PDA

View Full Version : Possible fix to log into Uplay on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

KeNe21B
07-31-2015, 03:13 AM
My girlfriend was having problems loading her uplay acct for Assassins creed black flag. She couldn't access her ships or anything else that required the uplay saves. She contacted uplay and they were unable to fix it. Was noticing that before starting the game the xbone console nat type was open but when starting multiplayer the game and xbone would switch to strict nat. If you are having same problem here is how i fixed it. First I hard reset xbone then deleted system cache. Then opened up ports TCP 80, 443 UDP 3658, 4646. Then restarted modem and my nighthawk router. and again hard reset the xbone. Opened up Assasinss creed went to Multiplayer and now it should be open nat for game and xbone. switched back to normal game mode and logged into uplay and loaded right up and all her ships and everything else was there. Not sure if this fix has been already posted but i know she called ubisoft and they had no idea what to do or how to fix it. Hopefully if you are having the same problem this will fix your issue. If you have any questions on the netgear nighthawk router and how to open up upnp and port forwarding feel free to ask but other routers you will need to learn how to do it from their site

Mr_Shade
08-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Hi there,

Odd that support didn't give you the answer - since it's a standard reply to open ports - and is also available on the support site.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/4186/multiplayer-connection-issues-in-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-on-xbox-one/kA030000000ec3SCAQ