PDA

View Full Version : NICE new forum!

XaeroTheHero
08-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Good job guys! This looks much better! (First thread?)

QuadraticAdam
08-05-2015, 04:45 PM
Oh boy...

Here. We. GO!

Aguton
08-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Welcome :D

WorldWWilliam
08-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Better forum, Still a completely broken P2W dead game.

I wonder how many users lost (Because they can't be bothered using this forum) compared to how many unsuspecting users of ubi's forums will be suckered into playing this game.

Or if this forum will just always be dead since the previous forum was dead and I don't know if just changing forums will bring in any new users.

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Hello all... looking ok this new forum - some of the text is lost in background image but it's taking shape. Image verification...cool, hopefully that ends the 'BUY PASSPORT' crap that happened on old forums.

Also the Mighty Quest forums aren't in alphabetical order in the 'Other Forums' list on the Ubisoft Forums page.

Also I love some of the forums background images... but Events one is tiled and the Fireside Brawl one is fugly.

Aguton
08-07-2015, 08:33 AM
It's to encourage people to participate in the Art contest :D

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1240038-Fireside-Tavern-Art-Event

(But for real, it might be changed soon, while the artists here get creative :) )

QuadraticAdam
08-07-2015, 09:09 AM
It's to encourage people to participate in the Art contest :D

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1240038-Fireside-Tavern-Art-Event
I tried creating a post in that thread with my suggestion, but it said the post needed to be approved by a mod/admin. O_o"

Aguton
08-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Ok, I was not the one setting the rules for this forum, I'll look into it asap :)

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Yeah I tried to ask a question in the Fireside forum art competition thread but got asked for permission too. My question was what size should my digital canvas be to avoid you guys needing to stretch or tile the image? I'm a terrible artist but I'll try and whip something up for it too boost entry numbers and because ya never know, I just might win ;)

Aguton
08-07-2015, 11:40 AM
You're still having the issue? Because I changed some of the settings already so I don't get why would cannot post :'(
For the canvas, any wallpaper size should do, like 1024*768 for instance!

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-07-2015, 12:10 PM
Yeah still can't post in Fireside Tavern Art Event thread without a Moderator approving the post first - image below shows the message I get when I try.

http://i.imgur.com/YyVUAfx.jpg

Thanks for the swift reply on the canvas info... I can get started right away :cool:

Aguton
08-07-2015, 01:34 PM
I modified all the affected fields, you should be able to post... if not, feel free to PM me your contribution, I'll update the thread as soon as I find what's the issue.

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-07-2015, 07:37 PM
For that matter can we obtain forum titles in this new forum like we could on the old forums?

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-09-2015, 10:44 PM
People are still creating new threads and such on the old forum. Have you CMs got a timeline on when the old forums go offline - because posting and having contests like the art contest on these forums wont get noticed so long as the older forums can be visited. I'm caught between visiting 2 atm... the older one is still winning in popularity.

Aguton
08-10-2015, 08:53 AM
There were some blocks on the way when we did the transition, but the old forums should become read-only soon enough.

xXazZzaXx
08-12-2015, 12:49 AM
ohh, shiny. I hadn't logged on the forum for a while, so I hadn't seen it yet.