filled with anticipation and excitement as I go into the newer AC games. Thanks again though for your time, take it easy everyone! Hope you all have an enjoyable rest of your day.

If you're curious on wanting to revisit some Assassin's Creed, live; then feel free to visit my show at --- www.twitch.tv/tekavor

TekavorTV
08-07-2015, 11:26 PM
BUMP: And now we're LIVE as of right now :D

TekavorTV
08-10-2015, 03:54 AM
We finish Assassin's Creed IV tonight!

twitch.tv/tekavor

TekavorTV
08-11-2015, 01:22 AM
TekTV | @Assassin'sCreed Unity: Full Series Playthrough!
http://twitch.tv/tekavor

TekavorTV
08-13-2015, 03:34 AM
Come chill with me to have some fun while playing, AC Unity!

TekTV | @Assassin'sCreed Unity: Full Series Playthrough!
http://twitch.tv/tekavor