PDA

View Full Version : Looking for honest friends

InFluenZa13
07-29-2015, 11:59 PM
Anyone else here looking for honest friends to play this cool game these folks made for us?:cool:
I have a love/hate relationship for this game and I need better friends who want to play and learn from each other.:)
So if you feel the same way I do, send me a friend request okay!
Thanks people!;)

A_Tweeker2
07-31-2015, 04:30 AM
Anyone else here looking for honest friends to play this cool game these folks made for us?:cool:
I have a love/hate relationship for this game and I need better friends who want to play and learn from each other.:)
So if you feel the same way I do, send me a friend request okay!
Thanks people!;)

Hello All: Friends are far and few here, from what I see around here!:p
There are some good people that play Spartacus legends but most are just rude jerks that end up ignoring wager requests or invites!:confused:
I don't get it either so don't be concerned about them,just kill them all!! In the game of course!:p

And to all who only read this post and don't reply with any input,may the god's PISS on your fortunes!:D

SearingScythe
07-31-2015, 05:12 AM
Friends are far and few here, from what I see around here!:p
There are some good people that play Spartacus legends but most are just rude jerks that end up ignoring wager requests or invites!:confused:

My opinion on friendly / rude players:
The experience one makes highly depends on the matchmaking system, which will not match you up against certain other players, against some others you'll fight any time both of you look for online opponents. (and your favorite playing time if you are not able to play 24/7 ;) )
An example: A buddy from this forum, I have never encountered online, except in wager-fights.

When I started playing Spartacus, I regularly met number of disconnecters, which was very annoying!
But with time I acquired a not-so-small tally in my buddy-list. And hugely satisfying, these players are from all over Europe, with a few (speaking little english) I can't even chat without using a dictionary. (That's the main reason I still play Spartacus, because this NEVER happens to me in any other game;
I should add that I'm sometimes very talkative, letting my opponents know if they impressed me or what I think about rage-quitters and spammers :D )

comeahead7
07-31-2015, 03:47 PM
to influenza13 hi buddy add me micdec31 im on most days and always enjoy a good wager,i agree with your analargy ..............

InFluenZa13
08-01-2015, 01:03 AM
to influenza13 hi buddy add me micdec31 im on most days and always enjoy a good wager,i agree with your analargy ..............

comeahead7 or is it micdec31?
Which one? Hey I'll send for both okay!:)

Black_Widow9
08-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Great topic lanistas!

InFluenZa13
08-14-2015, 12:29 AM
Gratitude! :)

MrBreeze4420
08-14-2015, 04:47 PM
InFluenZa13. My name is mrbreeze4420. Hit me up. I'm a champion of this game and will be friends and help you in any way I can.