PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate modern day. Your hopes and ideas. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-26-2015, 11:28 PM
Yes I know what you might think : another tread on modern. Personnaly, I would want a tread on that because modern day is a big part of the story.

As you will probably remember people working at ubisoft said that they will reveal things about modern day later this summer. So to pass time while waiting I think it's time to make another tread on modern day.

Here is what I my hopes and ideas are for modern day :

At the start of the first part of md, we could entirely customize our md protagonist, which would be an initiates. Why customization you may ask. It's because every person that play at the same time can see and interact with each other. That way there would not be a million of the same face everewhere we look (yes I know I'm exagerating). While in md, we could have the choice of seeing everything in first person or in third person, but while we would do missions for the assassins we would automaticaly return to third person.

When we would not do these missions, we would be in the initiates headquarter, but while in the initiates HQ we could go the other HQ that belong to the assassins, like the one in Osaka or the one where William and Gavin found out about the initiates. Some mission could only be started in those.

Like in many ac md like ac b, the modern day of syndicate would have collectibles. These collectibles would be about the database of acinitiates.com. After each collectibles found, we would be able to read, on the site AND in the game, all the entries of the database that hapenned over 500 years, starting at -3000. That means that there would be 10 collectibles and no I did not forget the entries that happened after the year "2000". We would be able to read these entries after having finished the story of the past days.

While in md we could have friendly competition. In these competition, we would fight other player witout anyone using weapons. After the fight the winner would get a prize. That prize could be a weapon of some sort or an upgrade for a weapon we already have, may it be the hiden blade a gun or a knife. All these prize could be use in the md missions for moee diversity than just the hiden blade.

We would also be able to read our emails AND the email of other character like Gavin or Shaun. We could also be able to interact with all these characters

Finnaly, we would be able to replay md missions just like in ac iii, but with the change that after the md story would be finished we could still replay them.

So, what are your hopes and ideas concerning the modern day? ^-^

steveeire
07-27-2015, 12:06 AM
If they continue with MD we need a proper MD protagonist, and they need to make it more interesting, like we could be looking for lost assassin hideouts or lost temples of the first civilisation, or even better attacking Templers, they should also bring back the mystery the older games had in the MD parts, but to truly get MD back on track we need a whole MD game.

ERICATHERINE
07-27-2015, 02:51 AM
If they continue with MD we need a proper MD protagonist, and they need to make it more interesting, like we could be looking for lost assassin hideouts or lost temples of the first civilisation, or even better attacking Templers, they should also bring back the mystery the older games had in the MD parts, but to truly get MD back on track we need a whole MD game.

True, but unfortunately, I doubt ubisoft do a modern day ac game, before the very last ac game.

killerman_2012
07-27-2015, 06:05 AM
I have a formula:
Galina Voronina + Altair II + Team Animus (Gavin, Shaun, Rebecca, etc.) + Juno + Abstergo Satellite = Perfect MD

Altair1789
07-27-2015, 08:07 AM
I have a formula:
Galina Voronina + Altair II + Team Animus (Gavin, Shaun, Rebecca, etc.) + Juno + Abstergo Satellite = Perfect MD

I like the formula, but a lot could still go wrong. Writing, structure, intrusiveness. They could manage a modern day that's like ACU/ AC4 but with more of these showing up

Sorrosyss
07-27-2015, 08:25 AM
I have a formula:

Pretty much this. For me Galina has the skill set, plus the "familiar faces" that cover off what they have hinted at in interviews. I remain hopeful.

Though the customisable initiate thing would be good. I can't see it for Syndicate though. Perhaps next year's title.

Hans684
07-27-2015, 08:39 AM
The Initiate sited should become a surveillance site again with occasional Abstergo hacks(Otso/Juno), Initates should also get it's own YouTube channel where we see "live" events during the MD, let's say a video of Abstergo attacking one of the Assassins hideouts. The YouTube channel can have far more than just live videos, like audio files, leaked/classified documents, real life news with an AC twist etc... MD day should get a mini open world in the same city(s) as the ancestor is in with their own missions and some more linear missions elsewhere as the struggle is world wide. We go where the memories of the ancestors hits there is something with Abstergo on our tail. Potential protagonist(s) can be Galina Voronina, Juhani Otso Berg(with Stigma Team), Harlan Cunningham or Arend Schut. As for writer, I'd prefer Darby.

Jessigirl2013
07-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Modern day just needs a decent third person protagonist. WITH A VOICE!!!!!!!!

ACIII modern day was the best, Bring back stuff from that.

ERICATHERINE
07-27-2015, 05:50 PM
Pretty much this. For me Galina has the skill set, plus the "familiar faces" that cover off what they have hinted at in interviews. I remain hopeful.

Though the customisable initiate thing would be good. I can't see it for Syndicate though. Perhaps next year's title.

That's what I think. What I mean is "if we can customize the past protagonist, we should be able to customize the md protag too". ^-^

The Initiate sited should become a surveillance site again with occasional Abstergo hacks(Otso/Juno), Initates should also get it's own YouTube channel where we see "live" events during the MD, let's say a video of Abstergo attacking one of the Assassins hideouts. The YouTube channel can have far more than just live videos, like audio files, leaked/classified documents, real life news with an AC twist etc... MD day should get a mini open world in the same city(s) as the ancestor is in with their own missions and some more linear missions elsewhere as the struggle is world wide. We go where the memories of the ancestors hits there is something with Abstergo on our tail. Potential protagonist(s) can be Galina Voronina, Juhani Otso Berg(with Stigma Team), Harlan Cunningham or Arend Schut. As for writer, I'd prefer Darby.

I did not follow any youtube channel in my life, but I would clearly follow that one. That's a really good idea. ^-^

Modern day just needs a decent third person protagonist. WITH A VOICE!!!!!!!!

ACIII modern day was the best, Bring back stuff from that.

And the voice of the md protag could be customizable as well. I know there is at least one game that did it with 3 voices for a girl character and 3 other voices if we choosed the boy protag. I'm talking about fire emblem awakening on 3ds and even if I know the protag didn't talk as much with voices than with text, I'm sure assassin's creed can do far better than that game. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
07-27-2015, 10:32 PM
And the voice of the md protag could be customizable as well. I know there is at least one game that did it with 3 voices for a girl character and 3 other voices if we choosed the boy protag. I'm talking about fire emblem awakening on 3ds and even if I know the protag didn't talk as much with voices than with text, I'm sure assassin's creed can do far better than that game. ^-^

I dunno ?

This has the potential to be gimmicky and could prevent them from making a in depth story,
I would much prefer a decent protagonist that we should of had after ACIII

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-27-2015, 11:31 PM
I think they've pretty much run out of ideas for MD, except for this Galina thing that everyone is talking about.

I dont hate MD but I don't like it either. So long as it's good, thats fine with me.

ERICATHERINE
07-28-2015, 01:38 AM
Also conserning the md, do you think the "new shard of eden" ubisoft employes talked about in ac syndicate could make an appearance in the md? For instance, the artifact we saw are

the apple (ac i, ii, b, re, iii, unity),
the sword (unity),
the amulet (I call it the key)(iii),
what Ì call the head of eden (ac iv),
the disc (ac liberation hd),
the other discs (revelations),
the ring (ac iii),
the eye (iii),
the staff Rodrigo used (ii),
the tree (rogue),
the box (embers, freedom cry, rogue),
the book (rogue).
the crystal ball of eden (ac iii)

From what I know this one was showed only in the form of a picture, so it may very well be that : look 14 : 16 to 14 : 34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLSiKSrmLic

Between these seconds, we can see the "shrouds of eden", which we have never seen in action. It could also be the "koh i noor", but I doubt it since it already got a book on it. Of course, it could very well be something else, we have never heard of. ^-^

Moultonborough
07-28-2015, 10:17 AM
They did say later in the summer they would discuss Modern Day. However, they already said they will be following in Unity's footsteps. So whatever they choose it ain't going to play much of a role. I would love having a real Modern Day character again though not just a faceless/voiceless/floating Ipad. I don't see it happening any time soon. :(

Sorrosyss
07-28-2015, 12:56 PM
Whilst they did say they were following on from Unity, that doesn't necessarily mean that it will be identical. During E3 they were asked multiple questions on modern day, and all we technically got out of them was that there would be "more" than Unity had. They also said we would see some familiar faces, which many have assumed to be Shaun and Rebecca, but that we would be very "happy" with the modern day this time. When specifically asked about if we play as a protagonist, "we can't talk about that yet".

May be me reading between the lines, but I'd have expected an instant denial if nothing was coming. Then we had the assorted Initiates updates last year, several of which looked like concept art in themselves (Galina's profile shots especially). We know now that the same writer that did Initiates is doing Syndicate's modern day. In my view, the snippets we got from Initiates weren't just for embellishment, but actual hints as to what is coming.

If you watch the comic con panel, the question from our own Rinothebouncer about the modern day certainly caused a surprise on the panel, especially at the mention of the Altair II ship.

That's why I think Syndicate's modern day has been in the cycle for some time, and the timing of the items posted to Initiates in early 2014 tallys up with when Syndicate would have still been in pre-production.

I'm prepared to be wrong, but if we are a floating tablet, or a mute passive observer again, I'm going to be seriously disappointed. I daresay I won't be alone! ;)

EmbodyingSeven5
07-28-2015, 02:25 PM
Just don't force me to pretend my console is an Animus again...........

What ever happened to Quirky?

ze_topazio
07-28-2015, 02:31 PM
^ She got tired of the direction AC is taking, joined Reddit to discuss her current obsession, Five nights at freddy's, and so, unceremoniously, abandoned us.

EmbodyingSeven5
07-28-2015, 04:13 PM
^ She got tired of the direction AC is taking, joined Reddit to discuss her current obsession, Five nights at freddy's, and so, unceremoniously, abandoned us.

I'm getting a little tired too. AC Syndicate could be my last if the franchise continues to drop more in quality.

Hans684
07-28-2015, 04:17 PM
I'm getting a little tired too. AC Syndicate could be my last if the franchise continues to drop more in quality.

Next game should be called Disunity consider both the story and fans are falling a part

EmbodyingSeven5
07-28-2015, 04:23 PM
Next game should be called Disunity consider both the story and fans are falling a part

After Unity, the fourms are just really depressing lol. Hopefully, Syndicate pulls an AC 2 or an AC 4 on us.

Jessigirl2013
07-28-2015, 05:13 PM
Also conserning the md, do you think the "new shard of eden" ubisoft employes talked about in ac syndicate could make an appearance in the md? For instance, the artifact we saw are

the sword (unity),
the ring (ac iii),
the eye (iii),
the tree (rogue),
the book (rogue).

From what I know this one was showed only in the form of a picture, so it may very well be that : look 14 : 16 to 14 : 34

Between these seconds, we can see the "shrouds of eden", which we have never seen in action. It could also be the "koh i noor", but I doubt it since it already got a book on it. Of course, it could very well be something else, we have never heard of. ^-^

Ubi have already said that Syndicate will have another POE in it

After Unity, the fourms are just really depressing lol. Hopefully, Syndicate pulls an AC 2 or an AC 4 on us.

AC2 all the way ;)

ERICATHERINE
07-28-2015, 05:33 PM
Whilst they did say they were following on from Unity,

Which might mean we will see Bishop and that guy of that game.

that doesn't necessarily mean that it will be identical.

True.

During E3 they were asked multiple questions on modern day, and all we technically got out of them was that there would be "more" than Unity had. They also said we would see some familiar faces, which many have assumed to be Shaun and Rebecca, but that we would be very "happy" with the modern day this time.

Hope so. Also, Shaun and Rebecca are supposed to be the leaders of the initiates, since the last entries of the initiates database.

Then we had the assorted Initiates updates last year, several of which looked like concept art in themselves (Galina's profile shots especially). We know now that the same writer that did Initiates is doing Syndicate's modern day.

True. As for Galina I like the hopes and ideas you have for her (even if I prefer mine).

I'm prepared to be wrong, but if we are a floating tablet, or a mute passive observer again, I'm going to be seriously disappointed. I daresay I won't be alone! ;)

Please don't talk of things like that, it could give bad ideas to ubisoft. :rolleyes:

Ubi have already said that Syndicate will have another POE in it

I know, but like I said, we never saw the shrouds in action. So I think there is still hope to see it as the new shard of eden. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
07-28-2015, 05:45 PM
Which might mean we will see Bishop and that guy of that game.

True.

Hope so. Also, Shaun and Rebecca are supposed to be the leaders of the initiates, since the last entries of the initiates database.

True. As for Galina I like the hopes and ideas you have for her (even if I prefer mine).

Please don't talk of things like that, it could give bad ideas to ubisoft. :rolleyes:

I agree with all of this ;)

I always want to wrong about the situation about MD in Syndicate ESPECIALLY after the ABYSMAL attempt that is Unity.

On a positive note,
It sure makes the wait for the game have more suspence;)

ERICATHERINE
07-28-2015, 05:52 PM
I agree with all of this ;)

I always want to wrong about the situation about MD in Syndicate ESPECIALLY after the ABYSMAL attempt that is Unity.

On a positive note,
It sure makes the wait for the game have more suspence;)

^-^

Jessigirl2013
07-28-2015, 06:00 PM
;)
^-^

Hans684
07-28-2015, 07:53 PM

Hopefully an AC4 because do far the ancestral story looks like another AC2(in a bad way).

EmbodyingSeven5
07-28-2015, 09:36 PM
Hopefully an AC4 because do far the ancestral story looks like another AC2(in a bad way).

Ya think it might be another initiation/revenge story?

Hans684
07-28-2015, 09:47 PM
Ya think it might be another initiation/revenge story?

No, a black and white one. And I'm also disappointed with that the Templars so far hasn't pulled up a good fight. According to the Assassins the British Templars are the most dangerous, guess that's a lie. All they do so far is run, they don't seem dangerous at all. And their straight up evil, so i don't care much either. A typical good vs bad game with no moral dilemmas or reason to question anything, it's not an ambitious game.

EmbodyingSeven5
07-28-2015, 10:08 PM
No, a black and white one. And I'm also disappointed with that the Templars so far hasn't pulled up a good fight. According to the Assassins the British Templars are the most dangerous, guess that's a lie. All they do so far is run, they don't seem dangerous at all. And their straight up evil, so i don't care much either. A typical good vs bad game with no moral dilemmas or reason to question anything, it's not an ambitious game.

Sometimes I don't mind a black and white story. That's when you get the most insane/exaggerated characters. I guess it depends on the theme of the game. For example, Ezio was living the swashbuckling hero life and the game fit the theme. While AC 3 and 4 was more grounded in realism. I like both themes a lot.

Hans684
07-28-2015, 10:24 PM
Sometimes I don't mind a black and white story.

I'm not fully against it, it's just that stories like that is either comical or boring for me.

That's when you get the most insane/exaggerated characters.

And a simple story without moral dilemmas or reasons to question. It's simply not deep enough.

I guess it depends on the theme of the game.

Kinda.

For example, Ezio was living the swashbuckling hero life and the game fit the theme.

Except without the realism of AC3 and 4.

While AC 3 and 4 was more grounded in realism.

True.

I like both themes a lot.

I care most about it's performance, how's presented to the audience.

killerman_2012
07-29-2015, 12:14 AM
Whilst they did say they were following on from Unity, that doesn't necessarily mean that it will be identical. During E3 they were asked multiple questions on modern day, and all we technically got out of them was that there would be "more" than Unity had. They also said we would see some familiar faces, which many have assumed to be Shaun and Rebecca, but that we would be very "happy" with the modern day this time. When specifically asked about if we play as a protagonist, "we can't talk about that yet".

May be me reading between the lines, but I'd have expected an instant denial if nothing was coming. Then we had the assorted Initiates updates last year, several of which looked like concept art in themselves (Galina's profile shots especially). We know now that the same writer that did Initiates is doing Syndicate's modern day. In my view, the snippets we got from Initiates weren't just for embellishment, but actual hints as to what is coming.

If you watch the comic con panel, the question from our own Rinothebouncer about the modern day certainly caused a surprise on the panel, especially at the mention of the Altair II ship.

That's why I think Syndicate's modern day has been in the cycle for some time, and the timing of the items posted to Initiates in early 2014 tallys up with when Syndicate would have still been in pre-production.

I think the same. Also, I remember that Darby McDevitt said that one of the reasons to reduce MD sections was that they didn't have enough time and resources to develop it. So now that Syndicate doesn't have multiplayer, I think they can focus on making a pretty nice story and bring back the third-person MD! :D

Ubisoft has the future of the franchise on its hands this year. If they fail again as they did with Unity, people and media won't have mercy!

dxsxhxcx
07-29-2015, 02:16 PM
I think the same. Also, I remember that Darby McDevitt said that one of the reasons to reduce MD sections was that they didn't have enough time and resources to develop it. So now that Syndicate doesn't have multiplayer, I think they can focus on making a pretty nice story and bring back the third-person MD! :D

Ubisoft has the future of the franchise on its hands this year. If they fail again as they did with Unity, people and media won't have mercy!

I say this is ********, CD Projekt RED developed The Witcher 3 in about 3 years with a little more than 200 developers and, according to people all over the internet, they were able to make SIDE missions relevant and unique (story-wise) while crafting a huge open world much more complex than AC does (since it's a RPG), Ubisoft claims to work in each game for 3 or 4 years before its release with dozens of studios at their disposal and time is a problem? I'm sorry but I won't buy this excuse anymore...

Jessigirl2013
07-29-2015, 07:06 PM
I say this is ********, CD Projekt RED developed The Witcher 3 in about 3 years with a little more than 200 developers and, according to people all over the internet, they were able to make SIDE missions relevant and unique (story-wise) while crafting a huge open world much more complex than AC does (since it's a RPG), Ubisoft claims to work in each game for 3 or 4 years before its release with dozens of studios at their disposal and time is a problem? I'm sorry but I won't buy this excuse anymore...

At least we have a good reason to rage if Syndicate isn't up to scratch. ;)

You hear this UBI!:mad:

ERICATHERINE
07-29-2015, 07:47 PM

That's exactly what I think. ^-^

Do you all remember ubisoft employes saying Otso Berg will be in the modern day of syndicate? I just hope he will have a bigger role than Vidic in ac ii, if that's true. Also, I hope his role in the md will be either as big than the one Daniel Cross had in ac iii or (even better) as big than Daniel, (but with around the same number of game than Vidic) per games.

What are your thoughts on that and/or what are your hopes and ideas on the role Otso Berg might have in the md of syndicate? ^-^

steveeire
07-29-2015, 08:02 PM
I want to see the Assassin's gain some ground in this war, they are getting their asses kicked.

ERICATHERINE
07-29-2015, 08:06 PM
I want to see the Assassin's gain some ground in this war, they are getting their asses kicked.

Well, killing Otso might be a start. Who knows. Otso might be killed at the same time than another important Templar. Something like that happened with Cross and Vidic. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
07-29-2015, 08:28 PM
Do you all remember ubisoft employes saying Otso Berg will be in the modern day of syndicate? I just hope he will have a bigger role than Vidic in ac ii, if that's true. Also, I hope his role in the md will be either as big than the one Daniel Cross had in ac iii or (even better) as big than Daniel, (but with around the same number of game than Vidic) per games.

What are your thoughts on that and/or what are your hopes and ideas on the role Otso Berg might have in the md of syndicate? ^-^

I agree with this^
In ACIII it seemed bizarre they killed him and DC

Personally I'm glad they actually have a modern day in Syndicate.;) <--- But then again they said that Unity had a modern day, and look at that BS!:mad:

After ACIII they lost 3 great characters IMO so I think its good Syndicate is building on new characters ;)

Makes me wonder how he's in it? Will there be a confrontation with the Assassins or will we be in Abstergo Industries this time. <----- This would be cool since he works there, and im getting bored of Abstergo Entertainment. ;)

Well, killing Otso might be a start. Who knows. Otso might be killed at the same time than another important Templar. Something like that happened with Cross and Vidic. ^-^

I hope they don't ;) He's hardly had more character development on him.

We don't want another ACIII moment where they recklessly kill interesting characters in lacklustre ways.

steveeire
07-29-2015, 08:33 PM
I dunno about anyone else but I'm still disappointed we never got the badass Desmond with the skills of Altair, Ezio and Connor we where promised.

Jessigirl2013
07-29-2015, 08:41 PM
I dunno about anyone else but I'm still disappointed we never got the badass Desmond with the skills of Altair, Ezio and Connor we where promised.

I know :(

Even Nolan North <---- his voice actor.
Thought that Ubi wasted his character and potential.<----------- YOU DID UBI:mad:

He also thought he became too "whiney" at the end of ACIII.;)

Some people speculate that the concept of Watch Dogs started off as a Modern day AC game, which you can sort of tell.
Would of been cool to climb the roofs of Chicago like a badass.
Aiden Pearce is as agile as a brick.:(

Hans684
07-29-2015, 08:44 PM

Otso replaced Cross before he got killed, Cross trained him. So Otso is just as replaceable, they won't get grounding until they stop hiding and start getting some power themselves. Their hiding is why their getting their arce kicked, they are just there waiting to be killed. The Assassins are getting sloppy. Vidic can also be replaced, it wasn't major damage Desmond did. Me merely gave them a few setbacks.

steveeire
07-29-2015, 08:52 PM
The MD Assassin's need an Altair, Eizo or Edward, I would say Connor but I'm unconvinced that anyone would follow him, and Arno never really done anything important.

Hans684
07-29-2015, 08:57 PM
The MD Assassin's need an Altair, Eizo or Edward, I would say Connor but I'm unconvinced that anyone would follow him, and Arno never really done anything important.

They had one, Cross killed him. So they need another, that guy should control the entire order in MD world wide(like the one Cross killed) but more with power. Let's say the new guy can run a company opposing Abstergo with their own political allies and puppets.

steveeire
07-29-2015, 09:05 PM
I know they had one, thats why I'm saying they need one, and lets face it he wasn't in the same league as Altair, Ezio and I suppose even Connor.

Hans684
07-29-2015, 09:15 PM
I know they had one, thats why I'm saying they need one, and lets face it he wasn't in the same league as Altair, Ezio and I suppose even Connor.

He wasn't but he made his brotherhood be in the same league. It was big and strong with many members world wide.

Jessigirl2013
07-29-2015, 09:24 PM
They had one, Cross killed him. So they need another, that guy should control the entire order in MD world wide(like the one Cross killed) but more with power. Let's say the new guy can run a company opposing Abstergo with their own political allies and puppets.

They already have a new mentor? Didn't you follow Initiates?

A company? With what money ;) Seems a bit far fetched.

ERICATHERINE
07-30-2015, 06:10 PM
I agree with this^
In ACIII it seemed bizarre they killed him and DC

Personally I'm glad they actually have a modern day in Syndicate.;) <--- But then again they said that Unity had a modern day, and look at that BS!:mad:

After ACIII they lost 3 great characters IMO so I think its good Syndicate is building on new characters ;)

Makes me wonder how he's in it? Will there be a confrontation with the Assassins or will we be in Abstergo Industries this time. <----- This would be cool since he works there, and im getting bored of Abstergo Entertainment. ;)

I hope they don't ;) He's hardly had more character development on him.

We don't want another ACIII moment where they recklessly kill interesting characters in lacklustre ways.

That's why I said in my first comment on this that I hope he will get at least a role as big than the one Cross had in ac iii, but in many other games and per games (and I'm not talking about rogue). ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-30-2015, 06:12 PM

True. I personnaly think they missed one of the better game they could have done in their life.

ERICATHERINE
07-30-2015, 06:22 PM
Otso replaced Cross before he got killed, Cross trained him. So Otso is just as replaceable, they won't get grounding until they stop hiding and start getting some power themselves. Their hiding is why their getting their arce kicked, they are just there waiting to be killed. The Assassins are getting sloppy. Vidic can also be replaced, it wasn't major damage Desmond did. Me merely gave them a few setbacks.

I know, but what I meant was that, when Otso will be killed, a Templar much more important than him, Cross or even Vidic, might be killed at the same time. I think a good way to kick the templars in their arce would be to kill Laeticias. From what I've seen in the entire franchise (and mostly in rogue), she seems to be Otso's big boss and an evenly big boss of the Templar in general. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
07-30-2015, 06:35 PM
That's why I said in my first comment on this that I hope he will get at least a role as big than the one Cross had in ac iii, but in many other games and per games (and I'm not talking about rogue). ^-^

Not Rogue :confused: What other games has he been in?

I agree about Cross, I expected them to go deep into his backstory at least before we kill him:confused: Seemed odd that all we had about his history was a few lines of optional dialogue?:confused:

I hope they develop on Bergs story and character more in Syndicate ;).
Does anyone have any speculation about the MD story so far ^ like I guessed above.;)

Hans684
07-30-2015, 06:49 PM
I know, but what I meant was that, when Otso will be killed, a Templar much more important than him, Cross or even Vidic, might be killed at the same time. I think a good way to kick the templars in their arce would be to kill Laeticias. From what I've seen in the entire franchise (and mostly in rogue), she seems to be Otso's big boss and an evenly big boss of the Templar in general. ^-^

If Otso is gonna be hunted then that would mean a direct attack against Sigma Team(his Abstergo military squad). And with, Leaticias England usually us well guarded so it's more like a death wish to attack them like that. They couldn't even enter to rescue Desmond, so they also need another wonder boy/girl that can walk in there and survive. Abstergo itself will stay strong regardless of who they kill, It's Abstergo, their imagine and supporters than should be the first targets. The ones that allow them to blend in the public, the ones that gives them money and power. England is defiantly higher up but she's not the guy holding it all together.

Sorrosyss
07-30-2015, 07:21 PM

I agree about Cross, I expected them to go deep into his backstory at least before we kill him:confused:

From memory, Cross was in Revelations too. Off screen though. (Multiplayer cutscenes if you wanna look it up :p)

As for Berg, they promised we would see more of him very soon at the Montreal Comic con. But that could easily be a comics appearance.

Gavin Banks is the current Mentor/Leader I thought?

Jessigirl2013
07-30-2015, 07:36 PM
From memory, Cross was in Revelations too. Off screen though. (Multiplayer cutscenes if you wanna look it up :p)

As for Berg, they promised we would see more of him very soon at the Montreal Comic con. But that could easily be a comics appearance.

Oh yeah ;) I forgot Berg was in it.

Yeah that's who I assumed was the mentor but ^above said they didn't have one :confused:

ERICATHERINE
07-30-2015, 09:49 PM

No he hasn't, I'm just talking about what I hope, concerning his futur, in the franchise. But I must say that we have seen, with his eye, some scenes, in video that wasn't in the games single player if not at all. . Here is the link and where to find these video :

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Initiates

12 october, 28 october, 6 december, 10 december and other things about Otso Berg like an evaluation sheet. ^-^

I agree about Cross, I expected them to go deep into his backstory at least before we kill him:confused: Seemed odd that all we had about his history was a few lines of optional dialogue?:confused:

Well, if you're intersted in Cross, there is a lot about him every where in the site of the link. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-30-2015, 09:54 PM
If Otso is gonna be hunted then that would mean a direct attack against Sigma Team(his Abstergo military squad). And with, Leaticias England usually us well guarded so it's more like a death wish to attack them like that. They couldn't even enter to rescue Desmond, so they also need another wonder boy/girl that can walk in there and survive. Abstergo itself will stay strong regardless of who they kill, It's Abstergo, their imagine and supporters than should be the first targets. The ones that allow them to blend in the public, the ones that gives them money and power. England is defiantly higher up but she's not the guy holding it all together.

Well, if she is not, then, while dying, she could reveal someone higher than her in their ranks, like Otso might do when he will be killed. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-30-2015, 09:59 PM

This might be true, but I'm not quite sure about it. In the lasts entries of acinitiates.com, William and Gavin were talking together about how they are too old to become the boss of the initiates and that's why they sent Shaun and Rebecca to them. As for if they stayed the boss of the Assassins in general, that, I don't know. ^-^

Hans684
07-30-2015, 10:03 PM
Well, if she is not, then, while dying, she could reveal someone higher than her in their ranks, like Otso might do when he will be killed. ^-^

That doesn't sound like her, she's to full of herself. She'd scream to her killer and be all Cesare on the person at best. And as far as I'm aware it's possible to hack the company, they can easily find clues that way. But not hight profile names, there is someone at Abstergo we only know if as "S". Simply killing them won't be simple nor a good plan alone. They need to hit from every direction and tear them down in more ways than killing. Abstergo can recover from killed members, but the company can't stand without money or support.

Hans684
07-30-2015, 10:12 PM
I'm surprised we haven't heard about more Alan Rikkin, In the first AC I assumed at some point we would meet him face to face.
Well... We've seen his face .. but you get what I mean!;)

Well the story has been moving like a snail, so I don't expect it either.

Altair1789
07-31-2015, 06:46 AM
You know AC is going downhill when you have to expect that the new entry will add absolutely nothing to the story.

I mean really ubi.....

really ....:mad:

They won't change when they're still making money. This game's very famous, they're putting one out per year and still making millions of dollars, so why change? Why not stall out the storyline for as long as they can? They'll only change and make Assassin's Creed an actual series again when the numbers reflect on the quality. We can't just criticize the game while still buying it every year

Sorrosyss
07-31-2015, 02:47 PM
Well, it's like any product or service you might use. If you are a long term customer and you are not entirely happy, you can offer constructive criticism for future products in the line. In short, you are stating what you want improved to continue as a loyal customer. I don't see anything wrong with feedback in this way. And if things don't go the way we expect, we'll just not buy in the future. But least we'll have given them the feedback, even if they chose to ignore it.

And thinking back to Rogue, Banks is definitely the leader at that point as he orders all Assassins in the emergency broadcast. And that's defo after the events of Initiates.

ERICATHERINE
07-31-2015, 02:52 PM
That doesn't sound like her, she's to full of herself. She'd scream to her killer and be all Cesare on the person at best. And as far as I'm aware it's possible to hack the company, they can easily find clues that way. But not hight profile names, there is someone at Abstergo we only know if as "S". Simply killing them won't be simple nor a good plan alone. They need to hit from every direction and tear them down in more ways than killing. Abstergo can recover from killed members, but the company can't stand without money or support.

Yes, but the probleme is that, like Desmond mother said, taking every product Abstergo makes, out of every house would be 24/7 job. So, I think if they do that, they won't have time to kill. ^-^

I stalk the wiki regularly ;)
Until a AC game is released and then I cower and hide in fear of spoilers ;)

Well, for my part I don't go on site other than this one, for spoilers. So I'd say spoilers, don't disturb me. ^-^

Hans684
07-31-2015, 04:22 PM
Yes, but the probleme is that, like Desmond mother said, taking every product Abstergo makes, out of every house would be 24/7 job. So, I think if they do that, they won't have time to kill. ^-^

That's not what I'm saying, every company has a public imagine to maintain or they'd lose support, puppets and costumers. Abstergo's public image is that their an Entertainment company(their games), a research company(Industries) and have made several products to improve(or "improve", depending on what it is) life. Their supporters & puppets are political, which gives them power and money to continue.

So in terms of how to strike I'd aim for revealing dirty political secret about their supporters creating problems for that individual(let's say the FIFA CEO) and either get him killed or in jail. One way to deal with supporters.
For puppets I'd suggest to give them some information about the Assassin vs Templar and make the puppet their ally, or get the puppet either in jail or killed. Preferably the first option, ally. One the puppet is an ally the Assassins can have a rival company opposing the Templars with their own support, puppets, public image, money, power and costumers.
As for the costumers, all the Assassins need is to create better products but for events like Rogue I suspect the Assassins might get a bit more shady themselves and edit some stuff. Even they can't escape their dirty unknown history.
They would also have to reveal some of Abstergo's secret stuff except the A vs T, First Civ and all but their corruption, who they pay a little extra, who they've kidnapped or terror plans like flying plans into towers. You know large and small crimes.

Then as the company is getting a worse in image they loose both support and costumers, meaning less money and power and that in turn means less people working for them. Then as they are weak they can assassinate those they can and climb higher in the conspiracy until they reach the Grand Masters.

One their own company is big enough their Brotherhood will be back to it's former prime before The Great Purge, with more members and their own special forces to hunt Templars. Bringing the Assassins vs Templars war a whole new level involving, hacking, tactical warefare, black ops, military warefare, espionage, secret agents ect... The war would be more active in the MD as more real life events can be used. Pluses with their own Templar allies they can start a Templar civil war in MD, a fight between corrupt, misguided and extremist Templars vs dedicated and good Templars fighting for a better with Assassin support as they bring Abstergo to the ground.

Hans684
07-31-2015, 05:26 PM
I agree,
I always though that Abstergo was just means for them to primarily generate money and to be used to portray them as "helping" society.

Abstergo is far more than that and it's a front, if they lose it they would forced go to hiding again.

And that Abstergo Entertainment was also used for this and to make propaganda.

That's the purpose of it and to find more POE along with anything else of First Civ stuff like like Temples. But they aren't the only one with propaganda, the Assassins tend to not understand the Templar goals and what it means to be one. So when recruits learns "the truth" it's as much brainwashing as when the Templars do it to their recruits with their "truth" about the Assassins. They're more alike than they think.

I also think they need to go into the fact that the assassins are not always "the good guys" like you've mentioned above.

True, AC needs ambitious writing. It's what makes AC2/ACB/ACRO/ACU look like a comic book stories compared to AC1/ACR/AC3/ACIVBF. Games with moral dilemmas and no "good guys" and "bad guys". A game that makes you question what you do while keeping the philosophical edge.

ERICATHERINE
07-31-2015, 07:06 PM
That's not what I'm saying, every company has a public imagine to maintain or they'd lose support, puppets and costumers. Abstergo's public image is that their an Entertainment company(their games), a research company(Industries) and have made several products to improve(or "improve", depending on what it is) life. Their supporters & puppets are political, which gives them power and money to continue.

So in terms of how to strike I'd aim for revealing dirty political secret about their supporters creating problems for that individual(let's say the FIFA CEO) and either get him killed or in jail. One way to deal with supporters.
For puppets I'd suggest to give them some information about the Assassin vs Templar and make the puppet their ally, or get the puppet either in jail or killed. Preferably the first option, ally. One the puppet is an ally the Assassins can have a rival company opposing the Templars with their own support, puppets, public image, money, power and costumers.
As for the costumers, all the Assassins need is to create better products but for events like Rogue I suspect the Assassins might get a bit more shady themselves and edit some stuff. Even they can't escape their dirty unknown history.
They would also have to reveal some of Abstergo's secret stuff except the A vs T, First Civ and all but their corruption, who they pay a little extra, who they've kidnapped or terror plans like flying plans into towers. You know large and small crimes.

Then as the company is getting a worse in image they loose both support and costumers, meaning less money and power and that in turn means less people working for them. Then as they are weak they can assassinate those they can and climb higher in the conspiracy until they reach the Grand Masters.

One their own company is big enough their Brotherhood will be back to it's former prime before The Great Purge, with more members and their own special forces to hunt Templars. Bringing the Assassins vs Templars war a whole new level involving, hacking, tactical warefare, black ops, military warefare, espionage, secret agents ect... The war would be more active in the MD as more real life events can be used. Pluses with their own Templar allies they can start a Templar civil war in MD, a fight between corrupt, misguided and extremist Templars vs dedicated and good Templars fighting for a better with Assassin support as they bring Abstergo to the ground.

Ah, ok. Now I understand what you mean. Everything you writed could make a wonderful modern day based ac game. There could be only one problem concerning what I put in black. The problem with revealing the Templars secret would be that it's not as simple as the rest. What I mean is, if the Assassins reveals everything to some random person these person could be killed easily be the Templars men like some of ac b glyphs proved it. Also, the Assassins could reveal everything to the media, but maybe the Templars have their mens there and so, they would just have to filther these news. The only way I can see for the assassins to do that would be to contact Aiden Pearce and ask him to hack the news systeme in a way to show the truth to a tone of people at the same time so the Templars could not kill them all, since they are too many. That would be great, but I doubt ubisoft would do that. Anyway, sincerly, it could make a great md ac game. ^-^

Hans684
07-31-2015, 08:35 PM
Ah, ok. Now I understand what you mean. Everything you writed could make a wonderful modern day based ac game. There could be only one problem concerning what I put in black.

Thank you.

The problem with revealing the Templars secret would be that it's not as simple as the rest.

Oh but it is, it's all about how.

What I mean is, if the Assassins reveals everything to some random person these person could be killed easily be the Templars men like some of ac b glyphs proved it.

Not what I meant, they have hackers(Initiates) that can leak stuff from their digital archive. By dirty secrets I'm talking about corruption and stuff. Not things like Apples Of Eden or their war.

Also, the Assassins could reveal everything to the media, but maybe the Templars have their mens there and so, they would just have to filther these news.

Or simply leak it on the internet, a world wide scandal.

The only way I can see for the assassins to do that would be to contact Aiden Pearce and ask him to hack the news systeme in a way to show the truth to a tone of people at the same time so the Templars could not kill them all, since they are too many. That would be great, but I doubt ubisoft would do that. Anyway, sincerly, it could make a great md ac game. ^-^

Watch_Dogs and AC isn't in the same universe. Their different IP's.

ERICATHERINE
07-31-2015, 09:08 PM
Thank you.

^-^

Not what I meant, they have hackers(Initiates) that can leak stuff from their digital archive. By dirty secrets I'm talking about corruption and stuff. Not things like Apples Of Eden or their war.

Lol, I don't understand (and I'm not sarcastic while saying this) why I didn't think of the initiates. XD

Oh and I knew what you meant about the apple. ^-^

Or simply leak it on the internet, a world wide scandal.

Same thing here. How didn't I think about it sooner. XD

Watch_Dogs and AC isn't in the same universe. Their different IP's.

Yes, I know and same thing with far cry. The thing is far cry 3 is in books in ac rogues md just like if it was 1 of the abstergo game. Watch dogs have an hacking page on the tablet of ac iv. So what I meant was that an Assassin could be heard saying to another something like "Our contact/hacker in Chicago have succesfully finished his mission." Or something like that. We would not be sure at 100% of who the hacker is, but it could make a good easter egg about Aiden just like the one about Bloom in ac iv or all these books on far cry 3 in ac rogue. ^-^

Hans684
07-31-2015, 09:50 PM
Lol, I don't understand (and I'm not sarcastic while saying this) why I didn't think of the initiates. XD

I don't know, you tell me.

Oh and I knew what you meant about the apple. ^-^

Great.

Same thing here. How didn't I think about it sooner. XD

It's easy overlook.

Yes, I know and same thing with far cry. The thing is far cry 3 is in books in ac rogues md just like if it was 1 of the abstergo game. Watch dogs have an hacking page on the tablet of ac iv. So what I meant was that an Assassin could be heard saying to another something like "Our contact/hacker in Chicago have succesfully finished his mission." Or something like that. We would not be sure at 100% of who the hacker is, but it could make a good easter egg about Aiden just like the one about Bloom in ac iv or all these books on far cry 3 in ac rogue. ^-^

Fair enough as an Easter egg then. But Blume itself exist in AC, except it's not the same as the one in W_D. A different take on it.

Hans684
07-31-2015, 10:39 PM
I'm hoping they keep Watch Dogs story away from AC and just do Easter eggs, like the one mentioned ;)

Agree.

ERICATHERINE
08-01-2015, 02:56 AM
Fair enough as an Easter egg then. But Blume itself exist in AC, except it's not the same as the one in W_D. A different take on it.

True (about Blume).

@ the two of you. I don't think Watch dogs and ac should be put in the same story either. That's why I thinked of an easter egg. When I find an easter egg all by myself in a video game conserning a game I own/ed I'm always happy. An exemple of the two time it happened is when, on ps2, I played Medal of honor frontline. In one of the missions there is an easter egg about the games Brothers in arms. In it we find Baker, a character I controled in my first Brothers in arms, killed by the Nazi while he was in a mission and our objective is to do the mission he was doing before he was killed, if I remember correctly. ^-^

Edit : I forgot to say that I know it was Baker because he have the same uniforms AND because he got call by what seems to be one of his squad members of brothers in arms by the name of Baker. It could have been any random guy named Baker, but there is just too much evidence that it's really him. The uniform is not the same as the other soldier on our side or us AND looks like the one he have in his game. than, other than is name, being said, there is the voice saying it. It really look like the one of one of his ally in his games. ^-^

Sorrosyss
08-01-2015, 02:00 PM
AC hasn't got multiple parallel dimensions yet ;) <-------- UBI PLEASE NEVER MAKE THIS AN IDEA!

Too late, they already did it with the Tyranny DLC for AC3. :p

But we also know that the First Civilisation were messing around with multiple timelines as well. Anything is possible when a writer wants to create something.

ERICATHERINE
08-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Well, now it's time to continue with the hopes and ideas, for who want.

I don't remember any ubisioft employes talking about it, but she's been seen in every game since brotherhood (for only a couple of second in ac re).

Juno might be in syndicate. She's been in the md of ac b, in figuration in ac re, she played a big part of ac iii md, she maked an appearence in the md of ac iv, she've been in the database of ac rogue and she said things in video showed on this forum, that were supposed to be a part of unity (I don't know if they are in unity, if I remember correctly they were supposed to). So now, that syndicate is coming there is a big chance she will be there to.

What I hope is quite simple, conserning her. I hope she will be there, but not in the database and not just in an appearence that would be too short like that one in ac iv.

So, what are your hopes and ideas? ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2015, 01:11 AM
For me Syndicate REALLY needs a signature AC WTF moment ;)

That's exactly why I want a bigger Juno appearence. I don't see any "AC WTF moment" that could happen if Juno is not there except if a Templar like Laeticia kill Otso for an unknown reason or if Otso kill Laeticia with the Assassins help because, lets say, She killed his daughter. And since I don't like the first idea, because I want more of Otso then just rogue and syndicate and since I don't like the second idea, because I don't understand why Laeticia would do such thing like killing the child of her allies since it would be counter productive and could cause a rebellion like in that exemple.

For me a big Juno appearence would be the perfect choice to have a surprising event in the modern day.

You're free to give an idea about what could replace such a big event like that if you want I would be happy to read them all. ^-^

steveeire
08-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Juno has to possess someone in the next game.

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2015, 02:21 PM
She killed his daughter ? How did I miss this :confused:

It was speculation to say why Otso would want to kill her, but I must say even if she did not kill Otso's daughter, Laeticia did threaten Otso that if he would not do his job the way he is supposed to, "something" could happen to her. If you still have ac rogue, you can hear Laeticia saying something like that to Otso in one of the reccord. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 03:17 PM
It was speculation to say why Otso would want to kill her, but I must say even if she did not kill Otso's daughter, Laeticia did threaten Otso that if he would not do his job the way he is supposed to, "something" could happen to her. If you still have ac rogue, you can hear Laeticia saying something like that to Otso in one of the reccord. ^-^

That's what I said after ;) I knew it was a speculation on what could happen ;)

Yeah I expect something to happen to his daughter if that's the case.
Or the medicine she is given could just stop working and she could die. <---- This could unhinge Berg and cause him to be reckless

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2015, 03:30 AM
That's what I said after ;) I knew it was a speculation on what could happen ;)

Yeah I expect something to happen to his daughter if that's the case.
Or the medicine she is given could just stop working and she could die. <---- This could unhinge Berg and cause him to be reckless

That could happen, but when Laeticia thretened him she also talked about her medicine working well. Otso thinked she thretened him to make him think she can put a stop to the treatement anytime she want if he don't do his job correctly. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-03-2015, 11:36 AM
That could happen, but when Laeticia thretened him she also talked about her medicine working well. Otso thinked she thretened him to make him think she can put a stop to the treatement anytime she want if he don't do his job correctly. ^-^

Yeah I got that vibe too ;)
But it if just happened accidentally (the medicine just stopped being effective) Then he would still be loyal to Abstergo, But his overall personality would be more reckless and unpredictable.

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Yeah I got that vibe too ;)
But it if just happened accidentally (the medicine just stopped being effective) Then he would still be loyal to Abstergo, But his overall personality would be more reckless and unpredictable.

Yes, probably. I just hope the Assassins won't kill Otso in syndicate or his daughter.

What I do in general before playing a new ac game and his dlc is to complete the story as much as I can, that way.

Ac 1
Ac lineage
Ac ii with crypt Auditore, the tempars big chests mission and the sequence 12 and 13.
Acbrotherhood with ac ascendence when I just killed the baron in ac b. When ascendence is finished I, continue ac b. (and when I say ac b, it include the Copernico missions).
The da Vinci disapearence (when I finished everything else in ac b).
The lost archive (until I break the loop).
Ac revelations with the mission for the sword of vlad, the armor of Ishak Pasha, the video we can see when we get all the books and the missions where Desmond is in first person.
Ac embers.
Ac iii with the bBenedict Arnold missions, the mission of the sword of captain Kidd and the Aquila dlc missions.
Once all that is done, I do the thyranie of king washigton (the 3 part).
Ac liberation hd.
Ac Iv blackflag, with every dlc missions.
And then I will do ac rogue with his dlcs first and then unity (since, first, we don't know which game is first with md and second the end of the past story of rogue is the start of Arno story).
I will finnish that with dead king, of course.
And every time I can, I will watch the entries of assassin's creed wikia.

I think I'll start this month, because the 27 august will start school, so I won't have much time to continue.

Will you do it too? That's a good way remember every details of the story. ^-^

steveeire
08-03-2015, 07:24 PM
I hope we get to kill Otso.

Sorrosyss
08-03-2015, 07:34 PM

They've been building him up a fair bit, I dare say we will at some point. I suspect he'll be a thorn in the Assassins side for awhile yet though.

GunnerGalactico
08-03-2015, 07:57 PM

Hopefully, if we get a new MD character, we might get to kill him with our own hands and not the same way Desmond killed Vidic.

pacmanate
08-03-2015, 08:04 PM
I hope we play as Galina at some point. Otso already knows she killed one of his Operatives in Rogue so it would be nice if they met.

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2015, 08:18 PM
I suspect he'll be a thorn in the Assassins side for awhile yet though.

I hope this will happen. I don't want him to die yet. ^-^

Hopefully, if we get a new MD character, we might get to kill him with our own hands and not the same way Desmond killed Vidic.

Well, if there is something I want Otso's death and Vidic's death to have in commun, it's the number of games Vidic was alive, but starting with rogue. I think it's too sson for him to be killed yet. ^-^

I hope we play as Galina at some point. Otso already knows she killed one of his Operatives in Rogue so it would be nice if they met.

Well for them to met, we don't have to control Galina. Ac ii is the proof that we can have an ally, when fighting, in md. Who knows, Galina could very well train us for some mission where we could have to fight. ^-^

Hans684
08-03-2015, 09:42 PM

Actually the guy she stabbed around 7 times survived, he's in a hospital.

Jessigirl2013
08-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Yes, probably. I just hope the Assassins won't kill Otso in syndicate or his daughter.

What I do in general before playing a new ac game and his dlc is to complete the story as much as I can, that way.

Ac 1
Ac lineage
Ac ii with crypt Auditore, the tempars big chests mission and the sequence 12 and 13.
Acbrotherhood with ac ascendence when I just killed the baron in ac b. When ascendence is finished I, continue ac b. (and when I say ac b, it include the Copernico missions).
The da Vinci disapearence (when I finished everything else in ac b).
The lost archive (until I break the loop).
Ac revelations with the mission for the sword of vlad, the armor of Ishak Pasha, the video we can see when we get all the books and the missions where Desmond is in first person.
Ac embers.
Ac iii with the bBenedict Arnold missions, the mission of the sword of captain Kidd and the Aquila dlc missions.
Once all that is done, I do the thyranie of king washigton (the 3 part).
Ac liberation hd.
Ac Iv blackflag, with every dlc missions.
And then I will do ac rogue with his dlcs first and then unity (since, first, we don't know which game is first with md and second the end of the past story of rogue is the start of Arno story).
I will finnish that with dead king, of course.
And every time I can, I will watch the entries of assassin's creed wikia.

I think I'll start this month, because the 27 august will start school, so I won't have much time to continue.

Will you do it too? That's a good way remember every details of the story. ^-^

You play all the games in the series again each time there's a new entry :confused:

I might consider that ;)

I hope this will happen. I don't want him to die yet. ^-^

I agree ;)
We've only had him in one AC so far, and people already want him dead;)

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2015, 11:33 PM
You play all the games in the series again each time there's a new entry :confused:

I might consider that ;)

Well, like I said I play every ac game I can, so I'm talking about the ones I own, not the ones I don't have. :rolleyes:

But yes, that's the idea. I always find something new in at least one ac game when I do that. The last time, before rogue and unity, I discovered that in ac iii, our personnal assassins can disguise as soldiers that are not red coat. The time before that, I learned Connor can kill more than one soldier with a single arrow. In another year I discovered a mission in ac revelations where we can obtain the sword of Vlad the empalor which appear in the same memories section as the ones where we get the armor of Ishak Pasha. The very first time I did my serie I discovered how to do the missions about the bombs in ac re. ^-^

Wow, that's the very first time one of my thread have 100 comments.

Lol, I'm wasting that comment.

So thank you to anyone that writed something in it. You're making me happy. Now let's see if this thread can go up to 200 comments. ^v^

Locopells
08-03-2015, 11:54 PM

I might consider that ;)

I did that until last year, as well, when my gaming rig broke. I gotta lot of catching up to do, when I finally replace it...

ERICATHERINE
08-04-2015, 02:25 AM
Lol, it's supposed to be the comment number 102, but since last time I checked that number decreased to 98. Thanks anyway everyone. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Well, like I said I play every ac game I can, so I'm talking about the ones I own, not the ones I don't have. :rolleyes:

But yes, that's the idea. I always find something new in at least one ac game when I do that. The last time, before rogue and unity, I discovered that in ac iii, our personnal assassins can disguise as soldiers that are not red coat. The time before that, I learned Connor can kill more than one soldier with a single arrow. In another year I discovered a mission in ac revelations where we can obtain the sword of Vlad the empalor which appear in the same memories section as the ones where we get the armor of Ishak Pasha. The very first time I did my serie I discovered how to do the missions about the bombs in ac re. ^-^

Wow, that's the very first time one of my thread have 100 comments.

Lol, I'm wasting that comment.

So thank you to anyone that writed something in it. You're making me happy. Now let's see if this thread can go up to 200 comments. ^v^

Do you just start a new save file each time then?
Unity will be a hassle as it only has one save. ;)

Congrats on the thread ;)
It was a good topic you chose no wonder its popular, ;)Well done.
Revel in your thread popularity!;)

I did that until last year, as well, when my gaming rig broke. I gotta lot of catching up to do, when I finally replace it...

Yikes, good luck on replacing it ;)

HDinHB
08-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Lol, it's supposed to be the comment number 102, but since last time I checked that number decreased to 98. Thanks anyway everyone. ^-^

I think Locopells combined some multiple replies into single post to keep the thread neat.

Jessigirl2013
08-04-2015, 08:03 PM
I think Locopells combined some multiple replies into single post to keep the thread neat.

Yeah ;)
99.99% of the time it was me ;) Sorry.

I think I've finally got to grips with the edit post button :rolleyes:

MyAp0calypse99
08-04-2015, 08:39 PM
I like the formula, but a lot could still go wrong. Writing, structure, intrusiveness. They could manage a modern day that's like ACU/ AC4 but with more of these showing up

I totally agree with this. We still need "Eve"! Or has everyone forgotten? lol This would be a great way to build up the series again. Right now, I don't have the mystery and the obsession I once had for the game, and that's because of the lack of modern day.. aka THE STORY!

ERICATHERINE
08-05-2015, 04:05 AM
Do you just start a new save file each time then?

Well, this year will have a premier.

Since freedom cry is only a dlc, since there is not much of video I can't see while replaying a mission (if any) and also since everytime I make a new game, acinitiates.com take my new total sync instead of my 100% one, I will replay every missions of my 100% game.

Also, I never completed ac 1 and ac unity to 100%, just for the reason you mensionned (there is only one saved game at a time).

On another hand, I start every other game and dlc, from the start, I do every thing that is linked to the story. I even put the 100 feathers at monteriggionny and I also watch the 2 video on the kraken in ac ii. In fact every missions that give me a video or a letter, I do it. ^-^

Congrats on the thread ;)

Thanks. ^-^

steveeire
08-05-2015, 04:13 AM

I just deleted my save file, and started again, but Unity really isn't fun to replay, even AC3 had more replay ability, at least its combat was fun.

ERICATHERINE
08-05-2015, 04:17 AM

Ok, thanks for the explanation. ^-^

I just deleted my save file, and started again, but Unity really isn't fun to replay, even AC3 had more replay ability, at least its combat was fun.

Yes, unity's combat was not very fun. It missed some big finnishing moves. On another hand it's md will be linked to the one of syndicate, so just in case I forgot or missed something, I will replay everything. Plus, reading the book maked me want to play all the past story again. Also, I miss the crime to resolve may it be in unity or dead king. ^-^

Locopells
08-05-2015, 12:12 PM
Yep, I merged...just like I had to now, Eric...

ERICATHERINE
08-05-2015, 03:44 PM

My name is Catherine. Éric is my twin brother. ^-^

At Gamescom 2015, our Markuz and Sary had the chance to play the Evie Frye demo. Here are their first impressions.
WARNING!! THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS SPOILERS! The demo is a black box mission set at the Tower Of London at night. The playable character is Evie, who at the beginning of the demo is on a boat on the Thames. The first objective of the mission is reaching the viewpoint at the Tower of London to visualise the various way to approach the mission. The target is Lucy Thorne and she’s hiding inside the building. Among the various possibilities to approach the mission, we can notice a character who’s being locked up in a cell by the Templars and an ally who knocked a guard unconscious and stole his clothes. Also, you need to steal the key to enter the building. The Tower of London is crawling with guards and it’s necessary to use the Eagle Vision to distinguish the real guards (blue) from the Templars in disguise (red). After obtaining the key, speaking with the ally you find out that two Templars disguised as guards outside the Tower of London discovered him, so they need to be eliminated. Once you took care of them, you can go back to the ally disguised as a guard, so Evie can pretend she’s been captured by him. Now you control the ally who pushes Evie inside the Tower. During this part, a circle on the ground appears around Evie and the ally and while moving inside the building, you must prevent the circle from landing up on one of the Templar guards because they may recognise your ally.

You eventually reach the room where Lucy Thorne is located: the woman smiles, thinking, now that Evie has been captured, she has the upper hand.
-- STORY SPOILER -- She ask the Assassin where she hid the Shroud. Evie doesn’t answer and when the ally frees her, she kills Lucy Thorne.

source: [URL]https://www.facebook.com/AccessTheAnimus/photos/a.368664643234451.1073741825.340276136073302/683800425054203/?type=1[/U

It seems I predicted the shard of eden of the game would be the Shroud. I know that is a comment about the past days of ac syndicate, but if the shroud is in the past days, it really could be in the modern day too. ^-^

RzaRecta357
08-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Jesus. Here's hoping they're not like LOL you didn't find the shroud. Credits.

ERICATHERINE
08-05-2015, 04:27 PM

the sword (unity),
the ring (ac iii),
the eye (iii),
the tree (rogue),
the book (rogue).

I wrote that on page 2 the 07-28-2015 at 12 : 38 am.^-^

Locopells
08-05-2015, 04:30 PM

My bad...you'll have your own AC game soon! :cool:

ERICATHERINE
08-05-2015, 04:33 PM

Lol. I'm actualy quite happy that they make an ac game with unidentical twins just like us. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Well, this year will have a premier.

Huh?:confused:

Since freedom cry is only a dlc, since there is not much of video I can't see while replaying a mission (if any) and also since everytime I make a new game, acinitiates.com take my new total sync instead of my 100% one, I will replay every missions of my 100% game.

Also, I never completed ac 1 and ac unity to 100%, just for the reason you mensionned (there is only one saved game at a time).

On another hand, I start every other game and dlc, from the start, I do every thing that is linked to the story. I even put the 100 feathers at monteriggionny and I also watch the 2 video on the kraken in ac ii. In fact every missions that give me a video or a letter, I do it. ^-^

You delete your 100% and Initiates restarts?
kraken?
cool.

Thanks. ^-^
No prob. ;)
Revel in the popularity of your thread ;)

I know I get what you mean.;)
Its just a hassles to find the save file location (its always somewhere odd and different than other games) I mean ... why is there only one save?:confused:

Ok, thanks for the explanation. ^-^

Yes, unity's combat was not very fun. It missed some big finnishing moves. On another hand it's md will be linked to the one of syndicate, so just in case I forgot or missed something, I will replay everything. Plus, reading the book maked me want to play all the past story again. Also, I miss the crime to resolve may it be in unity or dead king. ^-^

I wouldn't call Unity's MD even a MD IMO ;) I mean... what new information are we given.:confused:<---- No wonder they can "link" it to Syndicate.:mad:
The only was they can link it is if we are another helix Initiate again... *sigh. This is probably the case as we already know in Syndicate we have the Helix 4.0.
This means we could possibly be another nameless voiceless mute.:(

Glad to see I'm not the only one who struggles ;)

It seems I predicted the shard of eden of the game would be the Shroud. I know that is a comment about the past days of ac syndicate, but if the shroud is in the past days, it really could be in the modern day too. ^-^

Your name- I thought it was Catherine ;). When I saw the comment above I was like :nonchalance:I thought I was wrong. ;)
Cool I hope it is, It could move on the MD story faster maybe ;) <---- Its been so slow since the end of ACIII.:mad:

Jesus. Here's hoping they're not like LOL you didn't find the shroud. Credits.
They better not:.mad:
Otherwise the MD story really is dead.;)

I'm jelly ;)

Lol. I'm actualy quite happy that they make an ac game with unidentical twins just like us. ^-^

Lets hope one of them doesn't die.;)

ERICATHERINE
08-06-2015, 05:09 AM
You delete your 100% and Initiates restarts?

No I will not delete my 100% with freedom cry. If I start a new game about it, even if I still have a game to 100%, I will have to recomplete it to 100% for the site to give it to me. As I said, I will just replay all the missions, for that dlc.Now I just have to kill de Sable and Al Mualim, in ac 1. ^-^

kraken?
cool.

Yes in ac ii,in the last assassin tomb you can go to, in the order, in the part with water, at the end there is 2 secret video. You might have dificulties to see them, but with some try, you might. Here is how to see it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQ98DUPAyY (but you don't have to throw your money) ^-^

I wouldn't call Unity's MD even a MD IMO ;) I mean... what new information are we given.:confused:<---- No wonder they can "link" it to Syndicate.:mad:
The only was they can link it is if we are another helix Initiate again... *sigh. This is probably the case as we already know in Syndicate we have the Helix 4.0.
This means we could possibly be another nameless voiceless mute.:(

Or they could make a better md like the one I writed about, if we really are an initiate in it. ^-^

Cool I hope it is, It could move on the MD story faster maybe ;) <---- Its been so slow since the end of ACIII.:mad:

I hope to. After all, yes we might see the shroud in action in the past, but that do not confirm we will see it in md. The search of Desmond for an apple started in another game than the one where he got it and it seems the sword of eden of the sage is not a priority for now (or at least not enough to search for it instead of the sage when knowing that one is dead (unless they did without saying it ingame)). ^-^

Lets hope one of them doesn't die.;)

Yes, I hope neither of them dies. Plus, if one of them die we will surely not be able to control that one anymore. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-06-2015, 09:12 PM
No I will not delete my 100% with freedom cry. If I start a new game about it, even if I still have a game to 100%, I will have to recomplete it to 100% for the site to give it to me. As I said, I will just replay all the missions, for that dlc.Now I just have to kill de Sable and Al Mualim, in ac 1. ^-^

Yes in ac ii,in the last assassin tomb you can go to, in the order, in the part with water, at the end there is 2 secret video. You might have dificulties to see them, but with some try, you might. Here is how to see it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQ98DUPAyY (but you don't have to throw your money) ^-^

Or they could make a better md like the one I writed about, if we really are an initiate in it. ^-^

I hope to. After all, yes we might see the shroud in action in the past, but that do not confirm we will see it in md. The search of Desmond for an apple started in another game than the one where he got it and it seems the sword of eden of the sage is not a priority for now (or at least not enough to search for it instead of the sage when knowing that one is dead (unless they did without saying it ingame)). ^-^

Yes, I hope neither of them dies. Plus, if one of them die we will surely not be able to control that one anymore. ^-^

If one of them dies at the end we would probably still be able to use them.
I bet one of them gets injured badly enough to cause suspense and prevent them being played. ;)

For Syndicate to surprise me they need to do something different, I don't want to be looking for another sage.;)
I bet its something to do with being both twins, otherwise why would the helix show both.:rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
08-07-2015, 02:35 AM
I bet its something to do with being both twins, otherwise why would the helix show both.:rolleyes:

Now that's an interesthing point you just said. I would not be suprised if it turn out to be true. ^-^

So, now it's time to bring a new subject about the hopes and ideas.

This time, lets talk about Shaun Hastings and Rebecca Crane.

It's now known that ac s md will continue the unity md, but as we learned through the last entries of acinitiates.com, Shaun and Rebecca are supposed to be the new leaders of the initiates.

We also learned that they want (the Assassins) the initiates on their side. So, in this md, we just might see them again.

For my part I clearly remember Shaun saying to Desmond in ac ii that he had killed before and will again, but we never saw him kill someone. Well, maybe he will kill someone in ac s. If we are an initiates, he might also train us.

As for Rebecca she is the one that saved Shaun from abstergo, when he wasn't an Assassin yet (back when he was revealing some of abstergo secrets). Rebecca is THE Assassin that discovered the initiates.

The two of them might have a bigger role than some might think, with their rank within the initiates. Who knows, we might actually control them in syndicate md. After all, think about it, one minute. Jacob and Evie control the Rooks while Shaun and Rebecca control the initiates. So, the initiates might just be a md version of the Rooks while Shaun and Rebecca might be the md version of Jacob and Evie. Two pair of Assassins, each controling followers. I would personnaly prefer to control a costumizable random initiate, but this might be great too.

What do you think about it? Also, what are your hopes and ideas about Shaun and Rebecca? ^-^

Moultonborough
08-07-2015, 07:26 AM
This may or may not be a long response if it is I apologize Anyway personally would LOVE to see MD make a return. Especially with a speaking person not a voiceless floating tablet or FP of any type. When it comes to personalization of a Modern Day person (if indeed it is a third person character) I do not think that would be a good idea for two reasons. One is that if they continue with a actual Modern Day protagonist over the next few games it would not really be a worthwhile point to it changing every game. As of now Modern Day has not (for the most part) played a large percentage to warrant it. Two is that putting customization into Modern Day would take away focus and energy from the historical part. Which in return hurt the overall quality of the game.

As for how Modern Day would be integrated into the story I would love for the Altair 2 to play a major role. As well as have Rebecca and Shaun return also with William and some new (in game) characters like Galiena (sp?) and the others who played a part in the Initiates storyline. From the few seconds we saw the two people outside of the Animus imo it looked like some of the ship pictures from Initiates. I do believe that Shaun did play a part in Unity (I can't recall his code name) the database entries had his type of sarcasm that were in the previous game. Also he will be in Syndicate in some form because who better to write them than a person from England. I hope MD plays a large part in Syndicate but the way it has gone in the last two games I don't have high hopes. I would like to be proven incorrect.

Every single game has had some sort of POE in it so it is no surprise that there may be one in Syndicate. I do not believe that Evie (or Jacob) will die in the game since both will be major characters and we play them post game (yes I know they can easily get around that issue.) but it would be not the best decision for them after what happened in Unity. Also I do think that to connect with a lot of fans of MD AC does badly need a WTF moment at the end. Even though it was not at the end Juno's appearance in AC:BF provided it Unity however did not which was disappointing.

Last and just a slightly off topic note AC and WD are connected in the same Universe. Blume in mentioned in an E-mail in BF. For WD AC is mentioned with "The Bunker" hack. Also in another example Olivier is killed by Aiden in a side mission with the Brotherhood sending him a message. Just felt like I needed to point that out.

EDIT: Well look at that...it did indeed become a long post ;)

Jessigirl2013
08-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Now that's an interesthing point you just said. I would not be suprised if it turn out to be true. ^-^

So, now it's time to bring a new subject about the hopes and ideas.

This time, lets talk about Shaun Hastings and Rebecca Crane.

It's now known that ac s md will continue the unity md, but as we learned through the last entries of acinitiates.com, Shaun and Rebecca are supposed to be the new leaders of the initiates.

We also learned that they want (the Assassins) the initiates on their side. So, in this md, we just might see them again.

For my part I clearly remember Shaun saying to Desmond in ac ii that he had killed before and will again, but we never saw him kill someone. Well, maybe he will kill someone in ac s. If we are an initiates, he might also train us.

As for Rebecca she is the one that saved Shaun from abstergo, when he wasn't an Assassin yet (back when he was revealing some of abstergo secrets). Rebecca is THE Assassin that discovered the initiates.

The two of them might have a bigger role than some might think, with their rank within the initiates. Who knows, we might actually control them in syndicate md. After all, think about it, one minute. Jacob and Evie control the Rooks while Shaun and Rebecca control the initiates. So, the initiates might just be a md version of the Rooks while Shaun and Rebecca might be the md version of Jacob and Evie. Two pair of Assassins, each controling followers. I would personnaly prefer to control a costumizable random initiate, but this might be great too.

What do you think about it? Also, what are your hopes and ideas about Shaun and Rebecca? ^-^

I don't get how it follow on from Unity?
I mean ... it introduced nothing MD wise apart from returning characters, So that's the only way it can link to it IMO.<-- So we will probably just be another Initiate.
If we don't have a character outside the helix I don't understand how they could train us or even interact with us properly like in ACIII.

That's actually got me thinking about them being in Syndicate. As on one of the carriages in the demo it says DEACON <--- Which was his codename. Could be relevant?
Good idea about the linking of the rooks and Initiates, would be an interesting concept.;)

This may or may not be a long response if it is I apologize Anyway personally would LOVE to see MD make a return. Especially with a speaking person not a voiceless floating tablet or FP of any type. When it comes to personalization of a Modern Day person (if indeed it is a third person character) I do not think that would be a good idea for two reasons. One is that if they continue with a actual Modern Day protagonist over the next few games it would not really be a worthwhile point to it changing every game. As of now Modern Day has not (for the most part) played a large percentage to warrant it. Two is that putting customization into Modern Day would take away focus and energy from the historical part. Which in return hurt the overall quality of the game.

As for how Modern Day would be integrated into the story I would love for the Altair 2 to play a major role. As well as have Rebecca and Shaun return also with William and some new (in game) characters like Galiena (sp?) and the others who played a part in the Initiates storyline. From the few seconds we saw the two people outside of the Animus imo it looked like some of the ship pictures from Initiates. I do believe that Shaun did play a part in Unity (I can't recall his code name) the database entries had his type of sarcasm that were in the previous game. Also he will be in Syndicate in some form because who better to write them than a person from England. I hope MD plays a large part in Syndicate but the way it has gone in the last two games I don't have high hopes. I would like to be proven incorrect.

Every single game has had some sort of POE in it so it is no surprise that there may be one in Syndicate. I do not believe that Evie (or Jacob) will die in the game since both will be major characters and we play them post game (yes I know they can easily get around that issue.) but it would be not the best decision for them after what happened in Unity. Also I do think that to connect with a lot of fans of MD AC does badly need a WTF moment at the end. Even though it was not at the end Juno's appearance in AC:BF provided it Unity however did not which was disappointing.

Last and just a slightly off topic note AC and WD are connected in the same Universe. Blume in mentioned in an E-mail in BF. For WD AC is mentioned with "The Bunker" hack. Also in another example Olivier is killed by Aiden in a side mission with the Brotherhood sending him a message. Just felt like I needed to point that out.

EDIT: Well look at that...it did indeed become a long post ;)

Another person that likes modern day!;)
I agree it needs to be larger role in the entries.

Long posts are great. :rolleyes:

YAY another person who wants a WTF moment as badly as I do.;)
Syndicate needs one IMO and more information on the MD otherwise the MD story is getting really stale. <--- It hasn't moved significantly on since the end of ACIII!:mad:

steveeire
08-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Jessy you see that small box with the + symbol, beside reply with quote that is multi quote, you can use it to tag multiple posts, instead of double posting all the time.

ERICATHERINE
08-08-2015, 04:41 AM

I think these are just easter egg. If that's not the case we might as well say far cry 3 and ac rogue are in the same universe as well. ^-^

I don't get how it follow on from Unity?
I mean ... it introduced nothing MD wise apart from returning characters, So that's the only way it can link to it IMO.<-- So we will probably just be another Initiate.

The answer might be the end of the quote. ^-^

If we don't have a character outside the helix I don't understand how they could train us or even interact with us properly like in ACIII.

Yes, but for now, we don't know if yes or no, we will go outside helix. ^-^

Good idea about the linking of the rooks and Initiates, would be an interesting concept.;)

Thanks. ^-^

HDinHB
08-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Jessy you see that small box with the + symbol, beside reply with quote that is multi quote, you can use it to tag multiple posts, instead of double posting all the time.

Holy ****! I've been cutting & pasting by hand. :o

Jessigirl2013
08-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Jessy you see that small box with the + symbol, beside reply with quote that is multi quote, you can use it to tag multiple posts, instead of double posting all the time.;)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!;)
It was a right faff before, I did wonder "there must be a better way of doing this":rolleyes:

I think these are just easter egg. If that's not the case we might as well say far cry 3 and ac rogue are in the same universe as well. ^-^

The answer might be the end of the quote. ^-^

Yes, but for now, we don't know if yes or no, we will go outside helix. ^-^

Thanks. ^-^
I don't want to be another Initiate.... :(

Unless there is a WTF moment at the end where our character is revealed, and we can then play as a third person protagonist in the next entry after Syndicate.;)

Holy ****! I've been cutting & pasting by hand. :o
I KNOW, RIGHT;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one.:rolleyes:
This makes posting on here ALOT EASIER!;)

ERICATHERINE
08-08-2015, 07:18 PM
I don't want to be another Initiate.... :(

Unless there is a WTF moment at the end where our character is revealed, and we can then play as a third person protagonist in the next entry after Syndicate.;)

Like I said if we can costumize we can have an initiates 3rd person. Of course if we control Shaun and/or Rebecca, we would control an initiate AND could have a 3rd person. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Like I said if we can costumize we can have an initiates 3rd person. Of course if we control Shaun and/or Rebecca, we would control an initiate AND could have a 3rd person. ^-^

I always think the more you can personalise a character, the more you sacrifice in terms of story.
I'd rather they give us a character and spend their time giving them lots of character development instead;)
I don't understand why after ACIII they didn't just let us be S or R as they are good characters which UBI did very well;).
I also hope there's no bishop? I mean why was she in Unity and not R.

dxsxhxcx
08-10-2015, 01:09 PM
I always think the more you can personalise a character, the more you sacrifice in terms of story. I'd rather they give us a character and spend their time giving them lots of character development instead;) I agree, and I hope they don't go that route...
I don't understand why after ACIII they didn't just let us be S or R as they are good characters which UBI did very wellhttp://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/wink.png. I also hope there's no bishop? I mean why was she in Unity and not R. because they're characters who already have a established role in the game's universe, it would feel weird if one of them became the central figure out of nowhere, I also can't picture Shaun or Rebecca doing "field work" (a.k.a Assassinations).

Hans684
08-10-2015, 04:59 PM
I agree, and I hope they don't go that route... because they're characters who already have a established role in the game's universe, it would feel weird if one of them became the central figure out of nowhere, I also can't picture Shaun or Rebecca doing "field work" (a.k.a Assassinations).

Actually Shaun has said he killed someone once. Don't know about Rebecca.

ERICATHERINE
08-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Actually Shaun has said he killed someone once.

Yes, and like I also said, he also said he will probably kill again

Don't know about Rebecca.

Don't know too, but I know that before she started using pc that much, she used snowboard. I don't know if she was an Assassin back when she used a snow, but I think it could be cool, if we can control her in the md, if we could escape or go kill someone or maybe the two, while snowboarding. ^-^

Locopells
08-10-2015, 06:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm793wxCxzg

48 secs

ERICATHERINE
08-11-2015, 02:14 AM

48 secs

"... i prefer not to. "

Lol. I completly forgot that part. XD

Who knows, maybe he'll have to in syndicate. Let's not forget Otso is supposed to play a part in it. In rogue we learned that the Sigma team is searching for Shaun and Rebecca. Also, Otso Berg know about the initiates and we still don't know if Rebecca HAVE killed. So, we might still very well control S and R, as we might see them kill someone. After all, Otso could find them, in syndicate.^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-14-2015, 05:16 PM
I agree, and I hope they don't go that route... because they're characters who already have a established role in the game's universe, it would feel weird if one of them became the central figure out of nowhere, I also can't picture Shaun or Rebecca doing "field work" (a.k.a Assassinations).

Yeah.. but it would be better than Unitys modern day.;)
AC really needs a third person protagonist IMO

Actually Shaun has said he killed someone once. Don't know about Rebecca.
Yep

"... i prefer not to. "

Lol. I completly forgot that part. XD

Who knows, maybe he'll have to in syndicate. Let's not forget Otso is supposed to play a part in it. In rogue we learned that the Sigma team is searching for Shaun and Rebecca. Also, Otso Berg know about the initiates and we still don't know if Rebecca HAVE killed. So, we might still very well control S and R, as we might see them kill someone. After all, Otso could find them, in syndicate.^-^

I cant see R killing anyone, I don't know but I've always thought its not in her character,
I remember in Brotherhood in a email from her to Lucy about how she was struggling being away from her family and how she wanted her old life back. < ----- I don't think thats the exact words, But she did mention her dog.:rolleyes:

I looking forward to seeing Bergs role in Syndicate, I just hope its not like a reverse Unity MD with the Templars recruiting people.

Jessigirl2013
08-14-2015, 05:41 PM
What?

All my posts got deleted, Why?

I thought I made some good points up:(

steveeire
08-14-2015, 06:47 PM
Was you double posting again?

YazX_
08-14-2015, 07:28 PM
What?

i replied to you via PM, i'm looking into it.

Edit: Black_Widow9 solved the problem, your status now is shown properly.

Black_Widow9
08-14-2015, 07:54 PM
What?

Jessi,
Your posts are back up. Please check your PM's.

Thanks

EmptyCrustacean
08-14-2015, 07:57 PM

48 secs

I love that clip. It's funny because Shaun is very very English and nerdy so you don't think he has a violent bone in him. But of course anybody that joins the Brotherhood has to be prepared to kill at some point.

Jessigirl2013
08-14-2015, 10:10 PM
Was you double posting again?
Nope ;)
Since your advise I'm made sure I never double post :rolleyes:

i replied to you via PM, i'm looking into it.

Edit: Black_Widow9 solved the problem, your status now is shown properly.
I know,
I only just got back on the forums, Sorry for the late response.;)

Jessi,
Your posts are back up. Please check your PM's.

Thanks
Thanks, I don't know why they disappeared but I don't care now there back ;)
Thanks
Really, Thanks :rolleyes:

I love that clip. It's funny because Shaun is very very English and nerdy so you don't think he has a violent bone in him. But of course anybody that joins the Brotherhood has to be prepared to kill at some point.
I know, I thought that exact thing.
Would be interesting if we ever witness him killing.

ERICATHERINE
08-15-2015, 06:26 AM
I cant see R killing anyone, I don't know but I've always thought its not in her character,
I remember in Brotherhood in a email from her to Lucy about how she was struggling being away from her family and how she wanted her old life back. < ----- I don't think thats the exact words, But she did mention her dog.:rolleyes:

For her killing people, you might be suprise. She's an Assassin, so she can kill too. The thing is, nobody knows if she have killed. So, to know if she will kill someone in the future, we will have to wait and see. ^-^

I looking forward to seeing Bergs role in Syndicate, I just hope its not like a reverse Unity MD with the Templars recruiting people.

I support this (even if we must admit it would still be better than unity md). ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-15-2015, 11:37 AM
For her killing people, you might be suprise. She's an Assassin, so she can kill too. The thing is, nobody knows if she have killed. So, to know if she will kill someone in the future, we will have to wait and see. ^-^

I support this (even if we must admit it would still be better than unity md). ^-^

I know she can kill.;) <--- Technically anyone can even if there not an assassin. ;)
I just don't really see her character doing it, She seems like she would avoid it at all costs.
If we see her kill I think she would show remorse and guilt.

I know the idea of MD would be different, I just prefer third person.;) or at least a person that talks!;)

ERICATHERINE
08-15-2015, 05:37 PM
I know the idea of MD would be different, I just prefer third person.;) or at least a person that talks!;)

If only Desmond would still be alive.

On another hand there is many other people (even without a random initiate or Shaun or Rebecca) that could fit the description. Like sorosys named there is Gavin and Galina, but there is also other character. I'm talking about William or a random character within the altaïr ii. Also, if ubisoft want us to control a Templar in a futur md, I'd say we have a perfect candidate with Otso.

Desmond mother could also fit, if ubisoft could finnaly show her in game. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-16-2015, 07:11 PM
If only Desmond would still be alive.
You never know.:rolleyes:

On another hand there is many other people (even without a random initiate or Shaun or Rebecca) that could fit the description. Like sorosys named there is Gavin and Galina, but there is also other character. I'm talking about William or a random character within the altaïr ii. Also, if ubisoft want us to control a Templar in a futur md, I'd say we have a perfect candidate with Otso.

Desmond mother could also fit, if ubisoft could finnaly show her in game. ^-^

I'd prefer a character already in the story. ;)
I don't want them getting into the habit of just making new characters and letting other good characters go to waste and eventually get killed off. :rolleyes:
I don't think she needs to be in game IMO I was never really curious about her, Was she even an assassin? I thought she just married one?

ERICATHERINE
08-17-2015, 02:57 AM
I don't think she needs to be in game IMO I was never really curious about her, Was she even an assassin? I thought she just married one?

Well, I think she is already in the game. If memory servs I think I heard her talking in ac revalations in one of the md mission lost archive style, but I don't remember which part. It's just that we didn't SAW her. And yes, she was an assassin. I think I heard desmond and Lucy discussing about it in ac 1. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-17-2015, 10:53 AM
Well, I think she is already in the game. If memory servs I think I heard her talking in ac revalations in one of the md mission lost archive style, but I don't remember which part. It's just that we didn't SAW her. And yes, she was an assassin. I think I heard desmond and Lucy discussing about it in ac 1. ^-^
I think it was just him quoting something she said in ACRV. <--- About Abstergo products I think, About how taking all Abstergo products out of their life would be a full time job.;)

I was just never really curious about her, If anything I'm glad they didn't introduce a character and them dump them for something else.;) <---- Lets hope Syndicate doesn't do this.

ERICATHERINE
08-17-2015, 11:38 PM
I think it was just him quoting something she said in ACRV. <--- About Abstergo products I think, About how taking all Abstergo products out of their life would be a full time job.;)

I was just never really curious about her, If anything I'm glad they didn't introduce a character and them dump them for something else.;) <---- Lets hope Syndicate doesn't do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuFNiTYGZoo

Between 5:40 and 5:50, we can hear voice. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-18-2015, 10:35 PM
Remember when ubisoft employes said they would reveal more info on md? Well, I think it would be about time (unless they already revealed it). Can someone tell me if ubisoft is supposed to tell us more info on ac s, any time soon? That way we could have our bone and wait a bit more. I love to speculate, but until they give us info on md I don't see any other subject I could start. Of course if anyone want to start one or talk about a subject we have already talked about, feel free to do it. I would be happy to talk with you here. ^-^

Edit. I don't know if anyone will consider this a double post, but keep in mind that the last comment was to answer jessigirl and was made yesterday while this comment concerns anyone who read it and is made today. ^-^

HDinHB
08-18-2015, 10:57 PM
I think it was in the Gamescom Starplayer Q&A session they said more on the modern day "next month," so maybe late August or September? They used to not say much if anything about MD, but this is not your grandmother's AC Dev Team.

ERICATHERINE
08-19-2015, 01:59 AM
I think it was in the Gamescom Starplayer Q&A session they said more on the modern day "next month," so maybe late August or September? They used to not same much if anything about MD, but this is not your grandmother's AC Dev Team.

What does my grandmother have to do in this? I don't understand much of what you say. :confused:

Edit. I mean about the 2nd sentence.

HDinHB
08-19-2015, 07:53 AM
What does my grandmother have to do in this? I don't understand much of what you say. :confused:

Edit. I mean about the 2nd sentence.

Haha. I was just paraphrasing an old ad slogan. It just means because things happened one way in the past doesn't mean they will happen that way now. In this case, the reluctance to talk about MD in past AC games doesn't mean they won't talk about it this year. They might not, but this Dev Team seems willing to try new things.

Jessigirl2013
08-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Haha. I was just paraphrasing an old ad slogan. It just means because things happened one way in the past doesn't mean they will happen that way now. In this case, the reluctance to talk about MD in past AC games doesn't mean they won't talk about it this year. They might not, but this Dev Team seems willing to try new things.

Haha yeah.;)

I though they revealed information on MD in a Spanish video?
I think its further up this thread or one like it.;)

ERICATHERINE
08-19-2015, 05:30 PM

Ah, ok. Now I understand. Thanks for explaining. ^-^

Haha yeah.;)

I though they revealed information on MD in a Spanish video?
I think its further up this thread or one like it.;)

I think I know the video you're talking about. If you want to see it, I think I saw it in the thread sorosis made on what we know so far about ac s, but it don't have any info on md. If I remember correctly it's about the start of the past story, in America. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
08-20-2015, 05:12 PM
Ah, ok. Now I understand. Thanks for explaining. ^-^

I think I know the video you're talking about. If you want to see it, I think I saw it in the thread sorosis made on what we know so far about ac s, but it don't have any info on md. If I remember correctly it's about the start of the past story, in America. ^-^
Oh ..yeah..

Seems odd that information still hasn't been released properly in English.
I would of thought the web critics and press would be spreading that information around.;)

Its funny, with this AC entry we have been given a lot of information before launch. <---- LIKE POES
And yet the story is still a complete mystery to me. :rolleyes:

I cant help but get hyped for this AC.;)
I'm really curious how they explain relieving two sets of memories.

If they fail to answer that they the game will start off badly for me. ;)

dxsxhxcx
08-20-2015, 05:35 PM
I'm really curious how they explain relieving two sets of memories.

If they fail to answer that they the game will start off badly for me. ;)

They can add as many "perspectives" as they want now that the Animus is stable enough to handle the synchronization on its own and the original (DNA) donor isn't necessary anymore to "run" the emulation...

Sorrosyss
08-20-2015, 08:28 PM
Yep, whilst based on Animus tech, its all cloud based in Helix software. The donors could technically not even exist. That Abstergo version of the truth and all that...

Another random thought. Syndicate has had a fully working traffic system developed for the carriages. Or... was it so that we can have cars in the modern day section? *switches the skins*

ERICATHERINE
08-21-2015, 02:41 AM
Oh ..yeah..

Seems odd that information still hasn't been released properly in English.

Actualy, if I remember correctly, these spanish info were translated in that same tread sorrosis made. ^-^

They can add as many "perspectives" as they want now that the Animus is stable enough to handle the synchronization on its own and the original (DNA) donor isn't necessary anymore to "run" the emulation...

Exactly, but it also can be because Shaun would be reliving one of these memory while Rebecca is reliving the other twin memory. I hope not, but let's not forget it's a game made by ubisoft. They made good game, but they also made games less good like unity (which I like less than, let's say black flag, but liked anyway). ^-^

Or... was it so that we can have cars in the modern day section? *switches the skins*

I clearly hope so, because if we can use a car in md, then maybe we will use the Altaïr ii. After all, there will be boats in ac s.

ERICATHERINE
08-27-2015, 10:18 PM
Any news on when ubisoft might tell us more about md? An event, anything? I don't think we will have news this month, but it could very well be in september. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-10-2015, 10:55 PM
Here's a video I found on youtube. I don't know if some of you already knew about what's being said, but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ei8qyhzF9g

^-^