PDA

View Full Version : My possible theory that will probably be wrong

Joe_Corleone
07-24-2015, 09:40 PM
So as I crave this game in the worst way, I started thinking when could this game may be released. I kind of put together a theory as to when we may actually see For Honor on the shelves.

When Ubisoft had their shareholders meeting they said 4 Triple A titles would be released this fiscal year (ending in March 31st, 2016). We know of AC: Syndicate, Rainbow Six: Siege, and The Division, which leaves a unnamed fourth game.

For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and South Park: TFBW were announced at E3.

Only one of those titles is also making a debut at Gamescom, and obviously it's For Honor.

For Honor not only looks the most complete and polished, but now has two official trailers, was playable at E3, and will again be playable at Gamescom.

With The Division coming out on March 8th you don't want to cut into the hype it has by bringing out another title so close after. However a late January release date would be the perfect time. Just after the holidays with people looking to spend their gift cards, money, exchanges on something. This would be far enough out from the holiday releases and a month and a half before The Division.

Also you can bank on a new Assassins creed next holiday, with maybe Ghost Recon and South Park also releasing around Sept to Nov as well.

It's just something I've been thinking about let me know what you guys think.

Dead1y-Derri
07-25-2015, 11:45 AM
Its an interesting concept but historically games don't tend to release in January do they? Because don't they tend to be over shadowed by the Christmas launch. However its the only logical time to give enough of a gap so hype isn't derailed from the Division.

Maybe we could see a Feb release because they're two different genres of game so maybe they might not see the two being closely released as an issue. Because combat battles with knights and vikings and a post apocalypse city is quite different.

disbandedapoll
12-05-2015, 06:38 AM
Or you guys are missing the year and are getting your hopes up on when they are wanting to release :(

Snickmordur
12-08-2015, 05:16 AM
Hello!
I am fairly certain that For Honor will be released after The Division.
Why I believe this is that Division already has a beta announced while For Honor is in VERY early Alpha stages.
I would expect For Honor to come out mid to late summer.
Hope this helps!