PDA

View Full Version : No "Xbox LIVE" sign in option?

Ant Heuser Kush
07-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Can this be the reason people aren't getting the emails :confused:

There's only FaceBook and Playstation sign in / login options for this site... Just curious.

I always need to enter my email to login, and I use Xbox LIVE / Uplay email...

Mr_Shade
07-26-2015, 12:24 PM
If you registered for the site - and you can check by trying again - if it says you have already registered - then you are in.

You sign in with FB/PSN or Uplay - if you are on Xbox, you use Uplay?

Problems with emails - are normally due to your spam filter - or - not ticking the box to accept emails from ubisoft on your Uplay profile settings - or - your email address is incorrect.

Please see here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1176656-Am-I-part-of-the-exclusive-beta?p=10870282&viewfull=1#post10870282

Deadshot.
07-26-2015, 05:49 PM
Maybe related, but maybe not....

I had a similar issue with Neverwinter when I tried to link my account with them.

I actually had to link via a different email server altogether just to make it work.

Was very frustrating, considering I rarely use the other email at all, and just have it for glitchy stuff like this, but this could be a possible option.
I'm also one of the people who have done all the things suggested to get the confirmation email, etc, but have received nothing in regards.
Hard to say...I for one, don't know the technical ins and outs that could be my issue.

???

Dead1y-Derri
07-26-2015, 05:58 PM
When you create account you do that the option to link your Xbox account later on. The options on the front of the forum are if you wish to sign in via Playstation.

Maybe related, but maybe not....

I had a similar issue with Neverwinter when I tried to link my account with them.

I actually had to link via a different email server altogether just to make it work.

Was very frustrating, considering I rarely use the other email at all, and just have it for glitchy stuff like this, but this could be a possible option.
I'm also one of the people who have done all the things suggested to get the confirmation email, etc, but have received nothing in regards.
Hard to say...I for one, don't know the technical ins and outs that could be my issue.

???

If you've got all the correct settings prior to signing up to the For Honor site and haven't gotten your email then that's a fault potentially in the emailing being automatically generated. If you had the box unticked about receiving emails form Ubisoft then you won't have received it but be sure that you're included in the pool of people who are part of the backstage program. So don't panic.

Did you click on the link in Mr Shade's post to read about what to do if you've not received the email to ensure you get future emails?

Deadshot.
07-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Yuppers.
Everything there is five by five.
I'm not too worried.
I've done plenty of beta testing, so if I miss this one - I'll cry a little - LOL... but it won't be a life or death thing.
I imagine that this forum will introduce a "bugs/glitches/crashes" thread once the beta comes out.
That way, they'll have a spot to focus player response to.

Ant Heuser Kush
07-27-2015, 04:51 AM
Lol.

My original post was just about using Xbox LIVE to sign in... I'm already linked with Uplay, but then it hit me... how come there is no Xbox LIVE sign in, just PS and FB? So I made a thread, but my question still stands, how come no Xbox LIVE sign in? Lol. As far as it being the reason no emails get sent out, pfft. Whatever. I'm linked and registered, I was just bothered by always having to sign in manually.

"You sign in with FB/PSN or Uplay - if you are on Xbox, you use Uplay?" Yeah?

https://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-US/

gives you all three options... Why not the forums? I think it's something that should be implemented since Xbox users also use Uplay w/ associated emails and gamertags. Just an idea for the future.

"Problems with emails - are normally due to your spam filter - or - not ticking the box to accept emails from ubisoft on your Uplay profile settings - or - your email address is incorrect."

This will also alleviate the "emails being incorrect" since they are already registered with Uplay through Xbox LIVE -- if incorrect, the Xbox LIVE sign in wouldn't work. Clearly, my email is correct if I have to keep signing in.