PDA

View Full Version : AC2 And They're Off

Klemitch
08-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Can I skip And They're Off or is it part of the story?

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 03:46 PM
I don't understand :confused:
Can you explain more?

I didn't know you could skip missions in AC? I don't think so.

Klemitch
08-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Well, I can't get past gate 13/16. Does this mean I can't finish the story? If that's the case I'll stop playing AC2 right now.

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Cant get past?
I'm assuming this isn't a bug and you just arnt fast enough. <---- I mean no offense ;) just making sure;)
If that is the case....
I'm afraid you must complete all of Ezios memories to finish the game ;)
AC2 is really good, so I urge you to keep trying ;)

Klemitch
08-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Nah it's me... not fast enough. :(
Maybe I'll move on to AC3. Or maybe I'll revisit AC1; I never did finish the final fight. I'm a better fighter now.
Well, thanks for the feedback.

Areyn1995
08-02-2015, 05:13 PM
This mission isn't THAT hard, just be sure not to climb on anything but the path to the gates. May takes a few goes but you'll get it eventually...

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Nah it's me... not fast enough. :(
Maybe I'll move on to AC3. Or maybe I'll revisit AC1; I never did finish the final fight. I'm a better fighter now.
Well, thanks for the feedback.

;)
Just keep trying ;) , I remember being stuck on a mission involving a boat for ages ;)
Try and play in order otherwise the story will get really messed up. <----- Trust me (AC->The end of ACIII) is a really good story.

Locopells
08-03-2015, 11:26 AM
If you don't complete it, you can't continue - try following this path:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO46Txc3vFE

Jessigirl2013
08-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Good luck ;)
Just stick with it.

playlisting
08-09-2015, 06:14 AM
Nah it's me... not fast enough. :.

Don't skip the best game in the series. Watch a walkthrough as Locopells suggested and continue. The Ezio trilogy is far too good to miss. Be sure to play Brotherhood and Revelations as well. Then you can become nostalgic every time you listen to Jesper Kyd's music, and wonder why Ubisoft doesn't stick with one assassin over a few games to let us get really connected to the character and give the story a bit more weight. You'll fondly remember Roger Craig Smith and his wonderful work as Ezio. Then it'll slowly fade from your mind as time passes. You'll be flicking through channels on TV one day and come across a program named 'Say Yes to The Dress' and decide "bugger it, I'll give it a shot." So you proceed to watch and find the person commentating throughout's voice sounds oddly familiar. You'll type into Google: 'Say Yes to The Dress narrator' and notice the name Roger Craig Smith. 'Ah, I've heard that name before' you'll say, and you'll click on his name. It'll take you to a list of work he's done and you'll notice 'Voiced Ezio in the Assassin's Creed series' and think 'oh yeah! I knew I'd heard him before.' So you type into youtube 'AC2 soundtrack' (as you also fondly remembered the phenomenal music that the game had) and you'll listen to it. 'What wonderful music,' You'll think, 'I wish they made games as good as this now. The new ones are impressive on a technical level and they have some solid gameplay as well, but they just lack that certain something of the older games. The incredible story filled with highs and lows and the sound of your boots hitting the stone roofs of Florence as the heralds cry out below in Italian. I felt so connected to Ezio and his struggles and triumphs. In fact, I think I'll play through them again.' So a few days later, you start on AC2 and hear that familiar sound (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBYKgQaqggU) that plays when the Ubisoft logo comes up on screen. You begin playing, and the cycle begins anew.

I reckon I'm going to start another game of AC2 as well :D

Jessigirl2013
08-10-2015, 12:03 PM
I agree ACII is timeless, and I will gladly purchase the inevitable HD remake that will eventually be out. ;)

Did you complete the mission?