PDA

View Full Version : Fix Assassin's Creed Rogue

SargentDynamit8
07-24-2015, 09:45 PM
Hello

Assassin's Creed Rogue is the shortest laziest AC game ever made. I'm not sure its even a main game. The game lack so much features like these,basic function gone after finishing story what else is there to! Content is so little, sure there are collectible but there the same and the new one are just dull. Here

No 12 sequence story( only 6 of 12)
No companion app
No multiplayer
No co op
No marketplace DLC like avatars
No Story base DLC
No improvement base DLC
No new combat
No new Stealth
No original story just held thin links of AC 3 and AC 4
No title update for frequent bugs and crashed
No enough mission
No attempt to solve the series biggest issue
No historic set piece
No new collectibles
No action set piece
No enough content in game fill the gaps between AC 3 and 4
No cinematic cover, it looks like a screen short lazy
No original city just recycled New York reskined
No original soundtrack
No original character just reskin

and its so lacking support Ubisoft won't even release title update to improve the game like a good gaming company not caring about money. While is done by poor development of a game that is outsourced to Sofia with limited budget a reason why is can't be on next gen lazy. For a game smaller than Black Flag and lack so much why would this game need to be installed on Xbox 360? answer non Ubisoft Sofia because their resourced and budget is held so thin it had to made sacrifice and another result in poor development. This game need massive title update to fix this and Ubiosft must not outsource AC ever again its lazy. And the main developer is Canadian so why would it be so lazy to outsource a great optional game now a wasted opportunity. as next gen owners can't get the game, stupid Ubisoft. I'm not saying this game is the worst it could have been so much, even great if they. If only Ubisoft would focus on both games equally. This is prove that Ubisoft doesn't care about quality only sales.

I know how to fix. Create a patch to fix common bugs. Then improve the game by adding new content or DLC added in the game for free. Fill the marketplace with avatar of shay for example that would be great. Other stuff like themes, pics and etc. Add ever new stuff like 6 new sequence can improve the game and future update so it doesn't need the annoying installation.Many games does this because they know if there error they will fix it, or they continue supporting the game with post launch content release because they care about customer not profit.

JohnBoyzZ
07-24-2015, 09:52 PM
TL; DR

Lol you expect so much from a game that came the same year as Unity. This game is better than Unity anyway.

Imo, Rogue is probably better than most AC games out there.

Kaschra
07-24-2015, 10:50 PM
Could you please stop spamming the forum with your threads?
Most of the things you say make no sense anyway

D.I.D.
07-24-2015, 11:37 PM
Comparison list of the AC games -

Rogue: http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=21246

(http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=21246)Revelations: http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=664

Rogue's main campaign is pretty short, but I doubt anyone plays it that way. With the side missions, that's plenty. It's pretty much the same as Revelations, and people didn't have a problem with that one.

The mods have already locked at least two of your identical threads before. Posting the same thing over and over is just going to get the same result.

steveeire
07-25-2015, 01:03 AM
lol, if they won't fix Unity they will hardly fix Rogue.

I-Like-Pie45
07-25-2015, 01:20 AM
I protest to the Ubi! :mad:

steveeire
07-27-2015, 02:24 AM
Unity is screwed on every platform.