PDA

View Full Version : Why has my Initiates been set back to level 1?????/

LAVAmonster0331
08-06-2015, 01:04 AM
My initiates has been set back to level 1, why? i've played everyone of the Assassin's Creed games, and have been a loyal gamer of your games. But if things can't stay sync'ed up or running without epic crashes i may have to stop pre-ordering and wait to see how many patch's has to come out before people like the games. The initiates sync has been an issue from the get go, haven't you had plenty of time to get it straightened out or are you still bust fixing the half butt games you put out WAY to early?

I just relized i messed up and but this in the PC thread and needed to be in the console thread. my apologies.

Locopells
08-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Don't worry about the thread, the current Initiates are platform-wide.

Jessigirl2013
08-06-2015, 08:49 PM
There's a thread on this if you want to check it out.;)
Initiates has always had issues and many people are having this problem.

Initiates has never synced ANY of the data from AC games that I own, since they relaunched it after BF.

Theres speculation of a AC council site which could replace Initiates, Theres also a thread on this.

DSD27
08-07-2015, 07:55 PM
There's a thread on this if you want to check it out.;)
Initiates has always had issues and many people are having this problem.

Initiates has never synced ANY of the data from AC games that I own, since they relaunched it after BF.

Theres speculation of a AC council site which could replace Initiates, Theres also a thread on this.

you seem to be victim of everything that is a problem. :rolleyes:

They're completely different websites, with different purposes.

Jessigirl2013
08-07-2015, 09:21 PM
you seem to be victim of everything that is a problem. :rolleyes:

They're completely different websites, with different purposes.

Really?
Only problem ive had with AC is Unity and Initiates.;)

Now that's cleared up..