PDA

View Full Version : Who the closed test ?

MrJoker.
07-24-2015, 09:42 AM
What will you follow when choosing the people who will take part in a closed test ?

Dead1y-Derri
07-24-2015, 12:40 PM
Usually when there is a closed Beta for a game its picked mostly randomly if you've signed up to whatever program they've got going on e.g. For Honor has the backstage program so they might randomly pick people from that in some kind of way. Sometimes you've got to pre order to get Beta access or fulfil some other kind of condition.

I'm sure when they announced a Beta or Alpha or whatever they'll also announce how to be involved in it. I don't believe they've announced anything yet, have they?

Gundam524
07-24-2015, 02:03 PM
let just hope for it right now :D

Ant Heuser Kush
07-24-2015, 10:13 PM
I can't wait. The game is pre-alpha, and no launch window, so the beta can be anytime between now and fall 2016 -- as far as requirements go, they haven't announced any except that you're picked randomly from a pool of names; is this the same pool that you registered in? I don't know, but registration doesn't guarantee you a spot.

Dead1y-Derri
07-26-2015, 12:06 PM
I can't wait. The game is pre-alpha, and no launch window, so the beta can be anytime between now and fall 2016 -- as far as requirements go, they haven't announced any except that you're picked randomly from a pool of names; is this the same pool that you registered in? I don't know, but registration doesn't guarantee you a spot.

It depends what they chose to do. For Honor could be the 4th unannounced AAA game that's to be released by the end of the financial year which is March 31. So we could see something before the end of the year. Who knows.

MajorCynik
07-26-2015, 04:05 PM
What will you follow when choosing the people who will take part in a closed test ?
Those with the highest post count ;) get posting!

I jest of course. I would imagine most signed up here will get the beta invite. After all, the more people testing the game the more data is available for analysis.

Mr_Shade
08-01-2015, 11:20 AM
I'm sure when they announced a Beta or Alpha or whatever they'll also announce how to be involved in it. I don't believe they've announced anything yet, have they?
Indeed.

As soon as we have any news - we will let you guys know.

Just make sure you are signed up for the backstage access, since that's where the team will be selecting players ;)

MrJoker.
08-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Thank goodness response message received at the time of registration and had no problems.
Now is keep our fingers crossed for me to be one of the lucky ones.:cool:

Zercon.
08-25-2015, 10:58 AM
none of the closed testers can't say that they're a tester, remember that games has NDA for the testers

evokenonsense
09-14-2015, 10:47 PM
This game was amazing at E3. I've been stoked ever since, and I can't wait to get more detailed eyes on the vikings. From what I can tell, they are going to be even more visceral than the knights. Beta needs to come soon!!