PDA

View Full Version : Emil prop pitch?

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 12:14 AM
Lo M8s, I've just installed the patch, and have noticed that I can't adjust the prop pitch on any of the 109s' or 190s'. Is this historically correct? Sorry for the daft question, I'm new to the game. Cheers all.

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 12:14 AM
Lo M8s, I've just installed the patch, and have noticed that I can't adjust the prop pitch on any of the 109s' or 190s'. Is this historically correct? Sorry for the daft question, I'm new to the game. Cheers all.

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 12:17 AM
You have to set a key to put it on manual prop pitch. By Barbarossa most Emils were converted over to auto-pitch as stated in the readme/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

"Ich bin ein Wuergerwhiner"

"The future battle on the ground will be preceded by battle in the air. This will determine which of the contestants has to suffer operational and tactical disadvantages and be forced throughout the battle into adoption compromise solutions." --Erwin Rommel

http://lbhskier37.freeservers.com/Mesig.jpg
--NJG26_Killa--

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 04:06 AM
Thank you for responding. I had already mapped a key, and it still is working on other planes. It's only since the patch that I'm having problems. Maybe my patch didn't load correctly. No one else is having this problem? I don't like the sound of that. I'll have another go at it. Thanks again! Cheers