PDA

View Full Version : The latest AC Syndicate video

uri71c
08-04-2015, 10:00 AM
The guys from the ac Syndicate video said something finally about the modern day!!!! i was waiting for it so much time. they said it's back and it's going to be a lot more clear why the assassin's and the Templar are fighting :mad:. do you see me as an idiot i mean really don't waste my time clearing that out when it's Obvious and not special why the assassins and the Templar are fighting.

Jessigirl2013
08-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Which video is this?
The fact that Modern day is back is a huge plus for Syndicate IMO.<----- Especially after Unity's abysmal modern day.:mad:

Yes I agree it was a odd phrasing as we all know why they are fighting each other.;)
I think its more aimed at players that have only played Unity, as this is not clear as the modern day is practically non existant.:mad:

I wouldn't get angry about it.;) They are just making sure that new players will understand.

uri71c
08-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Which video is this?
The fact that Modern day is back is a huge plus for Syndicate IMO.<----- Especially after Unity's abysmal modern day.:mad:

Yes I agree it was a odd phrasing as we all know why they are fighting each other.;)
I think its more aimed at players that have only played Unity, as this is not clear as the modern day is practically non existant.:mad:

I wouldn't get angry about it.;) They are just making sure that new players will understand.

well the only one they talked about modern day I think that open world games youtuber talked about it.