PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2 - Uncleared Question - Why is Warren Vidic intereseted in the vault

xJaysin
07-30-2015, 08:02 PM
At one Point in AC II (I know its getting old know but its still one of my favourite parts of whole ac universe) desmond ist out of animus and tests his abilitys that he got from ezio.
hes asking why they went to ezio and not to altair in his early years.
lucy gives as an answer that vidic was obsessed of italy because of the vault. but he couldnt possibly know whats in there and his primary interest was to have the card which he already got from altair so why go to ezio ? it makes no sense.

Jessigirl2013
07-30-2015, 08:12 PM
He wants the POE inside it ;)

card?:confused:

If you mean POE then they need more than one to power the eye Abstergo satellite.

Did this help ;) Im a AC NUT;)

Welcome to the forum by the way ;) Check my profile for similar threads if you want ;)

Also ACII Is by far the best AC game IMO ;)

We all know a HD remake of it is inevitable.;) Cant wait!

xJaysin
08-01-2015, 11:38 AM
He wants the POE inside it ;)

card?:confused:

If you mean POE then they need more than one to power the eye Abstergo satellite.

Did this help ;) Im a AC NUT;)

Welcome to the forum by the way ;) Check my profile for similar threads if you want ;)

Well actually he cant be interested in a POE in there because Mario and Rodrigo said before that you find something in the inside of the vault which would make the apple of eden look like a toy. so this makes actually no sense.

and with the card i mean the one which shows the position of the POEs that he got at the end of ac 1

Jessigirl2013
08-01-2015, 12:13 PM
Well actually he cant be interested in a POE in there because Mario and Rodrigo said before that you find something in the inside of the vault which would make the apple of eden look like a toy. so this makes actually no sense.

They were talking about the existence of the first civ ;)

and with the card i mean the one which shows the position of the POEs that he got at the end of ac 1

I'm assuming you mean the map that the POE projected?
I doubt it was accurate .. I mean a lot of time has passed since the third crusade ;) POEs have moved around since then ;)

Also the locations on the map were vague at least ;)

xJaysin
08-01-2015, 10:32 PM
They were talking about the existence of the first civ ;)

I'm assuming you mean the map that the POE projected?
I doubt it was accurate .. I mean a lot of time has passed since the third crusade ;) POEs have moved around since then ;)

Also the locations on the map were vague at least ;)

they didnt even know about the first civ.
the message of them was exclusively for ezio. so theres still now answer to the question why vidic would search after the vault.

LoyalACFan
08-02-2015, 09:00 AM
the message of them was exclusively for ezio. so theres still now answer to the question why vidic would search after the vault.

Well, the myth of The Prophet was well-known enough by the Templars for Rodrigo to declare himself Prophet long before it ultimately turned out to be Ezio. More than likely, Vidic found mention of the the myth in someone else's genetic memory, and after realizing that it had actually come true (the second Piece WAS brought to the Floating City, and this was presumably fairly well-known by modern-day Templar historians considering Rodrigo's fame) he was dying to find out what secrets the Prophet unlocked. When he stumbled upon a descendant of Ezio (an Assassin from the same time period known for eliminating Rodrigo, and who is apparently still famous in modern times since the Mentor had a life-size statue of him) he became obsessed with finding memories stemming from Ezio and Italy, since those were the ones naturally more likely to yield the Vault's secrets.

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 01:19 PM

There's always been the myth of the first civ - the tribe in ACIII points this out.;)