PDA

View Full Version : Interesting mode ?

ExTz_NighTmare
07-28-2015, 02:34 PM
Hi everyone , first i want to tell you I'm french so I'm sorry for the mistakes to come !

So I thought about a mode that would be awesome in my point of view, this would be like a siege mode. You must take a castle ( I know many people have already said that ) but I thought about something different..
Indeed in this mode there will be 10v10 players, and at the beginning the two teams are separated . So there will be 5v5 in the left part of the map and 5v5 in the right part.
And once all the points have been taken by the attackers there will be one point left to be taken and now the team get together again for an awesome 10v10 final fight for one last stand.

I think this would be just awesome !

Tell me what you think and I hope to see you all in the battlefield .

Thodoras10
07-28-2015, 03:52 PM
you know what? i think that this mode has pottential but as an 8v8 cause 20 people are too many :P and this specific mode can even have a 4v4 because of the way it is created.

A very nice thought and i hope to see it in the game.

MisterWillow
07-28-2015, 06:09 PM
I really like the idea of your team being separated at the beginning, but I agree with Thodoras, in that, I think the game's focus on duels and smaller scale fights lends itself more to 8v8. That way, the match would be 4v4, like other game modes, until you have to capture the last point.

Sixty-nl
07-28-2015, 06:56 PM
interesting idea, but i think that for the gameplay of For Honor it really wouldn't work.

Thodoras10
07-28-2015, 06:58 PM
i dont know man it seems pretty fun for instance large scale battles are always fun and require a lot of skill if you want to survive the fray.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1235174-Byzantine-armour-and-weapons-for-the-Iron-Legions-(100-cosmetic)

ExTz_NighTmare
07-30-2015, 03:49 PM
I'm glad you like my idea and when i think about it you are right 8v8 would be better, 4v4 during the most part of the game and 8v8 for the final fight is perfect. And for this mode i think a very high number of mobs would be good. This would give a really good impression of war and violent siege .
And I wanted to tell you about a thing I thought.. The two paths of the map must be very different in order to give two strategies different according to the path.
This will give to the game lot of fun and more " playability " . I hope you know what I mean because I'm french and I don't find the words to express myself.

Thodoras10
07-30-2015, 06:48 PM
First of all dont mind about your english cause it is fairly good. The idea of changing the two war paths to the final point is an awesome idea cause as you said it will provide players with the need to strategise in order to defeat their enemies. Also a very high number of mobs is not the best idea cause the paths aren't supposed to be super big and thus a high number of mobs can halt the players advance. Anyways as i have many times said the idea of such a mode in the game is a very good one and i hope to see it in the game's final form.

ExTz_NighTmare
07-30-2015, 11:15 PM
When i say a high number of mobs i want the same number of mobs in the dominion mode we have seen on each side. And for the final fight the two armies get together. But indeed this may bother the good development of the game. i really hope there will be such a mode in the game.

Thodoras10
07-31-2015, 01:46 AM
So do i my friend and i long to see you on the field of battle wether you are ally or foe :D.