PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed story

Ketris1199
07-27-2015, 07:51 PM
I'm a big fan of the series but it's like ubisoft isn't even makin the stories connect anymore. The best part of the older games were that you had a connection between games as well as a story inside and outside the animus. Why just throw Desmond away? In assassin's creed 1 through revelations the story was connected you still heard refences to Altair through ezios story . Ubisoft also has so many open ended games what happened to Conor? What happened to Arno? Why connect rogue and unity if Arno never even meets shay? It's so many questions that die hard fans need the answer to . I do have to say I am a fan of all the AC games but now it's like you're just playing as a new assassin in a different time playing their story nothing really connecting the games besides the title. If I may add I loved unity everything from the graphics to the game play as well as how in some areas the story felt a little dark but there is no connection in the games anymore you really don't even know what's going on please ubisoft fix this.