PDA

View Full Version : Can't redeem Beta key

theyoyofreak
08-06-2015, 03:55 PM
So I received my beta code in the Email, and went to redeem it, followed all the instructions put in said email, and whenever I click my Format (being PC) it says "you've already redeemed a guaranteed access code for (PC)" I just got to being able to use the code today, so I don't know whats going on, but I could really use some help for this please!

UbiEpi
08-06-2015, 04:35 PM
So I received my beta code in the Email, and went to redeem it, followed all the instructions put in said email, and whenever I click my Format (being PC) it says "you've already redeemed a guaranteed access code for (PC)" I just got to being able to use the code today, so I don't know whats going on, but I could really use some help for this please!

If you had access to the Closed Alpha, you are already in the Closed Beta.

theyoyofreak
08-07-2015, 01:37 AM
If you had access to the Closed Alpha, you are already in the Closed Beta.

this is for a Beta key though, so I don't know what the problem is.

Deosl
08-07-2015, 11:25 AM
OK.

Since you played in the closed alpha, you don't need a key since you are automatically eligible to play in the closed beta!

Alpha equals Beta access.

Share your key with a friend!

Do you understand?

theyoyofreak
08-07-2015, 02:15 PM
I didn't play Alpha, I received this Code as my first time being able to play Rainbow Six Siege.

UbiEpi
08-07-2015, 02:52 PM
You will need to contact our customer support team (https://support.ubi.com) to resolve this issue then.