PDA

View Full Version : Do You Continue The Game After You Finish The Main Story?

playlisting
07-31-2015, 06:15 AM
Title.

Speedy_PC
07-31-2015, 06:23 AM
IF I finished the whole game of AC Unity and no I don't keep going, and IF I want to start again I will start again ;)

Rukeith
07-31-2015, 07:09 AM
I've been catching up on all the AC games recently and what I've done is progress through sequences until I've unlocked all locations/side activities/collectibles. Once I've gone through most or even all of that, I resume through until the end of the storyline so i could finish on the conclusion and make my way to the next installment.

Jessigirl2013
07-31-2015, 05:25 PM
I used to with the older ACs because I thought the side missions were a decent quality.

Unity is a prime example of a game I will probably never 100%.
Firstly, the lag... the lag.....;)
and Arno getting stuck EVERYWHERE and forcing the game to restart,
He also has a fetish for falling through floors ;)

And secondly the whole game is a example of quantity over quality.
I mean.. Just look at the cluster **** of the map!:mad:
I hope Syndicate condenses the side missions and makes them higher quality.:mad:

Anykeyer
08-03-2015, 02:35 PM
I always finish side content before the main story. So "no".

Jessigirl2013
08-03-2015, 03:11 PM
I always finish side content before the main story. So "no".

Did you do that with Unity?
You have more patience than me ;)

DSD27
08-03-2015, 09:20 PM
I like to finish most of the side stuff before the last memory, but I always keep playing after. If you play this game just for the story you are missing a big part of it

SkypherDZN
08-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Yes, I keep playing. Add me on Uplay for some Heist missions :) Name: SkypherDZN

Jessigirl2013
08-03-2015, 10:11 PM
I like to finish most of the side stuff before the last memory, but I always keep playing after. If you play this game just for the story you are missing a big part of it
I do with other AC games ;)
Unity's MANY bugs just made it a chore.

DSD27
08-03-2015, 10:45 PM
I do with other AC games ;)
Unity's MANY bugs just made it a chore.

I don't find any bugs :p

kodre
08-04-2015, 01:59 AM
I generally try and do most of the side quests that interest me before I finish the main game. Once main game is over and the credits rolled I don't feel much motivation to play further.
Too many other unplayed games in my steam collection :)

uri71c
08-04-2015, 09:07 AM
I have done a few ac but ac unity because he was so boring with glitches and bugs everywere

Anykeyer
08-04-2015, 02:15 PM

I did. Through it took a lot of sessions.
I didnt have any technical problems but missions and gameplay variety are incredibly low in Unity. And based on how I spent 50% of the time in the game I called it Home Burglar Simulator 2014.

SurefirePiano12
12-14-2017, 01:28 AM

Ya Iím with you there whatís the point you do the main game and do side games if you need money

veronica5585
12-14-2017, 03:23 AM
I like collecting badges and unlocking achievements so I can say yes. While playing I try to keep the balance between side quests and the main story progression like when the main mission takes me a new area, after that sequel I stop and clear that part of the map. Collect the loots, do all side quests and stuff before moving on so that I wont have much left when the game ends.
If I dont play this way, and finish the main missions quickly then I kind of lose my interest to complete the rest. That has been a problem with the entire Ac series but with Origins I think they managed to make it a lot better since you actually NEED TO do side quests in order to level up and progress which is good imo.