PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here going to Gamescom?

Fatal-Feit
08-04-2015, 03:47 PM
If you plan to check out and play For Honor, the community and I would truly appreciate it if you can guest on my Q&A podcast, Code Of Honor, for Gamescom. Here's the one I did for E3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8plBv7YX4

Leave a comment or PM me, thanks!

[UPDATE] Assuming things go well, SixKeys will be attending the For Honor booth at Gamescom. She said if you guys have any questions for the devs, feel free to ask. Make a post and I'll relay them to her. :)

premiumart
08-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Gamescon is just so crowded, jugding from how fast the online tickets are sold. I just check the internet for news xD Well i was to games connvention 3 times before it went to Köln ( Cologne) and was cool.

Nice that you gonna gather info and share it with the forums again though.

Fatal-Feit
08-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Gamescon is just so crowded, jugding from how fast the online tickets are sold. I just check the internet for news xD Well i was to games connvention 3 times before it went to Köln ( Cologne) and was cool.

Nice that you gonna gather info and share it with the forums again though.

It's my pleasure. And yeah, I usually just use the internet as well, hehe. :p

Havemercy87
08-05-2015, 01:51 AM
I wish I could go.. Anyway, I look forward to seeing your next podcast fatal and any news that is bestowed upon us from other sources.. Oh and tell sixkeys thanks in advance for us!

Dead1y-Derri
08-07-2015, 05:38 PM
I attended Gamescom. I was part of the four people who were invited out by the For Honor team to play the game and also have a special mini Q&A with Jason and Bio-Jade.

Fatal-Feit
08-12-2015, 01:48 AM
I attended Gamescom. I was part of the four people who were invited out by the For Honor team to play the game and also have a special mini Q&A with Jason and Bio-Jade.Words can't explain how jealous I am of you! That must have been an incredible experience. But yeah, because you posted, I'm assuming you wouldn't mind being on the podcast. Right?

Mr_Shade
08-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Would be great to hear some indepth thoughts about your experience :)

Havemercy87
08-13-2015, 09:09 AM
Congratulations derri, that is fantastic! So jealous right now lol.. Of course, I would also like to hear how your experience was with For Honor.

Dead1y-Derri
08-13-2015, 09:26 PM
Words can't explain how jealous I am of you! That must have been an incredible experience. But yeah, because you posted, I'm assuming you wouldn't mind being on the podcast. Right?

Yes I'd like to be on the podcast if possible.

Fatal-Feit
08-14-2015, 12:39 AM
Yes I'd like to be on the podcast if possible.

Hey, awesome. I'll send you a PM.