PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to club competitions?

Viguers
08-06-2015, 02:33 AM
I've been away from my console for the last 6 months and when I returned I intended to play assassins creed unity. I wanted to finish the club competition objectives because I had one objective left to accomplish. When I started to play the game I realized the club competitions section stated coming soon, and all the club competition awards, gear and weapons, were unlocked. I understand the rewards were unlocked for winners, then the following two weeks they were unlocked to the public, so there is less of an incentive and reward to play club competitions now that all the gear is unlocked, but what about the players who wish to accomplish the club competition objectives, especially for creed point bonuses. Basically I'm asking what will happen to the club competitions, are they going to return in any form or will there be some way to accomplish the club competition objectives at a later point?

HDinHB
08-06-2015, 07:45 AM
Club competitions ended, mercifully, in May. I'm not sure what competition objectives you mean. You can still play co-op with friends or strangers, and you can still join or start a club, and earn all the creed points, sync points, etc. that way. There are just no more competitions against other clubs.

phoenix-force411
08-06-2015, 07:52 AM
I think there is a challenge or banner challenge that involves Club Competitions. It is out of the question, though. You can't complete it anymore, but you can still complete the other challenges and raise your creed point multipliers.

HDinHB
08-06-2015, 08:23 AM
I vaguely recall that, so I had to go look. There are two club objectives that require club competitions: Warlord: win one club competition for a 10% creed boost, and Hat-trick: win 3 club competitions for a hall banner. Complete all 11 club objectives to get the awesome wolf eagle statue.

At this point, the only way to unlock Warlord or Hat-trick would be to join a club that has already won them.

Shahkulu101
08-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Club competitions? Hopefully they've ****ed off forever.