PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag Community Challenges

Genesis4545
07-25-2015, 10:23 PM
Hello, so I just recently got a PS4 and AC4 Black Flag to go with it. Now I noticed that some stuff in the game, such as swords and pistols, are unlocked via the community challenges. However there doesn't seem to be any of those anymore so does that mean it's impossible for me to unlock everything? 'Cause that's complete ********.

Genesis4545
07-27-2015, 01:10 PM
Well that sucks monkey balls. You'd think a big corporation like Ubisoft would have a little more foresight =/

Alphacos007
07-27-2015, 02:08 PM
It's nothing important though, all Community Challenges things are useless, so unless you REALLY want to have everything, there's no need for them.

Surfjayce
08-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Considering they just rolled it out for free on Games with Gold you would have thought some fresh community challenges could be implemented

LeDragonSYNC
08-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Considering they just rolled it out for free on Games with Gold you would have thought some fresh community challenges could be implemented

if your IN for things to change and we get every item obtainable from the AC series (looks like your a complistinist like me) i suggest you ssupport my thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1152143-AC-patches-to-IV-and-Unity

dparra85
09-14-2016, 08:54 PM
Please somebody give me a response. Why do the threads in which I post keep on getting closed? It is unfair that we as a community do not obtain a proper response. We need the rewards and as you can see from the responses of the people, everybody would be very happy if we obtain the items via DLC or a new challenge date/opening time.

Locopells
09-15-2016, 12:26 AM
Necroing multiple old threads on the same topic, some up to two years old, is not a good way to make yourself popular.

I sympathise with your point, but cluttering up the boards isn't going to help.

I'll leave this, the most recent one open but I can't promise what, if anything, Ubisoft will do about this...

http://i.imgur.com/8kKFfrZ.jpg (https://support.ubi.com)
Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!

dparra85
09-15-2016, 05:24 PM
Thanks a lot and sorry for cluttering the forums. I am a completionist and feel desperate that they won't release another challenge. I have bought every single game and 100% them everytime. Not obtaining a full items inventory drives me crazy. I am pretty sure that there is a lot of people who feel the same way. It would be possible to recollect signatures, an official petition or direct contact with developers? The bundle pack for syndicate/black flag and unity is still active in the pstore for ps4 remake edition and it would be pretty fair that a new occasion is opened for the new players. Heck, it would even bring more public in order to buy the bundle :)

colin-www
09-19-2016, 11:39 AM
Completely agree with the problems of community challenges. I also really dislike the trophies linked to multi-player games which just get more impossible the older the game gets. Completely unnecessary - just completed Dragon Age Inquisition and was so pleased that they had thought out their trophies and none were based on multi-player activity. Not everyone who wants to get the platinum trophies will be a play station plus subscriber.. Ubi-soft, please listen to us!
#

ElDrogherty
10-11-2016, 05:23 PM
theres no way to have the 2 swords and the explorer costume for my assasin ???? on ps3

shaggyaustin
12-27-2016, 04:47 AM
Completely agree with the problems of community challenges. I also really dislike the trophies linked to multi-player games which just get more impossible the older the game gets. Completely unnecessary - just completed Dragon Age Inquisition and was so pleased that they had thought out their trophies and none were based on multi-player activity. Not everyone who wants to get the platinum trophies will be a play station plus subscriber.. Ubi-soft, please listen to us!
#

I absolutely agree!!
Multiplayer trophies should alway be seperate to the main game. Especially considering the game will age and the likelyhood of 'Platinum' for someone purchasing later in life will become impossible.
Please listen to your consumers Ubisoft and seperate the 'main game trophies' from the multiplayer one.
Also, not everyone likes or plays multiplayer. period.