PDA

View Full Version : So I'm thinking

galingula
09-16-2004, 12:05 AM
I'm using an X-45. Playing with all the ways I can use this thing.

I'm trying assigning trim to a rotary. Should it be for ailerons or elevators?

Right now I have it set for one rotary to flaps and the other to elevators for trim but I (flying the 109) always get the "alarm alarm alarm" sound and when I get to flying too fast it tells me that I've damaged the flaps ( I think that's the root of the problem). It's actually hard to see this message because it comes up over the dials I've got superimposed over the landscape. It's too hard to see with the cockpit view on and my machine slows down when I use that view.

My mouse has a scroll wheel. Could I assign the trim to the scroll wheel on my mouse? How do I do that? Would it make my trim faster?

galingula
09-16-2004, 12:05 AM
I'm using an X-45. Playing with all the ways I can use this thing.

I'm trying assigning trim to a rotary. Should it be for ailerons or elevators?

Right now I have it set for one rotary to flaps and the other to elevators for trim but I (flying the 109) always get the "alarm alarm alarm" sound and when I get to flying too fast it tells me that I've damaged the flaps ( I think that's the root of the problem). It's actually hard to see this message because it comes up over the dials I've got superimposed over the landscape. It's too hard to see with the cockpit view on and my machine slows down when I use that view.

My mouse has a scroll wheel. Could I assign the trim to the scroll wheel on my mouse? How do I do that? Would it make my trim faster?