PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Chronological order

Jediman88
08-05-2015, 03:00 AM
Is there a official way to keep track of how the books and other media relate? I like to keep things in Chronological order the list that i found hasn't updated.

steveeire
08-05-2015, 04:06 AM
Well I don't consider anything that happens outside the games canon, and I play the games in the order MD happens so pretty much how they where released.

VestigialLlama4
08-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Is there a official way to keep track of how the books and other media relate? I like to keep things in Chronological order the list that i found hasn't updated.

Okay...

Chronological order for Modern Day.
- The Comics THE FALL and THE CHAIN are both prequels to AC1 Modern Day.
- AC: INITIATES, the Website chronicles the Adventures of the Modern Day Assassins.
- The comic BRAHMAN takes place after the Modern Day of BLACK FLAG but before UNITY and ROGUE.

Chronological order for historical section,
- The movie AC: LINEAGE is the prequel to AC2
- The movie AC: Ascendance is the prequel (or rather mid-quel since it takes place during the game) to AC: BROTHERHOOD
- The movie AC: EMBERS is the epilogue and conclusion of REVELATIONS (To be seen after the game).
Except for these books, none of the Oliver Bowden books can be considered canonical.
- BLACK FLAG likewise takes place before and after the historical section of Black Flag
- FORSAKEN takes place before and during the historical section of AC3.
- UNITY takes place before and during the historical section of UNITY.

So there that's how it works chronologically.