PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Zero Sum Axis Recruitment

XxFreddy-G30xX
07-30-2015, 01:18 AM
Zero Sum Axis is a smaller PS4 based gaming clan looking for friendly, helpful and active players (rather than just having high member counts) to help in preparation for the upcoming title "Tom Clancy's The Division". We are involved in various other single and multiplayer games and encourage all members to participate while we wait. If you are looking for other like minded players in a smaller atmosphere, please check out our website zerosumaxis.com and apply to join. If you have any other questions, please feel free to message our Recruitment Officer (PSNID: SixGramz) or our Community Relations Officer (PSNID: xlostpunkfoundx). Thanks for reading, and happy gaming!

Rezinteea
11-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Zero Sum Axis is a smaller PS4 based gaming clan looking for friendly, helpful and active players (rather than just having high member counts) to help in preparation for the upcoming title "Tom Clancy's The Division". We are involved in various other single and multiplayer games and encourage all members to participate while we wait. If you are looking for other like minded players in a smaller atmosphere, please check out our website zerosumaxis.com and apply to join. If you have any other questions, please feel free to message our Recruitment Officer (PSNID: SixGramz) or our Community Relations Officer (PSNID: xlostpunkfoundx). Thanks for reading, and happy gaming!

Subject is my id add me I am a decent killer

KillerKonijn
12-01-2015, 02:27 PM
I think i might be looking for something like this.
I have but one question: from where are you guys?
Me, I'm from Belgium, and i would like my team to be in europe as well for obvious reasons.
I want to play The Siege competitive too, do you play it as well?
Perhaps you can contact me on PS4 if you guys are from Europe, than we can talk some more ;-)
PSN = KillerKonijn.

Me myself, i'm 30 years old, pretty mature, don't like raging-screaming-flaming players at all.
I do believe it is ok to make mistakes in game, because it's the natural progress of becoming superiour :)
I want to have fun and have serious gaming adventures at the same time.

Kind regards

KillerKonijn