PDA

View Full Version : 2 modes' ideas?

matterfaka001
07-31-2015, 12:46 AM
First of all, I have thought in a individually team deathmatch, I mean, in the E3's gameplay demo we could watch at the end of the battle, that the last 2 warriors were fighting in a round place. I believe that the 2 teams would create a circle and they would stand like this image: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpITJw5c0tpRAupFirTv6nzYbjwRSyb aDFRCUzveHfb6Zb8sVEdg
Then, one warrior from each team would take a step forward and the battle would begin, after other 2 warriors would fight. The team which has more victories wins. In case there's no winner as it would be 4v4, the surviving warriors would fight and in case thre's no winner again, a final battle might take place.

Secondly, a 3v3 mode where at the beginning you should chose a faction, then you would pair up a warrior from the other 2 factions and you must confront a team like yours.

Be free to express your ideas below.

Thodoras10
07-31-2015, 09:56 PM
Really liked the second one cause it would also add to the thought of having cross-faction game modes which i support. The first one is not something that's new or pioneering and it's a bit boring. Also the first one ruins a the immersiveness because 8 people choose to halt and play by the rules, well vikings didn't play by the rules then and samurais didn't play by the rules either.

Zercon.
08-17-2015, 03:06 AM
they have not said what modes will be out they just talked about 4v4 and that they will have a single/co-op mode and more you will have to wait to see what they will have

iUserProfile
08-19-2015, 12:27 PM
I think both ideas are viable. At least there should be one mode where straight up duel situations are forced and all the moba and capturing stuff is left out. There isn't a small amount of chaos involved if unexperienced or uncoordinated teams fight each other so there should be a game option where you duel other players without having to have all the team coordination and communication going on.
The fighting system should be celebrated in undisturbed fights one on one involving all the tactics and mind games of an intense sword fight.