PDA

View Full Version : I am very confused about the release date for the PC

uri71c
08-05-2015, 10:29 PM
is it coming oct 23 or Q4 please release the game with the Console so there won't be any spoiler to the one who pre order it

Jessigirl2013
08-06-2015, 09:02 PM
is it coming oct 23 or Q4 please release the game with the Console so there won't be any spoiler to the one who pre order it

The PC release date is later because they want to ensure Its optimized correctly as they have to take into account a large range of different hardware. As consoles have set hardware this is quicker.

Its Q4 2015, Its only oct 23 for consoles.:rolleyes:

After Unity, don't complain about them delaying it. They delay it so it can actually run correctly.;)

Areyn1995
08-08-2015, 04:28 PM
The PC release date is later because they want to ensure Its optimized correctly as they have to take into account a large range of different hardware. As consoles have set hardware this is quicker.

Its Q4 2015, Its only oct 23 for consoles.:rolleyes:

After Unity, don't complain about them delaying it. They delay it so it can actually run correctly.;)

Agree. Delaying games for development purposes is never a bad thing, I'd much rather have a game release subsequent to console release than it be rushed (GTA 5 was a perfect example)

Jessigirl2013
08-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Agree. Delaying games for development purposes is never a bad thing, I'd much rather have a game release subsequent to console release than it be rushed (GTA 5 was a perfect example)

I know ;)
Even Rockstars site got DDoSed because people were butthurt that it got delayed.
They delay games for a reason, It actually costs UBI more to delay a game than release it at the same time as the consoles. So there is an important reason why its being delayed.;) <--- AKA so it can actually work.:rolleyes: