PDA

View Full Version : New Female Assassin-Charlotte de la Cruz

Mr.Black24
07-28-2015, 11:18 PM
So we all remember her right?

http://3m6ok5roj7q1lfxor15yilh164s-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Assassins-Creed-Comic-Cover-Issue-1.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150727114501/assassinscreed/images/1/1a/AC_Comic_Charlotte_de_la_Cruz.jpg

So in fact she isn't Galina, but her name is Charlotte de la Cruz!

Charlotte de la Cruz is overeducated and underemployed, wasting her time in a dead-end job in San Diego, and spending her free time chasing down conspiracy theories on the dark side of the internet.

When a real-life conspiracy crashes into her life, she's pulled into the orbit of the Assassins, a mysterious organisation of principled killers with roots stretching back thousands of years - and users of the stolen Animus technology, which allows them to experience the memories of their ancestors as if they were there!

Charlotte has a secret in her blood... the genetic memory of an ancestor who was in Salem at the time of the infamous witch trails: Tom Stoddard, an Assassin who witnessed a dark act with repercussions for the present day!

As Charlotte is trained in the Assassins' art, and as she begins to investigate the life of her ancestor... the forces of the Templar Order move against her. Will Charlotte learn the skills she needs to survive, and the truth she needs to prove her worth - before the Templars silence her forever?!

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/920?stockItemID=STK684206

Unlike Desmond, she believed and actively chased down shadowy organizations and conspiracies. Sweet!

One thing that caught my attention is that apparently John de la Tour was not the first Assassin in the colonies after all! This makes me wish that Utopia was canon, as the story there tells that the Assassin Order established their presence during the years of Columbus arrived to the colonies. Added to the fact that Achilles tells the tale of the Colonial Brotherhood's founding seems like it was THAT long ago. It makes Rogue telling of the Colonial Brotherhood's establishment feel very...fan ficy. But I can be missing something!

Enough of my rambling! Do you think that her story will intertwine with Syndicate? What do you think of her?

LoyalACFan
07-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Weird name (odd mix of French and Spanish) but sounds like a decent character. I don't really care about the modern day at all anymore, but she sounds like she could be the character some fans have been asking for.

Shahkulu101
07-28-2015, 11:47 PM
This post is of no use to anyone but I could honestly not be less interested. Not a dig at you OP.

ze_topazio
07-28-2015, 11:55 PM
They never said John de la Tour was the first member of the Assassin Brotherhood to set foot on North America, he was, however, the first to establish a proper and organized guild on the thirteen British colonies, the one Achilles and Connor belong to.

Sorrosyss
07-29-2015, 08:32 AM
I've a mixed reaction honestly.

I've read most of the comics, and the modern day Daniel Cross stuff was my favoured story. So I am happy to see more modern day.

Female assassin! Yay. But not Galina...as I was hoping. Ah well. But we have another downtrodden lower class becoming an Assassin. Yawn.

As for the Salem witch trials, I am genuinely interested in what route this will take magic wise. The obvious answer is a Piece of Eden. Guess we'll see. But yeah, not jumping up and down about this one.

Jessigirl2013
07-29-2015, 07:40 PM
I've a mixed reaction honestly.

I've read most of the comics, and the modern day Daniel Cross stuff was my favoured story. So I am happy to see more modern day.

Female assassin! Yay. But not Galina...as I was hoping. Ah well. But we have another downtrodden lower class becoming an Assassin. Yawn.

As for the Salem witch trials, I am genuinely interested in what route this will take magic wise. The obvious answer is a Piece of Eden. Guess we'll see. But yeah, not jumping up and down about this one.

I agree its a shame they killed him off in ACIII
he was an interesting character.

Would be cool if they did a DLC in Syndicate in MD on his back story.;)