PDA

View Full Version : Have we heard any of Syndicate's music yet?

playlisting
08-06-2015, 05:50 AM
I'm interested. The UK isn't known for music and I'm wondering what route they'll take. Also, will there be music when we're just running around the city?

Locopells
08-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Not yet, nope. And not known for music?!

sheby1911
08-06-2015, 11:26 AM
We'll hear the music at game premiere. It's always like this. I cannot remember me hearing AC soundtrack sooner than game premiere.

Jessigirl2013
08-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Not known for its music,;)
Is this a joke? ;)

The demo music sounds great and it looks like ambient music is back ;) <--- Didn't you hear the hype about this.:rolleyes:
I wonder if we will see the Opera house Kenway visits in the epilogue of BF.;)<---- As this is in London, and links to the opera style ambient music in the demo.

Anykeyer
08-07-2015, 09:30 AM
We had ACR main theme trailer before game's release
And yea, Syndicate's London will not be complete w/o Covent Garden Opera with full interior.

sheby1911
08-07-2015, 11:50 AM
And yea, Syndicate's London will not be complete w/o Covent Garden Opera with full interior.

OK, but this theme was combined from themes we already heard: AC2 and Black Flag. It was only different arrangement.

Anykeyer
08-07-2015, 02:24 PM
I meant AC Revelation.

sheby1911
08-07-2015, 02:40 PM
I meant AC Revelation.
Haha and I meant Rogue :P

playlisting
08-07-2015, 10:52 PM
And not known for music?!

Not known for its music.

Perhaps not known for music is the wrong way to put it, more that it doesn't have it's own style. Maybe it does and I've never noticed it. What do you mean when you say it does? Can you give any examples?

Locopells
08-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Depends on the era - read this, it's a fairly good summary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_the_United_Kingdom

Jessigirl2013
08-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Perhaps not known for music is the wrong way to put it, more that it doesn't have it's own style. Maybe it does and I've never noticed it. What do you mean when you say it does? Can you give any examples?

For its era I would say opera-esque music, ;)
Bit like the ambient music from the demo.:rolleyes:

That would be epic ;) I thought the interior which was in ACIII was great, shame we only see it in that one mission...
Knowing UBI I wouldn't be surprised if theres a Kenway easter egg somewhere, LIke his house or grave.
That's if its not already included in the main story missions.

playlisting
08-09-2015, 05:43 AM
Depends on the era - read this, it's a fairly good summary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_the_United_Kingdom

It doesn't seem like there's anything there that makes Britain stand out in terms of music.

Jessigirl2013
08-10-2015, 12:17 PM
It doesn't seem like there's anything there that makes Britain stand out in terms of music.

Really...

What made America stand out in terms of music?....;)

What I've heard in syndicates demos reminds me of professor Layton music.;)
Anyone else get that vibe?

Anykeyer
08-11-2015, 07:44 AM
What made America stand out in terms of music?....;)

Heavy african influence? Its even in their rock music. Unlike most of the Europe (especially nothern) which is closer to its classic music roots.

Locopells
08-11-2015, 09:16 AM
These guys might beg to differ, they used everything...

https://altmba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/The-Beatles-Abbey-Road.jpg

Jessigirl2013
08-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Heavy african influence? Its even in their rock music. Unlike most of the Europe (especially nothern) which is closer to its classic music roots.

My point was ACIII sounded ok in terms of music considering I cant think of music in colonial America. :rolleyes:

Then again, I am British.;)

Jessigirl2013
08-12-2015, 09:24 PM
These guys might beg to differ, they used everything...

https://altmba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/The-Beatles-Abbey-Road.jpg
I thought of this ;)
I will LOL its in Syndicate though.:rolleyes: