PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed Books by Oliver Bowden

AhmedAliGHZ
07-24-2015, 08:14 PM
Hello, today I picked up these two books:

Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations.

Brotherhood is Part 2 of the series and Revelations is Part 4. Do I have to read Books 1 and 3? Because the game order is AC, II, Brotherhood and then Revelations?

Please help me out :)

Locopells
07-25-2015, 12:02 AM
I think the ACII one is called Renaissance, and yes you'll wanna read it first. The third one is optional, it's called The Secret Crusade, and tells Altair's story - which, while this includes the Altair segments from the Revelations game, doesn't impact on the book storyline, if memory serves.

AhmedAliGHZ
07-25-2015, 03:02 PM
I think the ACII one is called Renaissance, and yes you'll wanna read it first. The third one is optional, it's called The Secret Crusade, and tells Altair's story - which, while this includes the Altair segments from the Revelations game, doesn't impact on the book storyline, if memory serves.

Oh I see, thanks for the reply.

But I'm currently playing AC II, I'm almost done with the game, so I guess I could move on to the Brotherhood book right, or is the game completely different from the book series?

Locopells
07-25-2015, 03:38 PM
You probably can pick up the threads, but there are some differences between versions (I think the book may have been based on an early version of the game script),