PDA

View Full Version : Weapons, Outfits, Collectables and stuff.

steveeire
08-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Just recently played Rogue and I enjoyed it, but it bothers me that the best guns in the game are unobtainable until after you finish it, please don't do this in syndicate as in Rogue I have done everything before I did the last mission and now I have no use for these guns.

VestigialLlama4
08-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Just recently played Rogue and I enjoyed it, but it bothers me that the best guns in the game are unobtainable until after you finish it, please don't do this in syndicate as in Rogue I have done everything before I did the last mission and now I have no use for these guns.

I prefer the approach of Black Flag, where you get the best guns (Captains Pistols) by completing all AC contracts and you can do that (and fully upgrade the Jackdaw) by Sequence 6 since all side missions are open then. In AC3, you got the Naval Duckfoot or the French Double Shooting Gun by Crafting materials by Sequence 7 or 8 alongside some side missions,

I sometimes wish the AC games had a New Game Plus mode where we can keep upgrades on a second playthrough and face tougher enemies and higher difficult right of the bat.

steveeire
08-02-2015, 10:41 AM
I agree about the AC game+, but I don't really mind how we get them as long as I can have them before the last few missions, and yes the way Black Flag done it was great.

LoyalACFan
08-03-2015, 06:31 AM
Yeah, that's a pet peeve of mine, when a game doesn't let you access certain minor features until the very end. "Congrats, even though you're completely done with 100% of what this game has to offer and are likely about to resell it or loan it to a friend, here's an unlockable skin."

Jessigirl2013
08-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Yeah, that's a pet peeve of mine, when a game doesn't let you access certain minor features until the very end. "Congrats, even though you're completely done with 100% of what this game has to offer and are likely about to resell it or loan it to a friend, here's an unlockable skin."

I know, Right ;)

Reminds me of Mario64 all over again. ;)<----- That, and every game ever ;)