PDA

View Full Version : Different sword displayed for "sword sets" image than what is available in game

Young_Narrow
08-07-2015, 05:33 AM
I am just curious if anybody noticed that the sword displayed for the "sword sets" when you hover it in the "Edward Upgrades" menu is not available / not one of the swords that you can equip and play with in the game or buy or unlock!? It looks like an awesome sword, and it seems like it could be a cross between a cutlass and a simitar!! The grip which is curved looks amazing and so does the blade design and the whole hilt in general. But the guard and pommel looks badass!!

So what I'm trying to say here is, has anybody unlocked or played with the sword I'm trying to describe and talk about?! Because I REALLY wish that this could become available. I am almost done beating the game so maybe in theory it is Edward's ultimate sword that he obtains after reaching legendary status?!

Does anyone have any opinions, facts, or even theories on the matter?! If so, I'd love to hear them and converse!!

LoyalACFan
08-07-2015, 08:50 AM
It was a preorder bonus called "Kenway Family Swords" or something, and only available on last-gen. Pretty BS, I know, but there you have it.

Alphacos007
08-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Last gen and PC*

LoyalACFan
08-07-2015, 09:01 AM
Whoops

Fatal-Feit
08-07-2015, 09:27 AM
It's a ULC for last-gen + PC only. Its stats are mediocre (though BF is ridiculously easy anyway :p), but it's my favorite.

This one, right?

http://drh1.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ubi/images/screenshots/AC4BF_jackdaw3.jpg