PDA

View Full Version : ACR Uplay

Ajitz
08-05-2015, 05:47 AM
I just to buy used (pre-owned) game on Assassin's Creed Revelations at GameStop. I don't have Uplay passport of code, I have xbox live gold then download for free uplay passport is permanent and multiplayer?

Which is choose trial 3 day or full game price 19.99 in xbox market. Let me know or make sure?

First time, I never before it

HDinHB
08-05-2015, 06:49 AM
I just to buy used (pre-owned) game on Assassin's Creed Revelations at GameStop. I don't have Uplay passport of code, I have xbox live gold then download for free uplay passport is permanent and multiplayer?

Which is choose trial 3 day or full game price 19.99 in xbox market. Let me know or make sure?

First time, I never before it

I think the $19.99 price is the full game price, which since you already bought the game used, you don't need to buy again. If you don't want to play multiplayer, you don't need the passport for the single-player campaign. I don't know how many people play revelations multiplayer anymore, so, unless you have friends that play, it may not be worth spending any money on. You can try the free 3-day trial, and if you decide it's worth it, I think you can buy the pass from the in-game menu. I think it was ~$10 when the game first came out, so I certainly wouldn't pay more than that.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/35/3957/how-do-i-activate-uplay-passport/kA030000000eSsYCAU
1. When starting Assassin's Creed Revelations, you will see an option to Activate my Uplay Passport.
*This menu can also be accessed by selecting "Multiplayer" through the main menu.
http://help.support.ubi.com/images/ACR/Passport2.jpg

What happens if you select "BUY UPLAY PASSPORT" from this menu?

You might also be able to buy an old unused code, like on ebay--it may or may not work.

phoenix-force411
08-05-2015, 06:53 AM
I believe the passes should be free. During ACIV release, they discontinued Uplay Passports for future games. PS4 and Xbox One don't support online passes anymore since you have to pay for MP now.