PDA

View Full Version : {The Silent Void}{NA PS4} {PvE Focused} {Non Skill Based}

SC-ViciousDS
07-29-2015, 02:21 AM
http://abload.de/img/bannerfdae6.png

The PS4 community is now Live! Add me as a friend, Search The Silent Void under your friends list in the communities tab and send me a message on PSN letting me know you are interested in joining and I'll get you setup!

Must be 18 or Older to join
North America
PlayStation 4

PvE Focused {some Dark Zone}
Team Based
Family Environment
Non Elitist

We are a non Rogue group and will respect players in the dark zone unless fired or threatened upon. We will keep justice and maintain a civil manner in the dark zone as much as we can. Failure to do so or trolling/ganking players will result in your termination. We do not play that way.

I am creating a new group called The Silent Void, I wish to create a group not based on skill or your ability to play. But your ability to communicate, have fun and work as a team. I will not assign designated fireteams or groups as I believe a community should all be able to play with each other and help anyone when they please. This group is not for asshats or elitists. I will not tolerate anyone as such and you will be immediately removed. If interest is high enough, I will grab a domain and create a quick website. I will try to check in on this post every once in awhile but don't expect a quick answer via PM here on the forums. The easiest way to get a hold of me is by contacting me on PSN. My info is below on my name and what times I most likely will get back you by. I also will not tolerate inappropriate behavior towards other members. I also do not tolerate racism and sexism towards any female members. Everyone is a gamer and as such will be treated like a gamer. Also no player will be denied play because of their skill, the whole goal behind this group is to allow anyone and everyone to enjoy what the game has to offer. We will mostly focus on PvE content, but will occasionally wander into the Dark Zone to enjoy the experiences there once in awhile as well.

I also understand folks have kids and life comes first.....we all stand by that. There are no minimum hours we require you to be on and all members are treated equally whether they play 5 hours or 15 hours. We also stand by a code of no harassment and equality in the gaming space. Whether you are a guy, girl, or LGBT......every member is as welcomed as the other.

You can contact me on

PSN: SC-ViciousDS

I am usually on weekdays anytime after 4pm central and on weekends almost all day Saturday and Sunday. I'm currently working 60 hours a week but easily dedicate plenty of time to gaming at night and on the weekends. Currently I am playing Final Fantasy XIV on the PS4 so I will respond when I can.

SC-ViciousDS
08-29-2015, 04:22 PM
Updated a few details

skorch9595
09-15-2015, 02:12 AM
After reading your post thoroughly, I've decided that your ideas for a group/clan thing are exactly what I've been dying to find. I was going to inquire about joining you when the time comes, if you'll have me that is. My psn name is embrr95. Hope to hear back soon friend :)

SC-ViciousDS
09-15-2015, 03:19 AM
Welcome aboard scorch and glad to see the mods made a lfg/clan section finally!

Please ignore the syndicate experiment and storm convergence they were really early and we're premature groups. Nothing really came of them and they weren't really planned well in fact I should probably delete those threads

skorch9595
09-20-2015, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the welcoming response Vicious! Can't wait until the release date to get playing this game. Also hope more people come around!

SC-ViciousDS
09-22-2015, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the welcoming response Vicious! Can't wait until the release date to get playing this game. Also hope more people come around!

glad to have you with us :)

I'm playing destiny right now. I think custom and kila are playing as well due to the TTK. My cousin MadDog doesn't like the game and style. But loves what hes seeing from the Division. My little brother whos an honorary member is also playing the Division(hes 14, not old enough to be a real member yet).

MadDog has MD, so hes disabled and is home all day. I'll try to get his arse on here and start posting as well ;)

skorch9595
09-30-2015, 12:36 AM
Glad to hear that there will be more people right from the start. Also I wouldve loved to enjoy TTK with you guys, my ps4 has been in the hospital lately :(

SC-ViciousDS
10-01-2015, 12:19 AM
woot!

we have a banner! NewSigs! and even the PS4 community is LIVE! Search The Silent Void and request to join there!

SC-ViciousDS
01-27-2016, 11:37 PM
Updated rules of engagement for dark zone

Also Twenty4HRGRND has joined the crew.....judging by his name....he will not stop farming mobs XD